Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you know what's going on at the IPK SETS? (Page 2)

-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru9ti

I jst want to ask one ques.Cant SP intervene n do sumthin??I mean cant dey PH to change d script n make Barun stay??

He wants to quit can you do anything about it? Plus the new track is the brain-child of the Channel, people have got to understand that when the ultimate call is SP's ..the PH and this is applicable to every PH stands no choice but oblige

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srija.singh04

SaRun. IF-Rockerz
SaRun.
SaRun.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
i wanna knw d exact truth!!! we want answers frm d PH!!! wats happenin der??? i really wanna knwww!!!!Unhappy
-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
So can u tell me when the new guy will make entry?? 
stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

is a script more important than the lead of the show ???

Apparently for viewers the leads are, but for channel its always the show and for a show must is a storyline and script
dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I just want the show to end with agood happy ending rather then arnav going withsheetal and khushi with some one else ,so that we remember ipk with some good memories.If possible convey this to p.h.
srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Oh please accept the fact, Barun is as selfish as any of us, or he wouldn't be in the tellywood industry but would have been working under Mother Teresa's foundation. And there is nothing wrong with it, he is thinking about his own growth and is thus moving on.
What is really irking me now is that the so called barun fans have stopped using their brains or are not willing to face the reality that Mr. Sobti has moved on.
Tell me does it make any sense that the PH who have just started a new show would enrage such a huge fanbase, cz this would most definitely affect the viewership of their new show as well. And just check the plot now, Khushi has told Arnav evrything and has promised her support to him forever, watever the truth maybe. Arnav suspects something fishy and is determined to go to the roots of the issue, and his love and admiration for Khushi have increased even more. Do u see any logical possibility of taking the show in the direction of Arnav leaving with Sheetal and Khushi falling for a new guy? And if the track was so crappy  how did d channel approve? Why didn't Sanaya raise any issues, wouldn't it ruin Khushi's character as well?
And then isn't this the same PH that coped with his 2 month absence, giving him space for his personal growth. And we were told that Sobti wants to leave 2 months ago by Mishti and by that Zee person but we didn't want to believe it and so we didn't believe it.
The fact is Sobti has become too big for the tellywood industry (or so he thinks) and so is moving on to the larger ocean. Dish out the dirt on the PH if u want to, but all the logistics point towards Barun willingly leaving for his movie promotions and also probably for other movies. What would be interesting though, is to see how it works out for him. Cz as far as I remember big names of television get lost in bollywood, be it Amar Upadhyay or Rajiv Khandelwal or Amna Sharif and still everyone assumes themselves to have SRK's fateLOL
r2908 Newbie
r2908
r2908

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style_diva

Originally posted by Shru9ti

I jst want to ask one ques.Cant SP intervene n do sumthin??I mean cant dey PH to change d script n make Barun stay??

He wants to quit can you do anything about it? Plus the new track is the brain-child of the Channel, people have got to understand that when the ultimate call is SP's ..the PH and this is applicable to every PH stands no choice but oblige

so was he always planning on quitting (regardless of the script) or is it because of the script?

Go to top