Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Echoes Of My Mind (Page 2)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105enigma17FairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I guess all good things must...
and all that jazz...

it is senseless watching and in effect i did sign up for that...but did quite enjoy the ponitificating that resulted out of that..and the natural trun of the wheel...has put us back to what we do normaly watch it with half an eye opened...it has mostly done for me what it set out to do and more..my language has improved...
but something i did not bargain for...the many friends...cyber of course...how real they became...how i will msis that...and part of me does not want things to end for that alone...

the off screen drama is throbbing mate wish one could film that...

the hills are alive indeed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Mahi122enigma17FairyLiquidSoap

Sanity Groupbie
Sanity
Sanity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Watched yesterday's episode with subtitles and I  noticed something and have drawn a conclusion. Anjali's marked abscense and why is that important?
Sheetal is to replace Anjali in the weeping willow stakes and we all have to suffer this painful process all over again!! So get ready and be prepared.
Did anyone notice the similiarity of the 'injured' party or the pampered poodle as one might call in an identical bedroom scene holding court with the RM residences???
Deja vu, my beauties?
I am off running to the hills!
My poor brain cannot take much more of this
'The hills are alive with the sound of music...'
Its working drowning out IPK!!!
'Farewell, la la la la ...adieu, and you and you...la la la ...'

So great to see your post after a long time!

There is way more 'excitement' off screen rather than onscreen at the moment. Storyline sucks..it is like watching a blindfolded person walk around a cluttered room, hit something, change his/her course, walk again & hit something else. Running off to the hills might not be a bad idea. You will find a bunch of viewers there, already.

Really this is disappointing & let us not even talk about half the stars leaving the show. I'm glad about Deepali quitting though, she was not even given a complete sentence to speak for so long now. Hope she finds another venture that would make fair use of her talent. 

Edited by Sanity - 10 November 2012 at 4:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Doe,  a dear a female dear, 
Ray, a drop of golden suunn
Me, a name I call myself
Fa, a long long way to ruuunn
So, a needle pulling thread
La, a not to follow sew 
Ti, a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to,
Do te la so fa mi re do.

What do you know?! It works!

I think this show isn't about the "star crossed lovers" at all. Its a show that provides social services for people that live in their house, and people that randomly show up! 

If you prove to be right and Sheetal becomes another weeping willow like Anjali.
Well thats another person to add to the list of AK Social Services , now helping spiteful ex-girlfriends! 

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbkumar

the fate of ipkknd is uncertain rather unknown to us fans as of now..there will be announcements later apparently...but the circus that has been hoing on since yesterday is not to missed...rumours, claims, counter claims, allegations, confirmations, denials, reconfirmations, reliable sources, unreliable sources...Clown 
Running away to the hills will hardly have me full of information from the land of IPK!!!LOL
Then again do I really care? I take it the Forum is rife with speculations, 'bashing', counter 'bashing'...the mind boggles.
hb, hope you do keep in touch with me.
Hopefully I shan't be disappearing altogether but you never know
The storyline floundered a long time ago and now we are depleted of the casts as well. Isn't it time to end this farce.

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

I wonder what the shock is all about..I had been expecting this situation for the past 2 months..
An important lesson learnt..no make that two..no 3...no 4

lesson 1-Never ever watch a hindi soap again..If you are insistent on watching,be detached and dont invest more than 30 minutes on that and dont join any forums to discuss about that..

lesson 2-PH just doesn't know how to handle unexpected immense success...so no point in blaming or bashing them..poor them..!!

lesson 3- channel is hell bent on cashing in as much as they can...SHOWBIZ you know..money is honey..!!!

lesson 4- fans are fools..!!!

ArchanaHug

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! Harsh words indeed and I for one am a pontificating fool!
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

AnnieHug
What a lovely post 
 honestly I think with this offscreen drama and witnessing the brouhaha here yesterday with all the OTT antics and posts has completely cured me of ever wanting to be emotionally attached to a soap and its characters ever No one in my real life knows I used to be an addict of this show and I shall carry this secret to my graveLOL

I cannot believe the time efforts energy I have spent ranting and replying
Flip side I met you and whole bunch of other soul sistahs which makes it so worthwhileSmile
More later as life has finally caught up and mountainload of work to be cleared
SwathiHug
How are you? How's your mum?
Missed you all. Life has a way of encroaching , does it not?

Likewise here, guilty of having spent way too much time here with very little reward and satisfaction in return except for 'meeting' and getting to know some of you amaziing and wonderful beauties
That I am delighted to the core about

FairyLiquidSoap

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Take care Annie...I am already up in the hills...you might see me there...I am trying to stay at a place where no story related to this 'love story that once was' ever reaches me...love you and everyone else who posted on your threads...I have some happy and funny memories of our discussions on your threads...adieu all...take care...Hug
MahiHug
Maybe when our paths cross on the hills we can do a duet!!! Be kind to me bearing in mind I am tone deaf and cannot hold a single note. Its been great having your input as well.

Go to top