orpi
orpi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
both r looking cutee :D

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Is this a diwali episode pic? Coz both are in traditional?
funalways Groupbie
funalways
funalways

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
awesome pic!
Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
well I am not sure about this news but then If I am not wrong yesterday a new promo of SG was aired...and in tat RC asks Suvi to arrange for models..or something( I am not aure as I was in my room and I think it aired in star plus..I could just hear it a lil)
So was wondering may this pic is of the fashion show..and may be yuvi and suvi are going to be the models themselves..I am not sure,,,
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

well I am not sure about this news but then If I am not wrong yesterday a new promo of SG was aired...and in tat RC asks Suvi to arrange for models..or something( I am not aure as I was in my room and I think it aired in star plus..I could just hear it a lil)
So was wondering may this pic is of the fashion show..and may be yuvi and suvi are going to be the models themselves..I am not sure,,,

Pata nahi bro...maybe..or may not be...i am unsure about Yuvreen being the models...but yes..if RC needs to come about Yuvreen..this is one possible place..where he can Smile
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Heyy by the way..did anyone just realize...suvi toh beautiful lag hi rahi hain (Haaye!!!.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.) yuvi..i think he is sort of coming back to his old hairstyle..that sort of ruffled up hair from the front and in between...What say guys ??? 

Edited by akshayR - 10 November 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Heyy by the way..did anyone just realize...suvi toh beautiful lag hi rahi hain (Haaye!!!.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.) yuvi..i think he is sort of coming back to his old hairstyle..that sort of ruffled up hair from the front and in between...What say guys ??? 

haan bro..i too thought tat...he has changed his hair style a lil and may be soon his hair will grow back and we get the old cheetha hair style...I hope along with the hari style we also get to see the old cheetha in him awake..Tongue...becoz it is after the hair cut tat he became a gadha from chettha...I wonder if the barber just removed the hair or if he even removed a lil part of the prain too...LOL
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by akshayR

haan bro..i too thought tat...he has changed his hair style a lil and may be soon his hair will grow back and we get the old cheetha hair style...I hope along with the hari style we also get to see the old cheetha in him awake..Tongue...becoz it is after the hair cut tat he became a gadha from chettha...I wonder if the barber just removed the hair or if he even removed a lil part of the prain too...LOL
sahi mein..i mean iske hair thode aage and mid-way area se waise se dikh rahe hain like the old cheetah hairstyle...maybe hairstyle gets back cheetah and her cheetih too LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index