India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

An unforgetable journey.. DO READ

Arshi_IPKKND Groupbie
Arshi_IPKKND
Arshi_IPKKND

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
It was last week of July 2011 when I first watched Iss Pyaar... My first episode was the teej scene. My reaction to that episode as it began was I already knew who the lead actor is with the kind of entry Arnav made in the mandir but I was confused among Khushi and Payal that who is the lead, then when Khushi was standing alone in the mandir shop and on the other side we were shown Arnav coming that way, it was then I realised who the leads are. I loved that episode, after that I went to starplus.in and read all the written updates from epi 1.
It was my sister who introduced me to IPKKND, I was living in Malaysia back then and there is no Star TV there so we had no idea about these serials. After watching it in live TV my sister said lets watch from the beginning and then we started downloading the episodes and watching it.. We took about few days to catch up.. In this while, we fell for Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani.
Since then I have never missed any episodes, I used to be awake till late night just to watch the episode.
I enjoyed almost every episode they have laid down till date, I have never complained about anything or any episode because I know how much hard work and efforts the whole team is putting in..

IPKKND became a part of my life, watching the episodes, coming to IF and reading the reviews and feedbacks of the episodes.
The cast of: Barun, Sanaya, Abhaas, Daljeet, Sana Khan, Karan, Akshay and others... they are just wonderful, everyone is an A-star actor. The direction, the story-telling, the acting, the execution, the tracks, dialouges, the screen play was always so unique.

I always knew that one day this serial will end too, it has too... But I still couldnt stop myself from getting attached to it..

I still remember waking up every morning and thinking, its just morning, have to wait for long hours till the new episode airs, that crazy fan I am of IPK..

I cried with them, I laughged with them, I blushed with them, I got super angry when Arnav used to bully Khushi in office, I enjoyed their fights. Every relation in IPK was outstanding and the best.. Be it:

- Arnav and Khushi

- Arnav- Lavanya

- Arnav- Anjali

- Shyam- Khushi

- Shyam- Anjali

- Anjali- Khushi

- Shyam- Arnav etc...

I have never seen such a star cast and probably will never see one in future too..

I dont know whats brewing behind the screen, who is right, who is wrong, if anyone is leaving or if its just rumors, I know nothing, and I probably will never know too.. I just know that one day this serial is gonna bid goodbye to us, It feels good when a serial completes so many episodes but I dont want IPK to continue with the tracks that other serials are using like achar politics, cooking politics or anything.. I dont want IPK to complete 1000 episodes with boring tracks.. This Dec 3 IPK will be completing 400 episodes and that itself is an achievement.. 400 episodes and all the viewers happy till now with whatever has been laid out...

I want when IPK ends, people still remember it, remember the epic love and relations shared by all..

I love them on-screen and off-screen very much. They all are fabulous actors and they will surely get chances in future.. I would love to see them on-screen..

I have never loved a couple as much I loved Arshi

I have never hated a villian as much I hated Shyam

I have never enjoyed watching a sibiling relation as much I have enjoyed watching Arnav-Anjali and Khushi- Payal.

For me IPKKND will end the day Arnav and Khushi's love ends... And I can assure that the place IPK has taken in my heart and in my Life no other soap will be ever able to do it.. I have never sent any gift to any of the actors but my best wishes are always with them.. I will always wish whatever they do in life they gain success and love...

Barun, Sanaya, Daljeet, Abhaas, Karan, Akshay, Sana you all will always remain a part of me.. I dont know how I am gonna pass my time once this serial ends.. what am I gonna do because now I actually forgot how my life was before IPK came in.. I know how much you all will miss being with fans and being with each other..

You guys have recieved many awards and you all deserved it, Just thought that Sanaya everytime deserved the best actress award too..

My love will always be there for all of you.. I will watch IPK till Arnav and Khushi's love lasts.. and once you all are gone off-air, I will miss it badly too..

I dont know why did I make this post, probably all that we are assuming about actors leaving and serial ending many not happen but still felt like making such a post.. I just wanted to say I will never ever in my life attach to or love any other serial this much...

I would love to hear ur experiences too.. Please do share with me..

Love

Riya.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaZohaAlipyaarhai-Reader-laxmisaradasatiisparvatihabiba2073Ishi2012Pyaaraarnav6611ak-3308phdazzlerabiBornToShipArShihenamanianjaani07-MKB-pieryrose

habiba2073 Senior Member
habiba2073
habiba2073

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
We are all in the same boat darling! I have promised myself not to indulge in any other serial ever...I have learned my lesson. IPK was my first time Indian TV serial and will be the last. I have seen the era of TV serials from Kue ki saans bhi to todays IPK and never involved my brain into it except IPK. Will miss it badly but will be happy if it ends in a good note with intact ARSHI love story .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_IPKKNDPyaaraarnavanjaani07

Arshi_IPKKND Groupbie
Arshi_IPKKND
Arshi_IPKKND

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Please share ur views guys..
simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
This is what is unique about this show. Everyone has a story. Thanks for sharing yours. I started watching it this year June 18th. See I even remember the day because that is the first day i stayed up whole night in my life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_IPKKND

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by habiba2073

We are all in the same boat darling! I have promised myself not to indulge in any other serial ever...I have learned my lesson. IPK was my first time Indian TV serial and will be the last. I have seen the era of TV serials from Kue ki saans bhi to todays IPK and never involved my brain into it except IPK. Will miss it badly but will be happy if it ends in a good note with intact ARSHI love story .

i agree wid ur post... we want happy ending wid SARUN together in the end...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_IPKKNDanjaani07

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

i agree wid ur post... we want happy ending wid SARUN together in th end...
BornToShipArShi IF-Dazzler
BornToShipArShi
BornToShipArShi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
very well saidClap

Arshi_IPKKND

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

same yaar

Arshi_IPKKND

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top