Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

As a true Barun fan, my last words for him... (Page 5)

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

what DNA articleConfused
molten, plz have mercy on me, he is just going on a long vacation, rightConfused
put the link on plz.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280868
Here you go! 

Edited by GayuArnav - 09 November 2012 at 1:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
wonderful post dear lava !!Thumbs Up

molten_lava

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

what DNA articleConfused
molten, plz have mercy on me, he is just going on a long vacation, rightConfused
put the link on plz.

Here you go! 

no its not openingCry
molten, everybody plz put the link right nowCry
i m going to drop my kids at school & i really don't want to get invloved in an accident by frustrated drivingCryLOL

molten_lava

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I can just pray & hope his success. The DNA interview is a PR disaster. I hope it will not go against him in the future. I hope there's something more than what meets the eye and if that would be the case industry insiders would have known of that and he will continue to get Good work.

Best of Luck Barun...

molten_lava

ashwathi Senior Member
ashwathi
ashwathi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
well said...Agree with u..We need to let him go and live his life on his own wish

molten_lava

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Sensible post !

You know that DNA article came late last night, and I've been restless ever since ... I think he is not well, the fatigue is taking a toll on his health and which is why he wants to just let go ...

I think as fans, the least we could do is support our beloved actor...the same man with caramel eyes and the deep baritone who's  made us go awww Day Dreaming in the faintest of Rabba Veys !!!! We've been in awe of the character he potrayed from Day 1, the character with shades of grey, dark grey, yet he convinced us, we saw through his harsh words, through his angry eyes and loooved him despite the harshness...he got right under our skin to be honest !!!!

Today, when he wants to be away for health/personal reasons, I think we should stand by him and wish him all the best ...if he comes back as ASR again in 2-3 months or more, its Balle-Balle for us , we'll be grinning like silly idiots all over again ...if he doesn't, and he chooses to do something else somewhere else ...all I would say is ..."Thank you for being such a phenomenon, you will be missed breathing life into ASR, you will be missed setting our TV screens on fire...We love you and always will ...All the very Best !!!!!"
" And one thing before you go ASR ... I will definitely continue to watch your old scenes for ever and ever I think ... just cannot seem to get over you ... you are addictive  and I am proud to have known you !!!!!"

Bada wala jhappi to all you fangurls out there Hug

PS - Yes, Sanaya and Barun are two different individuals, with their own sets of limitations ...lets not compare !!!! well said !!!Clap

Edited by asr13 - 09 November 2012 at 2:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndfanforevamolten_lava

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hey Hug
you said it all.. just want to say that it was really a good journey with Barun as ASR. i adore this character.. because of the actor.. i dont know what made him think that he is not doing justice or he may not.. (if its actually his thoughts).. but i just want to tell him he made ASR what he is today Star it was a beautiful 2 years of my life.. i enjoyed a lot and realized that i can be so in love with a person who doesnt even know me..LOLEmbarrassed but whatever..his health..his decision and his life.. i am always with him and of course i will watch his movie hit or not i hope he will get his deserving.he is indeed an amazing actor and a really nice human being. i will again come back to TV world if he returns with any show any movie any thing.. i will DEFO see it..!!

thank you so much Barun..all the very best for your future life.. i hope your health remains fine and you can get the success what you truly deserve.  Thumbs Up

p.s i am soon to leave the forum.. as you know last day of Barun last day of me with show and forum..may not get the chance again so saying it i will miss your OS's.. ha ha!! the mischievous OS yours.. LOL you are a very good writer..keep rocking! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-daffodils-molten_lava

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

what DNA articleConfused
put the link on plz.

Here you go! 

have read this article...won't comment on whether its correct or not...but before reaching to any conclusion shouldn't we wait for his interview with NK..so that we can have a better picture...even if he repeats the same thing in NK's interview (which can prove that this article is 100% right ) don't you think its good to listen directly from him what he has to say on all this.

molten_lava

Go to top