Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Hello My beautiful Arjunians Smiley

How are you all doing Smiley

Yeah I know that we have been trying to cope with Riya's death and many of us have been successful,Thumbs Up but once in a while, we all feel distressed about whatever happened
Smiley

So I thought that I would post a joke before I start off with Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly
Smiley

Today's joke

A GUY: Yaar maine apni girl friend ko gift dena hai, kya du?
2ND : Gold ring de de.

Tyre

1ST : koi badi cheez bata.
2ND : M.R.F ka tyre de de.

Smiley

So let's begin with

Samjhe Ya Samjhayu weekly # 4 Smiley

(NL team was so shattered the weekend where they showed Riya gulping down the bacteria ball that none of us had the courage to put together the NL.Disapprove So, we are skipping the Episodes of 20 and 21 October.. BTW can somebody please tell me that why did Riya gulp the ball down?Ermm Kitni aasani se usne ball  chheen li thi toh usse khaane ki kya zaroorat thi? Hath mein bhi pakad sakti thi and she could have punched the guy with the other hand. She was an ETF officer after all Wacko)

October 20 - Written Update ; Video Update

October 21 - Written Update ; Video Update

a request from NL team - Please comment on SM, BK, SS, KK and SK's profile and view their profiles twice a day atleast.Smile  Hit the CHASKAMETER everyday (try to make it the same time everyday, like 10 a.m., 5 p.m. etc.) If you happen to click on a post to read it, make sure to HIT the LIKE button, regardless of what post it is!Smile (Don't like it if the post is spreading hatred and report the post.)

NewsLetter Team -..Naina.. , Fiza28 , Mushiroxx , S.Stephy , Sbp1971 and _mahi_
NL backups - MjhtFan_Mahima , tes_v1 , agathe
Credits for categories: NL Team
Credits for NL Banner: _mahi_
Credits for Winners Siggies: _mahi_
Credits for Pictures: _mahi_

October 27 - Written Update ; Video Update
October 28 - Written Update ; Video Update

FF of the Week
Credits: Mahi

The award for Best FF of the Week goes to Kismat Connection by vidya.anand

The author has set up the scenario where Riya is Roshni's best friend and both were raised at an orphanage. Riya returns from London and joins ETF after she learns that her BFF was murdered by Sikandar. Unhappy She insists on staying at Rawte's place so that she can bring her BFF's husband back to life, but ends up marrying Rawte. Embarrassed The story is about how their relationship develops, how Rawte ends up falling for her and their goal to take avenge on Sikandar.Thumbs Up

Kismat Connection

Here is your prize vidya.anand
Smiley

OS/SS of the Week

The Best OS/SS of the Week award goes to M.V.Kohli007 for an unnamed OS/SS.Embarrassed
The scenario is where Rathod and Riya visits a dandiya party and ends up drinking Bhang unintentionally.LOL ETF team spots them and Rawte, Shree and Chotu goes through tough times dealing with Rathod and Riya's nakhras and antics.Tongue Must say that the ending of this OS was breath-taking. Clap

OS/SS

Here is your prize M.V.Kohli007
Smiley

Avi of the Week
Credits: Mushi

The award for Avi of the Week goes to artigurtikash for
http://i.imgur.com/bfhSu.gif

and

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcc0bzzb7W1r0rwiuo4_500.gif

Beautiful and creative.
Smiley The coloring made them look even more stunning. EmbarrassedLovely Work.
Please keep it up.Clap

Here is your prize artigurtikash
Smiley

Siggy of the Week
Credits: Naina

The siggy of the week award goes to .Lovegood. for

http://i.imm.io/J3dk.png

Here is your prize .Lovegood.
Smiley

scroll down for more please!Smile

Edited by _mahi_ - 09 November 2012 at 4:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

archanabanerjeesanaakbar123funkyliciousTina2603shrutisweety_TaNi_sizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llprava55663rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..-..Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly..-.. *FINISHED*" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Rawte Moment of the Week

