Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

why sana has probs with niketan? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

wickedkid

wickedkid

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

why sana has problems with niketan?and not only sana but aska and sapna too.i think they think niketan as a strong contender thats why wants to kick him out of the house.i say no one here is a saint,they all are fake but niketan is playing this game with dignity,pride and in strategic way.way go niketan.i like him in this show.

A. Nikki boy is cool ;)
B. He doesn't seek affirmation or approval from mahila mandal (!)

Edited by wickedkid - 09 November 2012 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelygirly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why sana has probs with niketan? (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

Baawre, MNB, SSK, KKB Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
She wants footage but Niketen is not interested in giving her footage!! 

-Purva-

teletubby

IF-Dazzler

teletubby

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i like th way niketan is playing...cool,dignified n does not indulge in loud brattish behaviour!!
n sana n co pik on him cuz thy kno hes a soft target n wil not indulge in out n out fight!!
altho i found it totally hilarious wen N unknowingly insulted S by trying t genuinely tell S th meaning of o 'authenticate'!!ROFL...sana ko jo mirchi lagi...mujhe mat english sikhao tum!!!
i thot at dat point N unknowingly had his revenge fr all past misbehaviours!!!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkid-Purva--naureen786-

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Sana is in love with Niketan. This is her way of seeking attention from him since he does not pay attention to her unless she's accusing him of something or the other.LOL

El_Dorado

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Sana is in love with Niketan. This is her way of seeking attention from him since he does not pay attention to her unless she's accusing him of something or the other.LOL

Pl. aisa mat bolo, main bilkul galat matlab laga loongi is statement ka. ShockedWinkLOL

Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Pl. aisa mat bolo, main bilkul galat matlab laga loongi is statement ka. ShockedWinkLOL

What other matlab can there be?LOLLOL

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

yehi ki our infamous spat happened because I'd not interacted with you in a whileROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

yehi ki our infamous spat happened because I'd not interacted with you in a whileROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Whatever you say Jose.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.