Arjun

..-..Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly..-.. *FINISHED* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Awe...Mahi, I know this one was hard to do but once again you come through for us.

Thanks so much for the praises on the VM, I don't know what to say. I had made two VMs in anticipation of Riya surviving but unfortunately once I saw the death scene I didn't have a heart to post the other VM on the forum.

Wonderful job Mahi. A big "Jadu ki Jappi" for youHug

Congrats to all the winners of best OS/FF and siggie makers, great work and hope you all continue to be there even though we lost our favorite character.

one day when you feel like, do post our other VM dear, when everyone has been able to tackle with the loss of RiyaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..-..Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly..-.. *FINISHED* (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Awe...Mahi, I know this one was hard to do but once again you come through for us.

Thanks so much for the praises on the VM, I don't know what to say. I had made two VMs in anticipation of Riya surviving but unfortunately once I saw the death scene I didn't have a heart to post the other VM on the forum.

Congrats to all the winners of best OS/FF and siggie makers, great work and hope you all continue to be there even though we lost our favorite character.

one day when you feel like, do post our other VM dear, when everyone has been able to tackle with the loss of RiyaCry

I will Tina, just still not over the sadness of losing her, and we have no clue as to what they will do next.

Tina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by haruhi26

I will Tina, just still not over the sadness of losing her, and we have no clue as to what they will do next.
i can understand, and even i'm not ready to watch any Ariya scenesCry

ll-Shilpa-ll

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Welcome back, but miss Riya badly in the show. I love her for her bravery act... She is true daughter of the soil

arryline

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Great efforts mahi
loved the thread
eventually we had many emotional scene and we saw our dear irya dead so that was soo sad and  u put al moment very truely
u and ur team doing great

congrates to ur team well deserved

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Great work

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Fabulous Work NL teamClap.Congrats to all the winnersStar

Eagerly waiting for the next NLEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.