India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Jab Nafrat aur Mohabbat dono ho saath..

heavenspirit Goldie
heavenspirit
heavenspirit

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
People here in forum...from day 1st of IPK...used to say...
Love Barun...Love Sanaya...Love IPK...

track changed...
Hate CVs...Hate Arnav for manhandling Khushi...

track changed...
Hate CVs...why this hate track??
Only want ARSHI romance...

track changed...
Hate Daljeet...for wanting more screen space...
Only want ARSHI scenes...

track changed...
Hate Barun for being unprofessional and sign a movie...
Hate Barun...for taking leave for his movie...
Only wanr Barun as ASR...

track changed...
Hate Khushi for OTT...
Only want ARSHI romance...

what we actually want people?? do we actually support our stars in their decisions?? no...never ever...now...when Barun is taking a decision...we want to stop him...thats one point...but on the other hand people are bashing him for his decision?? calling him unprofessional?? unreliable?? really guys?? when he bagged the movie...he could have left the show...but no he didn't...so how can he be unprofessional and unreliable?? most of the TV actors did this in past...but he didn't...and we repaying him like this?? you guys call yourself his loyal fan?? really??

When talking about SARUN...we only think of Barun...bt Sanaya...she is always out of the frame...she has always been there...whatever the CVs asked her to do...whatever other actors demanded...but she never got a respect from us...we called our-self loyal fans?? really guys??

ask yourself...and answer...what you guys actually want?? I love this serial...i love this pair...i love each and every aspect of this show...we don know the behind the story...but I am always with my favorit stars...though i never want them to leave the show but to end up it with a good note...but i'll support them always...

JAB NAFRAT AUR MOHABBAT DONO HO SAATH...ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arniepervaizDrama.Queenseeta_naips--MISHTEE--

Drama.Queen IF-Rockerz
Drama.Queen
Drama.Queen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I agree... I don't want Barun to leave the show as in I don't want him to quit the show !!!!

Without him there is no ipkknd eventhough anyone can play ASR it will never be like our Barun...

He can take a break for a week or two but not forever :/
We love you Barun Sobti <3

Eventhough we don't say much about Sanaya doesn't mean we don't love her... We love her equally her appearance in the show is equally imoportant as Baruns but she is good and understanding that we love her... She didn't leave the show for us guys for the dance competition ... She could also have quitter bit no she is a real star just like our Barun

I love the main leads of this show their chemistry is awesome if one missing the life is also missing ... Hopefully Barun take vise decision ... ( his life nah) make right decisions in life !!!

Love you Sarun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenspirit

heavenspirit Goldie
heavenspirit
heavenspirit

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
people are behaving very childishly...I never wanted Akshay and Deepali to leave the show...each every actor made it what it is today...but i don know...when i saw today's epi...i felt sad...my heart was crying for them...and I wish cud stop this...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top