India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

And the wall breaks... (Page 3)

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Mels Wen I read d title na I tot wat v were discussing was actually going to happen ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PeraltaGarranty

....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

precap is a dream sequence

No dear its notWink

PeraltaGarranty

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfirst

Awesome post Mels ...
When i read the title i was confused about the content then when i read its content i came to know what it is made of ...LOL

Well do i need to add anymore to ur explanation ...so i keep it to that ...

And regarding RiMuRa...LOLLOL...or my way of saying Rishi Munna and Rudra team ...
they were awesome nd hilarious ...

the way they came nd picked up rishi while he was hanging around the window ...was hilarious ...

Nothing more to add ...

Mels do add a pic of RiMuRa ...here ...LOLLOLLOL...

dont worry ill add a pic what a triw gosh and i say drunk vanraj because i dont think the guy would do such things when he was sober ROFL im glad he stayed on in the show

and RiMuRa awesome name ROFL

IFfirst

PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiin

Mels Wen I read d title na I tot wat v were discussing was actually going to happen ROFL

arey woh terrorist hai the great HULK thodi hai ki deewar tod dega lol ROFLROFL
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

Originally posted by shiin

arey woh terrorist hai the great HULK thodi hai ki deewar tod dega lol ROFLROFL

Mels v never know how strong d clinic walls r na ROFL

PeraltaGarranty

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Mels ...

Fantastic Post ... and especially the Ttle .     TongueLOL

Yes ... the wall that was blocking Zara's expression of  her feelings has finallly been broken down... she had been feeling that  ' Special Connection " for quite some time but was hesitant to give it a name ...her Heart had known for a long time ( cause after all she is Indira only )      Smile

and yesterday she was finally forced to confront her feelings and accept the call of her Heart .   

Yesterday was another Super Episode... we  have always enjoyed the element of Fun and Masti that the Deadly duo ( Rishi and Munna ) bring to the table ... but yesterday they found another partner in Crime ...  Rudra ...so now they have become the " Terific Trio " .     LOL

But seriously , really Enjoyed the Trio scenes and the ZASHI encounters .    Smile

Loved the Naughty  Rishi ... the way he was walking on the Parapet ... i said that yesterday tooo ... flying like a Bird    Big smile      and then another Nautanki  of fallling down ...

and OMG that   tickling her feet from behind the Grill       ROFL     and then later Swinging so languidly holding the Grils ... Aaahhh ... Mast Rishi ... reminded one of his Innocent Fun loving Heart and nature ... awy from all the Heartache and Complications in his life at least for some time .      Smile

Loved the entire  " Ishaqzaade Sequence  "  ...Rishi was Fantastic ... trying out all those poses with the Gun    LOL ... The attitude of Zara ... Munna and Rudra in the background ... Everything was Full on Masti and Mazaa ...     LOLLOL

A Thoroughly Ennjoyable episode ... Was waiting for your post .      Big smile

Two Back to Back Good epis ...  Hope they keep on giving us Happy Episodes like this till Diwali  atleast .      Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65IFfirstSneha.koPeraltaGarranty

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Clara Dear ...

Your new ZASHI Siggies are Absolutely Smashing ... FANTABULOUS  job , Girl .     ClapStar

PeraltaGarranty

PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
twila i loved your post Hug

i know she accepted that she loves him i wonder whats in store for us next mre under everyones eye romance or melodrama set to come we have no idea Confused

i know the trio where so damn funny ROFL

and rishi back to his old self the dec waala so cute to see
the nana impression was amazing

oh and the grill waala lol i havent seen anyone doing that this rishi na total nautanki only ROFL

aye i think they were trying to infuse some ishaqzaade in this
that pose was the best

they actually always remind me of parma and zoya i dunno why the only difference in hd is that they are stuck in bad marriages

otherwise both are they same fiest zara vs charmer rishi who end up falling in love

well leaving the indira angle which is gonna bite rishi in the back soon
zara will think he loves her only for that gosh im dreading these scenes i hpe they dont come all of a sudden

Sneha.ko

Go to top