Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Yup, this whole mess was started by Zee_news. She wanted few minutes of fame and that's why this news was leaked out. They should have kept it confidential. 
And yes, at the end of the day, we all believe what we want to believe. From the looks of it, everyone is just playing their own game. Barun, PH, SP for their own benefits.

@bold...exactly my feelings. I am hurt like many others. We deserve better treatment than this.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kushipugly

what DNA article๐Ÿ˜•

molten, plz have mercy on me, he is just going on a long vacation, right๐Ÿ˜•
put the link on plz.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280868
Here you go! 
Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful post dear lava !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GayuArnav

Here you go! 

no its not opening๐Ÿ˜ญ
molten, everybody plz put the link right now๐Ÿ˜ญ
i m going to drop my kids at school & i really don't want to get invloved in an accident by frustrated driving๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I can just pray & hope his success. The DNA interview is a PR disaster. I hope it will not go against him in the future. I hope there's something more than what meets the eye and if that would be the case industry insiders would have known of that and he will continue to get Good work.

Best of Luck Barun...
ashwathi thumbnail
well said...Agree with u..We need to let him go and live his life on his own wish
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sensible post !

You know that DNA article came late last night, and I've been restless ever since ... I think he is not well, the fatigue is taking a toll on his health and which is why he wants to just let go ...

I think as fans, the least we could do is support our beloved actor...the same man with caramel eyes and the deep baritone who's  made us go awww  in the faintest of Rabba Veys !!!! We've been in awe of the character he potrayed from Day 1, the character with shades of grey, dark grey, yet he convinced us, we saw through his harsh words, through his angry eyes and loooved him despite the harshness...he got right under our skin to be honest !!!!

Today, when he wants to be away for health/personal reasons, I think we should stand by him and wish him all the best ...if he comes back as ASR again in 2-3 months or more, its Balle-Balle for us , we'll be grinning like silly idiots all over again ...if he doesn't, and he chooses to do something else somewhere else ...all I would say is ..."Thank you for being such a phenomenon, you will be missed breathing life into ASR, you will be missed setting our TV screens on fire...We love you and always will ...All the very Best !!!!!"
" And one thing before you go ASR ... I will definitely continue to watch your old scenes for ever and ever I think ... just cannot seem to get over you ... you are addictive  and I am proud to have known you !!!!!"

Bada wala jhappi to all you fangurls out there ๐Ÿค—

PS - Yes, Sanaya and Barun are two different individuals, with their own sets of limitations ...lets not compare !!!! well said !!!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
Hey ๐Ÿค—
you said it all.. just want to say that it was really a good journey with Barun as ASR. i adore this character.. because of the actor.. i dont know what made him think that he is not doing justice or he may not.. (if its actually his thoughts).. but i just want to tell him he made ASR what he is today โญ๏ธ it was a beautiful 2 years of my life.. i enjoyed a lot and realized that i can be so in love with a person who doesnt even know me..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ but whatever..his health..his decision and his life.. i am always with him and of course i will watch his movie hit or not i hope he will get his deserving.he is indeed an amazing actor and a really nice human being. i will again come back to TV world if he returns with any show any movie any thing.. i will DEFO see it..!!

thank you so much Barun..all the very best for your future life.. i hope your health remains fine and you can get the success what you truly deserve.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

p.s i am soon to leave the forum.. as you know last day of Barun last day of me with show and forum..may not get the chance again so saying it i will miss your OS's.. ha ha!! the mischievous OS yours.. ๐Ÿ˜† you are a very good writer..keep rocking! :)
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GayuArnav

Here you go! 

have read this article...won't comment on whether its correct or not...but before reaching to any conclusion shouldn't we wait for his interview with NK..so that we can have a better picture...even if he repeats the same thing in NK's interview (which can prove that this article is 100% right ) don't you think its good to listen directly from him what he has to say on all this.
-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no...life never be same.to me...becoz...when it becomes 8pm it wil start hurting...
when i go thru most memorable episodes...i can feel an unbearable pain...n when i saw their images...my eyes get teary...
all u said are true...im not opposing it...
but the vaccum...he created...will remain.so...i dont know whether it changed after 1-2 years...but im sure,,,,,the curing will take that much time...
becoz from yesterday ni8 i lost my sleeps...n today...i was just wandering here n there meaninglessly...n now also expecting for positive news...i dont think i will be so happy as past...because...this serial mutated my mind...my soul...all over myself...
but inever blame him...n always respect him...n really love him..for what he had provided us so far...thats all... 
n all best wishes for his future...n bunches of prayer...
Edited by -vaidehi- - 11 years ago