Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Epic love story from Yash Chopra!

I was lucky to catch a advance preview screening of Jab Tak Hai Jaan. I have watched many Indian movies for the last 35 years or so and this must rate as one of the best Indian movies ever. I've listened to the songs before i've even heard of which movie it originated from and absolutely had goose-bumps watching the movie and hearing the songs which I had already considered my all-time favorites! I have never come across any other movie which had so many romantic melodies in one. 

My uncle has contributed in the editing of the film and is a friend of Shahrukh Khan too. I was able to catch a private screening of Jab Tak Hai Jaan in a theater in Mumbai. Frankly speaking, I was stunned by the movie. Simple plot but the twists and turns in the movie were amazing. I will not reveal the plot details because you will loose interest in it. It's slick,stylish and high on acting and romance. 

The climax to the movie was totally unexpected which is different from so many of the mainstream 'Indian' movies where the ending is totally predictable. Shahrukh Khan has once again proved why he is called the King of Bollywood!

This movie was truly great and very romantic. It was pretty enjoyable from beginning to end. This is one of the best movies ever from Yash Raj films,a total quality movie all the way. The direction by Yash Chopra was truly excellent. The screenplay is commendable. This music was very nice my favorite one being Ishq Shava and Heer. The other tracks like Saans,Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Jiya Re were also excellent. This movie is beautifully shot with rich sets and costumes. The scenes are well executed. The acting was top-notch. SRK was superb in his role and was quite convincing. In my opinion Katrina has given her best performance in this movie. Anushka was just perfect in her role. 

Yash Chopra has given us one of his best films till date,may his soul rest in peace. Jab Tak Hai Jaan is a powerful and beautiful movie and a must see. 

The Chopras have proved once again that you can always count on them to provide the highest quality cinema. I'd first like to applaud Shahrukh for outdoing himself. His dialog delivery is so amazing, and many times that all there was in a scene, just his voice yet it had me busting out into tears every time. I am still letting this amazing experience sink in but all I can say is, if I ever could say one thing to our King Khan, it would be that, he has truly made me love my life and hope that the love of my life is out there somewhere. The story is so amazing that you want to cry! The climax is so amazing that you want to scream! Yeah,we did scream in the theater hall!What makes this movie so great is if you have no expectation of what is going to happen next. Katrina Kaif did a really good job. She and Samar have a really great chemistry. In the scenes they have together, you totally see how much in love they are with each other. Anushka role is as convincing as the other two leads. She gives a stellar performance! The background score composed by A.R Rehman fits into the scene perfectly and leaves an emotional impact on the viewer.

Undoubtedly,Jab Tak Hai Jaan will break several records upon released. It is a movie that needs to be watched by everyone. It seems like one of those few bollywood movies that are both critically and financially successful. 

Consequently, you take what you expect from a Yash Raj movie. Scenerio is perfect and the scenes are memorable just like in Veer Zaara. This would be the movie which shows eternal love. Highly Recommended!!
Edited by Ankithate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is ^ Fake??Edited by Ankithate - 11 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Its fake :) There hasn't been any screening for the film yet I think. 
Why do people post this fake review again and again when no preview has been held and when mods already closed one topic with this fake review.