SP: Era our Stars wish to be born in-Pankhuri

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

News
HOME  NEWS  A Fashion Era, our STAR Plus characters, wish to be born in…
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

A Fashion Era, our STAR Plus characters, wish to be born in…

Tweet   
like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Fashion is a personal style statement that defines an individual. As years have gone by, trends and fashion statements have also transformed rather than changed with the time. However, old fashion statement has always been inspiration to the new trends. But if you get a chance to be a part of that fashion era which it would be? Here is what our STAR Plus characters say…
STARONE.IN

Pankhuri-SandhyaSooraj
I love wearing whole nawabi style outfits which consist of a long over coat and churidaar. Evenpathani suits and kurtas having little embroidery work done on it are among my favourite. So I would say, the 60's-70's era because if you have noticed old movies of Raj Kapoor and Pranji, you will see how simple the pathani suits and nawabi suits used to be at that time. Now it has become flashy and glamorous.

Indu
I would love to be part of the 70's retro era. I still get fascinated by the big bee-eyes kind of glasses, polka dots shirts and bell bottom jeans. During that it was a very modern look as it was a western influenced fashion.

Viraat
Though retro is the origin of the fashion in India, I love the current fashion era. Larger than life prints and bell bottom jeans don't define me as an individual. I love narrow fitted jeans, glares, abstract printed t-shirts etc.

Tejal
I am not a fashion conscious person but if I would want to be part of any trend then it would of 80's-90's. At the end of the 80's Madhuri made her debut in Tezaab and after that I just tried to imitate her style. Till now I would love to dress up like her.

Pankhuri
I am very much happy being part of this on-going fashion era. Every fashion makes a mark and the existing one has a lot showcase. There are so many varieties and patterns to choose from.

Sandhya
Today's fashion is better than before because everything is globalized. As designers are inspired from many diverse cultures and people around the world, this era has a lot to offer and create unique trends.

So now you know which fashion era your STAR Plus characters would love to be born in. Do let us know whose fashion style you like the most.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Era our Stars wish to be born in-Pankhuri" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

princess_T

IF-Dazzler

princess_T

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
tfs

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing. Loved Pankuri and Sandhya's views. 

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
TfsSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.