India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ALL FOOLS N FAILURES.

Saans2 Senior Member
Saans2
Saans2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Sanaya is the only true winner n she will go far...BARUN SOBTI IS A FOOL...WITH ONE SOLO SUCCESS HE HAS GONE MAD...RUINED THE SERIAL THAT MADE HIM WID HIS SO CALLED LONGISH LEAVES...HE DOESNT KNO THE DAY GOD GIVES HIM A LEAVE HE WILL BE RESTING AT HOME FOREVER..HUH...

AS FOR GUL...SUCCESS HAS GONE INTO HER HEAD...SHAME ON HER THAT SO MANY ACTORS LIKE SHYAM..AKAASH N PAYAL ARE LEAVING THE SHOW. .SHE CULD HVE DONE SO MUCH BETTER WITH THEIR TRACKS...BAH...
IN THE END I CAN ONLY SAY KUDOS TO SANAYA...POOR GAL SHE HAS WORKED SO HARD...MAY GOD GIVE HER THE BEST OF EVERYTHG IN LIFE...SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HANDLED SUCCESS SO WELL.

ALL BRICKBATS WELCOME...I SAID WAT I HAD TO

Edited by Aarjaa8 - 09 November 2012 at 12:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015naadhira_khanterribletwistrosalineakgees

apurvachanda Goldie
apurvachanda
apurvachanda

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
do u knw whats happening offscreen...nooo..den pllzz dnt say anything bad about barun..everyone is quittng not only barun..n maybe sanaya also wants to quit..who knows..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanSyedaFaizagmskMihrimah

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarjaa8

Sanaya is the only true winner n she will go far...BARUN SOBTI IS A FOOL...WITH ONE SOLO SUCCESS HE HAS GONE MAD...RUINED THE SERIAL THAT MADE HIM WID HIS SO CALLED LONGISH LEAVES...HE DOESNT KNO THE DAY GOD GIVES HIM A LEAVE HE WILL BE RESTING AT HOME FOREVER..HUH...

AS FOR GUL...SUCCESS HAS GONE INTO HER HEAD...SHAME ON HER THAT SO MANY ACTORS LIKE SHYAM..AKAASH N PAYAL ARE LEAVING THE SHOW. .SHE CULD HVE DONE SO MUCH BETTER WITH THEIR TRACKS...BAH...
IN THE END I CAN ONLY SAY KUDOS TO SANAYA...POOR GAL SHE HAS WORKED SO HARD...MAY GOD GIVE HER THE BEST OF EVERYTHG IN LIFE...SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HANDLED SUCCESS SO WELL.

ALL BRICKBATS WELCOME...I SAID WAT I HAD TO
 You do not have to scream to make your point.
And your post...ROFLROFLROFL
Hilarious to the last dot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saans2Mihrimah

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
True very few ppl can handle success...
Success itself leads to the Downfall of many ppl which they fail to realise...i wish insteaf of creating such a mess n public out of themselves...they should hve brought the show to a logical n stylish end..jus as it had started...at least it should hve bowed out on a high in a graceful manner rather than making it such a mockery.

Edited by gees - 09 November 2012 at 12:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saans2rimi015Amritsari.Jugni

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apurvachanda

do u knw whats happening offscreen...nooo..den pllzz dnt say anything bad about barun..everyone is quittng not only barun..n maybe sanaya also wants to quit..who knows..

Then u also know what is happening offscreen if.. Sanaya doesn't want to quit.. If u wanna bash ph then also bash Barun .. Both r at fault thank you

Saans2gees

rimi015 Senior Member
rimi015
rimi015

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Very true,just wait n watch everyone's downfall starts!

Saans2gees

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

True very few ppl can handle success...
Success itself leads to the Downfall of many ppl which they fail to realise...i wish insteaf of creating such a mess n public fols out of themselves...they should hve brought the show to a logical n stylish end..jus as it had started...at least it should hve bowed out on a high in a graceful manner rather than making it such a mockery.

Agree with you our show just makes a mockery in the hands of Barun .. PH.. And SP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saans2

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Every coin has 2 faces. You saw only one. Don't judge a person to what u see, or what u made to see. There is something more to revealed, kindly wait for that.

Sorry if a got rude here. But, it was necessary to tell u that, what we see is not always the truth. Try, and look at the inner self of a person.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saans2SyedaFaizasun_shine_girl

Go to top