Devon ke Dev Mahadev

mohini

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i just realized that samudra manthan means entry of mohini. even thought it is just a small role, vishu's mohini is supposed to be the beautifulest woman in the entire universe. so will we get  to see mohini if so who will do the role. will they convert saurabh as mohini or someone else will do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mohini" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Mohini has already appeared in Bhasmasur's track, played by Ojaswi.
So the same Mohini will appear after Amrit comes out of Samudra manthan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16deboleena.mannaNikki_Titli

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Mohini already entered

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
thanks. i skipped a couple of episodes irritated by indra and his pigheadedness. so i missed it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.