Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

why sana has probs with niketan? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KTPROCKS

Originally posted by rajluvsshvpavti

coz niketan refused her for *** LOL

ROFLI dont think so that niketan is even interested in her

ha wohi to..isiliye jal rahi hai uski..she is not getting any attention ..that's y..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkidlovelygirly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why sana has probs with niketan? (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KTPROCKS

IF-Rockerz

KTPROCKS

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

coz niketan refused her for *** LOL

ROFLI dont think so that niketan is even interested in her

ha wohi to..isiliye jal rahi hai uski..she is not getting any attention ..that's y..

well anyways Vishal is coming in soon...they already knw each other...

maybe he will give her attention and she will be not be seeking attention from Niketan

nabitathapa

nabitathapa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
He doesn't give shit to this gal...hate sana khan she is jst disgusting nd irritating..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_25wickedkidhardyboy09

Aleena12

Goldie

Aleena12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Sana is so annoying and stupid.. her n askha.. omg.. they r just so much after niketan!!! what has he done man.. everyone men r not the same!!! n i dont think he is giving anyone looks as ashka said in ysterdays episode..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raparigawickedkidKTPROCKS

lovelygirly

IF-Rockerz

lovelygirly

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aleena12

Sana is so annoying and stupid.. her n askha.. omg.. they r just so much after niketan!!! what has he done man.. everyone men r not the same!!! n i dont think he is giving anyone looks as ashka said in ysterdays episode..
exactly my question!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkid

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

why sana has problems with niketan?and not only sana but aska and sapna too.
Sana believes that the time when she didn't get any "Save" votes, Niketan was responsible for influencing Karishma into not taking her name. She's  been against him since that time. Even in the face-off for that round, Niketan could be seen whispering to Karishma when they were supposed to vote.

i think they think niketan as a strong contender thats why wants to kick him out of the house.
Sana and Ashka don't have brains to understand the game, let alone who is a strong contender and who isn't. As for Sapna who can say why she does anything at all.

i say no one here is a saint,they all are fake but niketan is playing this game with dignity,pride and in strategic way.
Isn't the answer to your question inherent in it. These people do not like the boy because so far he's been able to maintain his dignity. He's the type who pulls strings while remaining in shadows.

way go niketan.i like him in this show.
Nopes not his fan so far, didn't know anything about him outside the show so can't comment on that. But yes in my calculation yeh lambi race ka ghoda hai.

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by F-bomb

Because Sana is mad about Nick and secretly in love with him, she expresses her love by exploding on him and is deeply hurt when he yawn at her boring face and conversations.

Not only Sana but I think that the entire GMM+Sapna is fida over Nikku BabyWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkid

Martand

IF-Dazzler

Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

I feel like she wants attention from Niketan

Jab ladka ubasi lagaye
aur ladki uspe chillaye..to samjho
mamla gadbad hai...

Ye uspe marti hai..lekin kahne se darti hai...isiliye without any reason usse chidhti hai..ladti hai..just for his atention...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbylovelygirly

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.