Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Yesterday I was disappointed with Aditya.

For whatever reasons he might have helped sugni and later married her but now going against his whole family is not fair by him.

In front of sugni he didnt bother to think of his mom who after his father left looked at him as her only purpose in life.

Maa thakur for whom he was a laadla

Vikram for whom he was like a son

Amrita who loved him dearly

One girl came and he has forgotten all his other relations????

Today sugni matters to him so much that his own mom,granny,mama are dusts in front of her???

Well if CVs expect me to think Adi is mahaan then i must say he doesnt know meaning of relationships... i feel such person deserve to stay alone...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

renraylatoyafiguereocendejoymohanishasangeetaMNu_Adumuktha_cuteseemasrbooglerazor12gaayikalidvinSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaanoneeronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's with Aditya" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
well said Aarti..

For the CV he is the hero the mahan a mahan man does this things... what can I say more hmm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrlidvinForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

razor12

razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
For me more than Sugni, Adi is at fault for marrying Sugni.
How come he did not stop Sugni's madness of marrying under blackmailing? He could have talked to Sugni and the family, convinced them and then married Sugni ( like how Vikram tried before...)

This guy knowing his Mama's life is under threat, knowing Sugni still loves his Mama very much, knowing Reva's conspiracies, took this step and will be called as a mahaan hero from here on in the story. The knight in the shining armour for Sugni at Vikram's house.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoygaayikamuktha_cuteseemasrlidvinVinnie79ForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
will adi open the true about reva ?

or will just let it go what he has to do with that he got sugni who cares what happens to vikram

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteNu_Adurazor12JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I agree with all of you above.
CV's shown Vikram supporting Sugni always in begining of Show.Now they think by doing that they can level Adi as Gentleman as VikramROFL.
Vikram's support was shown in a different light,he used to measure 1feet before leaping 1 inch.
CV r too hurry to make Adini.Atleast they should show some feelings developing between them .Just before 1 hr a person was thinking to go back to His ex Fiancee and now supporting blindly to his newly wedded wife.
Present some logic before your family member man so that they would accept Sugni,Wait a minute...May be you dont have any logic to prove your marriage as rightous one,

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishamuktha_cuterazor12gaayikacroziaxxJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

I agree with all of you above.
CV's shown Vikram supporting Sugni always in begining of Show.Now they think by doing that they can level Adi as Gentleman as VikramROFL.
Vikram's support was shown in a different light,he used to measure 1feet before leaping 1 inch.
CV r too hurry to make Adini.Atleast they should show some feelings developing between them .Just before 1 hr a person was thinking to go back to His ex Fiancee and now supporting blindly to his newly wedded wife.
Present some logic before your family member man so that they would accept Sugni,Wait a minute...May be you dont have any logic to prove your marriage as rightous one,

Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i think you are wrong, in now way did aditya dishonor his family. before maa thakur found out that sugni was from the bedni family she was quite happy to have sugni as a bahu. and she was also the one to see Aditya's love for sugni in his eyes. now she is ruled by prejudice. do you think that if vikram had married sugni she would have gotten acceptance, but you would have praised him for standing by the woman he loves right. you 'er prejudice.  your prejudice towards Aditya and sugni Relationship.

maa thakur would have hated shgni more if she had married vikram, becauese she would then have broken a marriage for her own benifit. but in your eyes that would be acceptabel because reva is a bitch, and vikram and sugni love each other.

i salute Aditya for what he did, sugni may not know that Aditya is in love with her. but he is and now she is his wife and he knows that with everyone in the family against her he is her only support and strength and he stood by his wife. and every man should do.

he may have gone against his family, but only because they are against sugni and his relationship with her. he has accepted the sancity of his marriage,  that is the first step to understanding relationship and honoring them.

you honor and accept the relationship you are born with, becaues they are blood relations and you are not give  any other choice.  but all other relationships you chose, like your friends  and your life partner and it is up to you how well you honor then and are loyal  to them.

you may say that Adi did not honor his relationship with Amrita,  but the truth is that Aditya was neve really in love with Amrita. he liked her, was close to her, could share his problems with her she was his friend, but he always hesitated to take the relationship to the level of marriage always putting it of for some reason or another.

but he could not do that with sugni.  he could have told maa takhur the truth that he and sugni were not getting married. but he couldent, he knew he was about to loose sugni but he coudl not say it out loud to his family. nor could he say it to sugni all he wanted to do was tell her he loved her. but could not becauese she was still in love with vikram. but that did not matter he loved her and the love did not become any less.  he would honor that love in their frindship.

Aditya did the honorable thing by standing by his wife. it does not matter what happened in the past. it is the present and furture that counts. the present is that Sugni is Aditya's wife. and the furture will play out according to that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09Rhevaluvbbatdevraniharishulakmini

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I agree once married you have to support your wife come hell or flood.I like those guys who stand by their wife and i am lucky to got one for me.Blushing
What i try to point out is The way Adi defending Sugni it is looking out of character.
Considering the below fact
1-Adi remain always confused
2-Adi saw how his mama love  Sugni(Property paper  in Sugni's name,etc)
3-Adi never try to inform Amrita about his marriage with Sugni(He has to because he was engaged with her).
You are right in saying if TVS marries Sugni and defended her we would appalaude.Yes , because the time TVS and Sugni shown in love , there were only Bedni issues.All thakurs, whole village were against vik-Sug for only her Bedni satus.
Here in the family all are not mad for only her bedni status.There are other issues.Like She loved Vikram,She ditched him and married hastily his own nephew,She lied to marry Adi .

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjocendejoymohanishasangeetaMmuktha_cuteNu_Adurazor12gaayikacroziaxxJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.