enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Watched yesterday's episode with subtitles and I  noticed something and have drawn a conclusion. Anjali's marked abscense and why is that important?
Sheetal is to replace Anjali in the weeping willow stakes and we all have to suffer this painful process all over again!! So get ready and be prepared.
Did anyone notice the similiarity of the 'injured' party or the pampered poodle as one might call in an identical bedroom scene holding court with the RM residences???
Deja vu, my beauties?
I am off running to the hills!
My poor brain cannot take much more of this
'The hills are alive with the sound of music...'
Its working drowning out IPK!!!
'Farewell, la la la la ...adieu, and you and you...la la la ...'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Annie🤗
Farewell...so apt..what with akshay, deepali, abhaas, screenplay writer n now Barun quitting...seems like your trip to the mountains will not be needed after all... 
enigma17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hbkumar

Annie🤗

Farewell...so apt..what with akshay, deepali, abhaas, screenplay writer n now Barun quitting...seems like your trip to the mountains will not be needed after all... 

hb🤗
How are you? How are your two little ones?
I should stay in suburbia and not disappear?
I watch this watch show so infrequently I must be missing aspects?
So many are exiting the show?
And yet the show is ongoing?
Really?
Hmmm
hbkumar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enigma17

hb🤗
How are you? How are your two little ones?
I should stay in suburbia and not disappear?
I watch this watch show so infrequently I must be missing aspects?
So many are exiting the show?
And yet the show is ongoing?
Really?
Hmmm

oh hon u missed all the fun😆
this forum has gone completely B.O.N.K.E.R.S. since yesterday...barun has said he is taking a 'long break' apparantly 23rd nov is his last working day...today is akshay n deepali's last day of shoot..
hbkumar thumbnail
the fate of ipkknd is uncertain rather unknown to us fans as of now..there will be announcements later apparently...but the circus that has been hoing on since yesterday is not to missed...rumours, claims, counter claims, allegations, confirmations, denials, reconfirmations, reliable sources, unreliable sources...🤡 
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder what the shock is all about..I had been expecting this situation for the past 2 months..
An important lesson learnt..no make that two..no 3...no 4

lesson 1-Never ever watch a hindi soap again..If you are insistent on watching,be detached and dont invest more than 30 minutes on that and dont join any forums to discuss about that..

lesson 2-PH just doesn't know how to handle unexpected immense success...so no point in blaming or bashing them..poor them..!!

lesson 3- channel is hell bent on cashing in as much as they can...SHOWBIZ you know..money is honey..!!!

lesson 4- fans are fools..!!!

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Annie

nothing to contribute as stopped watching but hey the forum has gone wild and thanks to the actors and the PH themselves
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Annie🤗
What a lovely post 
 honestly I think with this offscreen drama and witnessing the brouhaha here yesterday with all the OTT antics and posts has completely cured me of ever wanting to be emotionally attached to a soap and its characters ever No one in my real life knows I used to be an addict of this show and I shall carry this secret to my grave😆

I cannot believe the time efforts energy I have spent ranting and replying
Flip side I met you and whole bunch of other soul sistahs which makes it so worthwhile😊
More later as life has finally caught up and mountainload of work to be cleared
Take care Annie...I am already up in the hills...you might see me there...I am trying to stay at a place where no story related to this 'love story that once was' ever reaches me...love you and everyone else who posted on your threads...I have some happy and funny memories of our discussions on your threads...adieu all...take care...🤗 Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
CravingKhana thumbnail
I guess all good things must...
and all that jazz...

it is senseless watching and in effect i did sign up for that...but did quite enjoy the ponitificating that resulted out of that..and the natural trun of the wheel...has put us back to what we do normaly watch it with half an eye opened...it has mostly done for me what it set out to do and more..my language has improved...
but something i did not bargain for...the many friends...cyber of course...how real they became...how i will msis that...and part of me does not want things to end for that alone...

the off screen drama is throbbing mate wish one could film that...

the hills are alive indeed...