Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

As a true Barun fan, my last words for him... (Page 6)

-daffodils- Goldie
-daffodils-
-daffodils-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
no...life never be same.to me...becoz...when it becomes 8pm it wil start hurting...
when i go thru most memorable episodes...i can feel an unbearable pain...n when i saw their images...my eyes get teary...
all u said are true...im not opposing it...
but the vaccum...he created...will remain.so...i dont know whether it changed after 1-2 years...but im sure,,,,,the curing will take that much time...
becoz from yesterday ni8 i lost my sleeps...n today...i was just wandering here n there meaninglessly...n now also expecting for positive news...i dont think i will be so happy as past...because...this serial mutated my mind...my soul...all over myself...
but inever blame him...n always respect him...n really love him..for what he had provided us so far...thats all... 
n all best wishes for his future...n bunches of prayer...

Edited by -vaidehi- - 09 November 2012 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

decemapr IF-Dazzler
decemapr
decemapr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Thank you. Your article reflects my thought.

molten_lava

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Well said and I totally agree. It is his life and really he knows best for himself and his family. I just wish him all the luck in the world and will always support anything he does in future. No matter what anyone says that will not change for me.

Asma x

molten_lava

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

Thank you for the sensible post Lava.

Even i made my peace with it ki Baruns leaving but reading this post again and again reinforces in my mind so that i dont waver.

Tbh as we dont have ne idea what is going on now or what even went down...this whole mess just seems...i dont knw tbh,,,just weird.

Two things seems to be going around...him goin on a break for his health or Gul butchering the track and character.

If its the former one, yea...its his life he knows whats his limitations are and how long he can cope up with the load. We know how hard working the guy is and if he feels he cannot give a 100% and its taking a toll on his health then he should defo take a break. Its his life. He knows best

If its the latter, then im super glad hes taking a break/leaving...just whatever. I man the guy has lived the character for more than a year now and if he feels that what they are doing and how things are goin is wrong then why not. Hes the guy that brought the character to life and if by buthchering it...well atleast we'll remember how ASR was and not what hes turning out to be

I never knew a thing called india forums existed and when i knew i just joined so that i could discuss epis but it just made me more attached to the show. Never knew such things went on like make petitions and what not.
Yea...will defo be bummed out for a few days but obviusly everyone will move on. Its a source of entertainment for us, But for him its his life, thats what he does.

Ultimately if hes happy me happy!

PS - Thanks for the post, much more calm now :)

Yeah, even I'm confused with this whole thing. There's another news that he got another movie. :/
But from all that I've heard, the most plausible explanation is actually of his health deteriorating. So I'm choosing to believe it coz atleast then I can accept that he did it for his own good. And as a fan I do value his life over anything else.

We just need to find a new time pass for us. After that even we are going to be fine.Smile
There is definitely something going off-screen...and all this news article should not be trusted...if star plus is still denying and other sources are saying something else so I guess there is something we all do not know.I will blame only  PH for this not because of their script or anything but the way they have brought this whole thing.It all started with that Zee thing and I wish all these things would have presented in a better way.All these things are normal in television industry but the reason this time its more hyped is because IPK is so popular in virtual platform.

Thats why its said too much of information or half cooked information is always bad.People will believe what they want to believe.People will read what makes them feel better.Because no matter how much people say that they love Barun or Sanaya at the end of the day they love themselves more.They love to interpret what will make them happy and what will favour their thought.

Yup, this whole mess was started by Zee_news. She wanted few minutes of fame and that's why this news was leaked out. They should have kept it confidential. 
And yes, at the end of the day, we all believe what we want to believe. From the looks of it, everyone is just playing their own game. Barun, PH, SP for their own benefits.
@bold...exactly my feelings. I am hurt like many others. We deserve better treatment than this.

Even if something is going offscreen why is that IPK is being targeted. I know its the popular show everLOL ...but why only us. Ever since Baruns getting movie offers buzz is goin abt.

Whatever is goin on, i dont like how everything is being handled. U knw rumours everywer, denying then saying this and that. Is it so hard to give statement to clarify things. Even if nothing is decided there is no harm in saying so.

Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 09 November 2012 at 1:50am

molten_lava

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Very honest n logical post. Loved your view about his departure. Health is wealth... Fans should be respect his decision. I hope,some so called 'Reliable Sources' understand this fact.

molten_lava

kritu17krits Goldie
kritu17krits
kritu17krits

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
yeah i knw its his lyf
bt cant he do smethng fr his fans by staying bck

molten_lava

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

thanks for the link & i want to scream WHAT THE!AngryCry

i have for the fist time watched any serial be it pakistani/indian only to get involved in this huge heartbreak.

I will never regret watching this show as its only through this show i discovered 2 beautiful person barun / sanaya  & no matter what happens, i will always love them.

BUT YES I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO KILL THEIR OWN BABIESAngry

molten_lava

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Tomorrow, you might have fame, money and power with you. But if you don't have your health, you have nothing.
^Agree.
I wish Barun the very best of luck in the future, waiting for his movie to come out too :)

molten_lava

Go to top