Oye hoye yeh bhi koi poochne wali baat hai.Wink Jahaan mera SM hoBlushing, wahaan pe toh Arjun ka har move hi Rawte moment hota hai Cool
But I know I need to chose oneLOL
So the Rawte moment of this week was when Vidyut Sartum is about to fire his gun at the end of 28th Oct Episode and Arjun warns him not to do so. Vidyut ignores his warning and is about to fire his gun (or pull the string of that complicated machine) when Arjun shoots his hand.Shocked I was amazed at the way Arjun shot at the right spot in a matter of few milliseconds. Clap

Dhaasu Moment of the Week
Credits: Shilpa

No Dhaasu Moment this week. Cry

Chupke Chupke Moment of the Week

Sorry guyz, but no more Chupke-Chupke moment from now on.Shocked Broken Heart
It broke my heart.
Smiley Maybe we will continue with it once one of our ETF officers gets his female lead.Embarrassed

Bromance Moment of the week

No Bromance moment eitherCry I didn't expect any eitherCry

gossip Pictures, Images and PhotosDialogue of the Weekgossip Pictures, Images and Photos
Credits: Naina

"Chippane ki zaroorat nahi hain. Hum sab ka wahi haal hain. Kuch ke ansoon dikhte hain, aur kuch ke nahin" => Roughly translates to "There's no need to hide your tears because all of us are in the same boat. It's jut you see some people's tears and not those of others"Cry

It was difficult to choose dialogue that I liked the most because there were so many, so many where the ETF team was supporting each other as they dealt with Riya's death, Riya's last dialogues as she spoke to each member of the ETF team, especially what she said to Arjun, and so many other ones.Disapprove I ended up choosing these because they struck a chord with me about pain, about dealing with loss. Everyone experiences the sorrow, the emotion. It's just that some can express it, some deal with loss better by expressing their emotions, while others cope by hiding their emotions and trying to march on through life. Just because someone doesn't show emotions though - it's really important to understand that that doesn't mean they aren't affected.
Smile

Scroll Down for more please!Smiley happy 074.gif

Edited by _mahi_ - 09 November 2012 at 4:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222funkyliciousTina2603shrutisweetysizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llprava55663_TaNi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Surprise Package of the Week
Credits: Shilpa

As much as I would like to award this to the CVs for pulling a fast one on us, I will refrain from doing so. For me once again the surprise package of the week was our very own Sameer RathoreClap, although Arjun is second close I felt Rathore once again proved to us that he is like a coconut, a hard shell from outside but a real softie from the inside.Smile He was much more affected by Riya's death than I thought he would have been by the way he is at times.Disapprove He made me cry when he came out of the room after Riya's death, and the way he just started crying unashamed of the tears that flowed down his cheeks. SmileyBravo Sameer Rathore, you deserve to be the chief of ETF.Thumbs Up

VM of the Week

I don't know much about VMs and where to find them.LOL
Found this one by our one and only sbp1971 and my heart stopped beating at the beauty of the VideoMix.Embarrassed Brilliant work Shilpa.Clap
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xulptn_raabta-through-your-eyes_shortfilms

I was browsing through the VMs on our forum and this one touched my heart the most.Smile
After all, it is about our beloved Ariya.Embarrassed

Here is your prize sbp1971
Smiley

Scene of the Week

There were breath taking scenes in the episode where Riya died but that was bit too emotionalCry, so I chose the Coin scene as the best scene of the week.Smile
Arjun asks Shree where the markers were since the one he had in his hand wasn't working. Shree answers casually - Riya ke drawer mein Sir, and realizes what he has just said.Disapprove Arjun clenches his jaw a bit and walks upto her drawer, finds the Ganpati coin in her drawer and goes back into flashback of when Riya had slide down the coin in his pocketEmbarrassed, the way it saved his life, and realizes that Riya had picked it up after Arjun had put the coin in the front of Ganpati Murti.Tongue We don't know if he taken the coin with him or he had put it back in the drawer.Confused

