Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

As a true Barun fan, my last words for him... (Page 3)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

u r lucky that u feel relieved.
I'm not able to do it.
it hurting me badly inside.
I only want if there's no ASR in the show,the show should also end in a good note.
this is a love story of Arnav-Khushi where Arnav is Barun and Khushi is Sanaya.
if one leaves. n the story proceeds,then there is a huge question mark in the main theme of this show...the title,plt everything.
so its better to end the show rather dragging it without ASR,the soul of IPK

I know it hurts a lot. But I guess I recover fast from any depression thanks to my quick mood swings.LOL

But from the rumors, it seems that they are going to end the show. So hope for the best.Big smile

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thank you for the sensible post Lava.

Even i made my peace with it ki Baruns leaving but reading this post again and again reinforces in my mind so that i dont waver.

Tbh as we dont have ne idea what is going on now or what even went down...this whole mess just seems...i dont knw tbh,,,just weird.

Two things seems to be going around...him goin on a break for his health or Gul butchering the track and character.

If its the former one, yea...its his life he knows whats his limitations are and how long he can cope up with the load. We know how hard working the guy is and if he feels he cannot give a 100% and its taking a toll on his health then he should defo take a break. Its his life. He knows best

If its the latter, then im super glad hes taking a break/leaving...just whatever. I man the guy has lived the character for more than a year now and if he feels that what they are doing and how things are goin is wrong then why not. Hes the guy that brought the character to life and if by buthchering it...well atleast we'll remember how ASR was and not what hes turning out to be

I never knew a thing called india forums existed and when i knew i just joined so that i could discuss epis but it just made me more attached to the show. Never knew such things went on like make petitions and what not.
Yea...will defo be bummed out for a few days but obviusly everyone will move on. Its a source of entertainment for us, But for him its his life, thats what he does.

Ultimately if hes happy me happy!

PS - Thanks for the post, much more calm now :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_mazemolten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Things will move on. we are not going to be stuck on this point. As you said I like him beyond his ASR. I like barun very much. I also left my job when it affected my health badly. So, health is very much important. how can we ascertain if he is genuine or not, still it is his wish. This is what the summary of what he said at the previous time, if you want barun i am going to be around you, if you want ASR, anyone can play that role.

We can do little in this issue. So, better leave him alone. If we are interested watch his movie and support him, otherwise no problem.

He has been contemplating this for so long, so i don't think this is an impulsive decision from him. He is not that fool to leave the show for the track. These are just hype. 

Even after losing the most important ones in our lives, we go on in our life. My sister-in-law lost her husband, my husband lost his brother and his father in the same year, still we all move on in life.

be calm and see if he has anything more to say.

your post impressed me a lot. You said right.

You have written an impressive post too.Smile

Yeah, from whatever I've been hearing from the forum for the last two days, it seems like it was a long taken decision of Barun himself to leave the show. Can't blame him. He is looking so tired these days.
Yeah, life goes on. But I no more hopes left in this show. So I have come to accept the fact that it is over.
jshreya16 Senior Member
jshreya16
jshreya16

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Well said Clap

Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

i wish all the best things for barun in life and do much better roles!!!!
i also want him to take decisions for himself!!!
but what to do my heart is little jelous its not selfless!!!
i still want him back as ASR!!
we can see barun in future but i wont be seeing Arnav singh raizada in future!!!!

Yeah, that's the saddest part that we won't be seeing Barun as Arnav anymore. Those two names had become so synonymous for me. So I guess we would only have to rely on old episodes to relive all those wonderful memories.
molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

Thank you for the sensible post Lava.

Even i made my peace with it ki Baruns leaving but reading this post again and again reinforces in my mind so that i dont waver.

Tbh as we dont have ne idea what is going on now or what even went down...this whole mess just seems...i dont knw tbh,,,just weird.

Two things seems to be going around...him goin on a break for his health or Gul butchering the track and character.

If its the former one, yea...its his life he knows whats his limitations are and how long he can cope up with the load. We know how hard working the guy is and if he feels he cannot give a 100% and its taking a toll on his health then he should defo take a break. Its his life. He knows best

If its the latter, then im super glad hes taking a break/leaving...just whatever. I man the guy has lived the character for more than a year now and if he feels that what they are doing and how things are goin is wrong then why not. Hes the guy that brought the character to life and if by buthchering it...well atleast we'll remember how ASR was and not what hes turning out to be

I never knew a thing called india forums existed and when i knew i just joined so that i could discuss epis but it just made me more attached to the show. Never knew such things went on like make petitions and what not.
Yea...will defo be bummed out for a few days but obviusly everyone will move on. Its a source of entertainment for us, But for him its his life, thats what he does.

Ultimately if hes happy me happy!

PS - Thanks for the post, much more calm now :)

Yeah, even I'm confused with this whole thing. There's another news that he got another movie. :/
But from all that I've heard, the most plausible explanation is actually of his health deteriorating. So I'm choosing to believe it coz atleast then I can accept that he did it for his own good. And as a fan I do value his life over anything else.

We just need to find a new time pass for us. After that even we are going to be fine.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_mazeipkkndfanforeva

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
The post made me cry :'(
Yes i agree.Health is very important for anyone.And barun looks very tired and exhausted nowadays which makes us not able to relate or connect to ASR! So its better he leaves!
And all the very best for his movie career too! :)
I just love him so much dammit! :)
We all Love You barun! You will be Missed.ASR will always be there in our memories! I will watch old episodes of IPK everyday for sure!
I hope after your Long break from TV industry i am waiting for you to be seen in some other serial! I would love to watch it.If its again with sanaya then ill be the happiest person in the world.Duh!Like that would happen D'oh
Anyway Love you barun and all the very best for your Future! You are the BEST no matter what! Muah! Heart

Edited by GayuArnav - 09 November 2012 at 1:00am

molten_lava

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Sorry for another post Rafa! :P

I am glad he is taking a well deserved break for his health issues! :)
I respect that.
But if i see him shooting for a new movie after his leave from the show, then i don't know whether i will be able to respect him even after that! I would love him for sure but respect... Ouch

I just hope his health is the major reason! 
And hey Rafa what is that DNA article?Any link could be provided so that i can see it? Please? 

molten_lava

Go to top