..-..Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly..-.. *FINISHED* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by archanabanerjee

I cant c u on shaleen's profile these days...wt happnd mahi?

awww you actually noticed it?๐Ÿ˜›
Oh I was totally inactive for last two days dear.. college college college!!
Dont worry.. I am heading towards SM's profile right now๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by haruhi26

res
waiting ๐Ÿ˜†
n no tomato or sandals for you dear๐Ÿ˜‰

sachi mein? ๐Ÿ˜› bach gayi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by _mahi_

sachi mein? ๐Ÿ˜› bach gayi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

yep sachi,i dont think anyone was in any mood dear after Riya's death
so i guess neither of you were in normal state
after all we were all crying so much that in many countries we had floods๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wow Beautiful.I really liked it.Thank u mahi.
๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
NL seem to b happy n fun reading...bt dis tym spcl other pg of magazine i mean last pg spcially made me sad...anuhw jo hua so hua...

congrats to ol besties winner...!!!

n mahi tnx for such lovely NL...
n yea hi mahi!!!
Awe...Mahi, I know this one was hard to do but once again you come through for us.

Thanks so much for the praises on the VM, I don't know what to say. I had made two VMs in anticipation of Riya surviving but unfortunately once I saw the death scene I didn't have a heart to post the other VM on the forum.

Wonderful job Mahi. A big "Jadu ki Jappi" for you๐Ÿค—

Congrats to all the winners of best OS/FF and siggie makers, great work and hope you all continue to be there even though we lost our favorite character.

Edited by sbp1971 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sbp1971

Awe...Mahi, I know this one was hard to do but once again you come through for us.

Thanks so much for the praises on the VM, I don't know what to say. I had made two VMs in anticipation of Riya surviving but unfortunately once I saw the death scene I didn't have a heart to post the other VM on the forum.

Wonderful job Mahi. A big "Jadu ki Jappi" for you๐Ÿค—

Congrats to all the winners of best OS/FF and siggie makers, great work and hope you all continue to be there even though we lost our favorite character.

one day when you feel like, do post our other VM dear, when everyone has been able to tackle with the loss of Riya๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by haruhi26

one day when you feel like, do post our other VM dear, when everyone has been able to tackle with the loss of Riya๐Ÿ˜ญ

I will Tina, just still not over the sadness of losing her, and we have no clue as to what they will do next.
Originally posted by sbp1971

I will Tina, just still not over the sadness of losing her, and we have no clue as to what they will do next.
i can understand, and even i'm not ready to watch any Ariya scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ
Welcome back, but miss Riya badly in the show. I love her for her bravery act... She is true daughter of the soil