Loved the way Arjun clenched his jaw tightly when Shree mentioned Riya's name all of a sudden. His eyes spoke in volumes when he realized what their relationship actually meant to Riya.Smile

Funniest Scene of the Week
Credits: Mushi

Funny? Forget about it guyz. I shed tears that weekend more than the amount of Oxygen I inhaled.Cry
-Mahi

Emotional Scene of the Week

Emotional? I believe the first episode was nothing else but emotional.Cry
We see ETF team taking Riya to the hospital where Rawte is carrying Riya in his strong arms. The way Rawte, Shree, Rathod and Chotu were demanding the doctors to save Riya was so touching.
Smiley
Riya's last words to all of them were like heart-piercing.Broken Heart
But the way Arjun completed her last sentence for him brought tears into my eyes.Unhappy
My heart twitched at his unsaid expressions when he finished her last sentence.Broken Heart

Arjun Sir
Bolo Riya
Main Kehti thi na k main samjh sakti hoon, nahin samjhti thi aur naa hi koi samjh sakta hai
kyu...kyun..ki

kyunki pyaar ka dard sirf wahi samjh sakta hai jiska pyaar adhoora reh geya ho

and

Riya

dies.
Smiley

Good Bye Ms. Riya Mukherjee.
Smiley

You will be missed badly.
Smiley

I wish Ms. Riya Mukherjee had become Mrs.Riya Arjun Suryakant Rawte.Disapprove

Good Luck to the beautiful and talented Sana Khan for her career.Thumbs Up

Do you wish to feel the pain I am feeling right now? Thinking about Riya-Arjun-Roshni?
LISTEN TO THIS SONG

Edited by _mahi_ - 09 November 2012 at 4:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222Gurmeet4Drashti_TaNi_Tina2603shrutisweetysizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llprava55663

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
EDITED

great job mahi..
congrats to vidya and M.V. kohli great work guys...
so this time i have read both...

congrats to all winners...
Loved the dialogue of the week...superb...

big hug to you mahi..Hug...awesome work..

Edited by prava55663 - 09 November 2012 at 4:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashtishrutisweetyll-Shilpa-ll

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

I know many of you and even Mahi would think for a sec ye ladki pagal hogayi hai... but I can't hold back but say this...!!!

Mahi I was just thinking about you and your weekly NL.. mujhe pata hai you would burst of laughing but sachi mai I was just thinking about this and this thread came up I was in deep shock!ROFL

*EDITED

Congrats to Mannu... and vidya..fab work Clap

and congrats to all everyone specially the avi's and siggie makers..Big smile

@mahi don't be sad yaar you could have just skipped this one cause most of the things werent thereUnhappy

I hope we get chupke chupke of the week baack soonSmile

Thanks to all the dosts who put in enormous effort for this to happenWinkClap

Edited by funkylicious - 09 November 2012 at 3:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashtishrutisweetyll-Shilpa-llprava55663

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
great work mahi
congrats to vidya and M.V. kohli great work
guys...

congrats to the winners

and also loved the dialog

hey tight hug to u mahi

Edited by shrutisweety - 09 November 2012 at 5:01am

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashtill-Shilpa-llprava55663

archanabanerjee

archanabanerjee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I cant c u on shaleen's profile these days...wt happnd mahi?

_mahi_ll-Shilpa-llprava55663shrutisweety

Charli_

Goldie

Charli_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
res
yeah wait LOL
edited most awaited for sure
congrats  to all winner
missing bromance n chup chup ke moment
still what we have is great
hats off to rathore that scene
ab arjun ke bare meh kya bolu
i just keep blushing..

Edited by Charli_ - 09 November 2012 at 6:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashtishrutisweetyll-Shilpa-llprava55663

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.