Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tamy267

is a script more important than the lead of the show ???

Apparently for viewers the leads are, but for channel its always the show and for a show must is a storyline and script
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just want the show to end with agood happy ending rather then arnav going withsheetal and khushi with some one else ,so that we remember ipk with some good memories.If possible convey this to p.h.
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh please accept the fact, Barun is as selfish as any of us, or he wouldn't be in the tellywood industry but would have been working under Mother Teresa's foundation. And there is nothing wrong with it, he is thinking about his own growth and is thus moving on.
What is really irking me now is that the so called barun fans have stopped using their brains or are not willing to face the reality that Mr. Sobti has moved on.
Tell me does it make any sense that the PH who have just started a new show would enrage such a huge fanbase, cz this would most definitely affect the viewership of their new show as well. And just check the plot now, Khushi has told Arnav evrything and has promised her support to him forever, watever the truth maybe. Arnav suspects something fishy and is determined to go to the roots of the issue, and his love and admiration for Khushi have increased even more. Do u see any logical possibility of taking the show in the direction of Arnav leaving with Sheetal and Khushi falling for a new guy? And if the track was so crappy  how did d channel approve? Why didn't Sanaya raise any issues, wouldn't it ruin Khushi's character as well?
And then isn't this the same PH that coped with his 2 month absence, giving him space for his personal growth. And we were told that Sobti wants to leave 2 months ago by Mishti and by that Zee person but we didn't want to believe it and so we didn't believe it.
The fact is Sobti has become too big for the tellywood industry (or so he thinks) and so is moving on to the larger ocean. Dish out the dirt on the PH if u want to, but all the logistics point towards Barun willingly leaving for his movie promotions and also probably for other movies. What would be interesting though, is to see how it works out for him. Cz as far as I remember big names of television get lost in bollywood, be it Amar Upadhyay or Rajiv Khandelwal or Amna Sharif and still everyone assumes themselves to have SRK's fate😆
r2908 thumbnail
Originally posted by: style_diva

He wants to quit can you do anything about it? Plus the new track is the brain-child of the Channel, people have got to understand that when the ultimate call is SP's ..the PH and this is applicable to every PH stands no choice but oblige

so was he always planning on quitting (regardless of the script) or is it because of the script?
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooltoad

Y can't sp take ipk under its protection and bring it on track then.

Sweety this whole thing that's happening is not the PH's fault a show is always and i repeat always under the CHANNEL...The PH's role is limited to the creative, casting, screenplay part but that's not the sad part, the sad part is even if the OH has a hand in all the above mentioned areas the ultimate call is still the Channel...

You can expect them to come with some seq (story) the moment a shoot is in progress and unfortunately you have are left with no choice but to listen...

Always its the CHANNEL who rules

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: r2908

so was he always planning on quitting (regardless of the script) or is it because of the script?

OMG after the whole of Ramayana who are still asking who Raam is...Did u not read my post?😕
apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bt y gul is frcng him to quit bt nt sanaya..?? n script can change nt the actors..some one said in this forum that gul is behaving very harshily with barun..is it true..??plzz do tell me..
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: srija.singh04

Oh please accept the fact, Barun is as selfish as any of us, or he wouldn't be in the tellywood industry but would have been working under Mother Teresa's foundation. And there is nothing wrong with it, he is thinking about his own growth and is thus moving on.

What is really irking me now is that the so called barun fans have stopped using their brains or are not willing to face the reality that Mr. Sobti has moved on.
Tell me does it make any sense that the PH who have just started a new show would enrage such a huge fanbase, cz this would most definitely affect the viewership of their new show as well. And just check the plot now, Khushi has told Arnav evrything and has promised her support to him forever, watever the truth maybe. Arnav suspects something fishy and is determined to go to the roots of the issue, and his love and admiration for Khushi have increased even more. Do u see any logical possibility of taking the show in the direction of Arnav leaving with Sheetal and Khushi falling for a new guy? And if the track was so crappy  how did d channel approve? Why didn't Sanaya raise any issues, wouldn't it ruin Khushi's character as well?
And then isn't this the same PH that coped with his 2 month absence, giving him space for his personal growth. And we were told that Sobti wants to leave 2 months ago by Mishti and by that Zee person but we didn't want to believe it and so we didn't believe it.
The fact is Sobti has become too big for the tellywood industry (or so he thinks) and so is moving on to the larger ocean. Dish out the dirt on the PH if u want to, but all the logistics point towards Barun willingly leaving for his movie promotions and also probably for other movies. What would be interesting though, is to see how it works out for him. Cz as far as I remember big names of television get lost in bollywood, be it Amar Upadhyay or Rajiv Khandelwal or Amna Sharif and still everyone assumes themselves to have SRK's fate😆

And i am guessing you knows things better...Hmmm Interesting!! You can sit with your theories on the Channel and PH and Barun and Si but it will only be theories,...not the truth, not the facts one see and experiences
pri_armaan thumbnail
So u vant to say tht Ph is nt at fault bt Channel is behind all this mess?

please answer :)
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Totally agree wit u the story behind the cameras is different n we are not aware of b it seems actors are just mere puppets in the hands of  channel owners n P H 
I wud say Barun s real courageous to cum out n not do things which he doesn't believe in that Wud definitely not do justice to his character ASR 
Hats off to u to take such difficult decision n face the wrath of ur fans n viewers n still not blame anyone for ur deeds whereas see others especially the PH who is hell bound in blaming Barun for his decision 
N Sanaya feel very sorry for u
All I can say is two such brilliant n most talented actors wit a brilliant n amazing chemistry wl be missed hard
No matter where u are n wat u do Barun ur die hard fans wl always be wit u FOREVER N HAMESHA N WL LUV U ALWAYS
Edited by Barunz4ever - 11 years ago