Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you know what's going on at the IPK SETS? (Page 5)

Cattywampus Senior Member
Cattywampus
Cattywampus

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
okay .. so can you please tell that since from the looks of it barun will not stay watever we do .. but is dis aalso not possible dat dy end d show wid sarun nd happy ending ?? i mean cnt d show go offair altogether ?? as u say dat channel can do everythng so it can do dis much for us ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

jeni24 Groupbie
jeni24
jeni24

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
As Barun is quiting, y cant they just END D SHOW with happy note..?? Fans wil b happy...

Dont ruin d show by changing d script which wont be accepted by fans... Cry

anjaani07

naaza_deen Goldie
naaza_deen
naaza_deen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
well said...thanks for putting some sense into this forum...

Nilanjana_20 Goldie
Nilanjana_20
Nilanjana_20

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
why cant SP change the production house 
then Barun and Sanaya will stay as the leads 
i cannot live without them 
i cannot live without IPKKND
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for clarifying many assumptions floating in the forum with huge rage.But, if SP is planning all this, then it surely have axed this show.Noway, the masses is going take on a new entry as Khushi's love interest it basically scraps out theessence of Arnav & Khushi's love story...with which this show started off and was meant to be .

What an end for a beautiful love story...the least they could do is end beautifully with Barun & Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi...and later work out something and come for a second season...with everyone having a well deserved break and clear the air of negativity.

I can just keep my fingers crossed !!!

Ash.

anjaani07

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsood86

Wat I get to understand after reading ur post is that the channel is the main player here n actors n PH has no say over this...

But can a channel will go that way which is not acceptable to actors, PH and above all the fans of the show n their channel...

Will channel like to kill its golden egg laying hen themselves??? Its the only show which has earned them international popularity...

Its happened in the past, it always happens, what makes you think IPK, 4 Lions and the cast is any different?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07pri_armaan

16Mahi16 Senior Member
16Mahi16
16Mahi16

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
What is with ppl thinking that if television actors leaves their show or want to leave their show is because they think that they can make it big like srk?
Why don't ppl see their point of view as actors?
In Indian television, actors do not have the time and flexibility to take up other projects and even of they do, they have to work for mad hours. How than do they grow as actors and gain creative satisfaction? And the job is tiring. I personally don't want to work for 12 hours everyday and sometimes more for almost everyday. Of course, the money is good but not everyone wants to work like that just for money.

And let me ask u, if u join as a financial analyst in a bank, do u always expect to become the CFO?
srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style_diva

Originally posted by srija.singh04

Oh please accept the fact, Barun is as selfish as any of us, or he wouldn't be in the tellywood industry but would have been working under Mother Teresa's foundation. And there is nothing wrong with it, he is thinking about his own growth and is thus moving on.
What is really irking me now is that the so called barun fans have stopped using their brains or are not willing to face the reality that Mr. Sobti has moved on.
Tell me does it make any sense that the PH who have just started a new show would enrage such a huge fanbase, cz this would most definitely affect the viewership of their new show as well. And just check the plot now, Khushi has told Arnav evrything and has promised her support to him forever, watever the truth maybe. Arnav suspects something fishy and is determined to go to the roots of the issue, and his love and admiration for Khushi have increased even more. Do u see any logical possibility of taking the show in the direction of Arnav leaving with Sheetal and Khushi falling for a new guy? And if the track was so crappy  how did d channel approve? Why didn't Sanaya raise any issues, wouldn't it ruin Khushi's character as well?
And then isn't this the same PH that coped with his 2 month absence, giving him space for his personal growth. And we were told that Sobti wants to leave 2 months ago by Mishti and by that Zee person but we didn't want to believe it and so we didn't believe it.
The fact is Sobti has become too big for the tellywood industry (or so he thinks) and so is moving on to the larger ocean. Dish out the dirt on the PH if u want to, but all the logistics point towards Barun willingly leaving for his movie promotions and also probably for other movies. What would be interesting though, is to see how it works out for him. Cz as far as I remember big names of television get lost in bollywood, be it Amar Upadhyay or Rajiv Khandelwal or Amna Sharif and still everyone assumes themselves to have SRK's fateLOL

And i am guessing you knows things better...Hmmm Interesting!! You can sit with your theories on the Channel and PH and Barun and Si but it will only be theories,...not the truth, not the facts one see and experiences
Well at least I ownup that I have no source and all I m saying is pure logic. At least m nt lying like half the forum about knowing the factsSleepy And seriously, is connecting the dots so dificult, wen the dots r as huge as Mishti's spoiler 2 months back, Barun's mocvie releasing in near future, and the fates of people like Amar Upadhyaya and Amna Sharif or Rajiv Khandelwal are not a mystery, so are my theories really that wrong????? Its just that m not going to believe the rumors without thinking, m not a blind fan u see, when I see something is wrong, I don't hesitate to point out. My point is simply that all the 3 parties r at fault and its unjust to blame 1 or 2 and leave the 3rd one blameless, just cz we claim to be his fans.

Edited by srija.singh04 - 09 November 2012 at 1:54am

Go to top