Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkkndfanforeva

Thank you for the sensible post Lava.

Even i made my peace with it ki Baruns leaving but reading this post again and again reinforces in my mind so that i dont waver.

Tbh as we dont have ne idea what is going on now or what even went down...this whole mess just seems...i dont knw tbh,,,just weird.

Two things seems to be going around...him goin on a break for his health or Gul butchering the track and character.

If its the former one, yea...its his life he knows whats his limitations are and how long he can cope up with the load. We know how hard working the guy is and if he feels he cannot give a 100% and its taking a toll on his health then he should defo take a break. Its his life. He knows best

If its the latter, then im super glad hes taking a break/leaving...just whatever. I man the guy has lived the character for more than a year now and if he feels that what they are doing and how things are goin is wrong then why not. Hes the guy that brought the character to life and if by buthchering it...well atleast we'll remember how ASR was and not what hes turning out to be

I never knew a thing called india forums existed and when i knew i just joined so that i could discuss epis but it just made me more attached to the show. Never knew such things went on like make petitions and what not.
Yea...will defo be bummed out for a few days but obviusly everyone will move on. Its a source of entertainment for us, But for him its his life, thats what he does.

Ultimately if hes happy me happy!

PS - Thanks for the post, much more calm now :)

Yeah, even I'm confused with this whole thing. There's another news that he got another movie. :/
But from all that I've heard, the most plausible explanation is actually of his health deteriorating. So I'm choosing to believe it coz atleast then I can accept that he did it for his own good. And as a fan I do value his life over anything else.

We just need to find a new time pass for us. After that even we are going to be fine.😊
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The post made me cry :'(
Yes i agree.Health is very important for anyone.And barun looks very tired and exhausted nowadays which makes us not able to relate or connect to ASR! So its better he leaves!
And all the very best for his movie career too! :)
I just love him so much dammit! :)
We all Love You barun! You will be Missed.ASR will always be there in our memories! I will watch old episodes of IPK everyday for sure!
I hope after your Long break from TV industry i am waiting for you to be seen in some other serial! I would love to watch it.If its again with sanaya then ill be the happiest person in the world.Duh!Like that would happen 
Anyway Love you barun and all the very best for your Future! You are the BEST no matter what! Muah! β€οΈ
Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Sorry for another post Rafa! :P

I am glad he is taking a well deserved break for his health issues! :)
I respect that.
But if i see him shooting for a new movie after his leave from the show, then i don't know whether i will be able to respect him even after that! I would love him for sure but respect... 

I just hope his health is the major reason! 
And hey Rafa what is that DNA article?Any link could be provided so that i can see it? Please? 
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Yeah, even I'm confused with this whole thing. There's another news that he got another movie. :/
But from all that I've heard, the most plausible explanation is actually of his health deteriorating. So I'm choosing to believe it coz atleast then I can accept that he did it for his own good. And as a fan I do value his life over anything else.

We just need to find a new time pass for us. After that even we are going to be fine.😊

There is definitely something going off-screen...and all this news article should not be trusted...if star plus is still denying and other sources are saying something else so I guess there is something we all do not know.I will blame only  PH for this not because of their script or anything but the way they have brought this whole thing.It all started with that Zee thing and I wish all these things would have presented in a better way.All these things are normal in television industry but the reason this time its more hyped is because IPK is so popular in virtual platform.

Thats why its said too much of information or half cooked information is always bad.People will believe what they want to believe.People will read what makes them feel better.Because no matter how much people say that they love Barun or Sanaya at the end of the day they love themselves more.They love to interpret what will make them happy and what will favour their thought.
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Known him since BHPH too, it's been quite a ride, I'm upset there is no doubt about that, but at the end of the day whatever the true reason is, I enjoyed his performance a lot, and agree with what you said, I wish him the best for the future and hope to see him back whenever he decides to be back πŸ˜ƒ
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: GayuArnav

Sorry for another post Rafa! :P

I am glad he is taking a well deserved break for his health issues! :)
I respect that.
But if i see him shooting for a new movie after his leave from the show, then i don't know whether i will be able to respect him even after that! I would love him for sure but respect... 

I just hope his health is the major reason! 
And hey Rafa what is that DNA article?Any link could be provided so that i can see it? Please? 

Ermm... why do you call me Rafa??πŸ˜† My name is Rachel. Where did the 'fa' come from?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here's the DNA article link :D
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280868
melonie thumbnail
For my own personal reasons I didn't want to comment in IF but...

This is my first post in this forum and see on what topic I am going to comment.

If the article is correct and Barun did give that interview then...

I feel cheated molten_lava by Barun, Gul, PH, Star Plus. They are playing with the emotions of loyal viewers.

Fine Barun feels he need to take care of his health. Don't you think we as fans would have supported that. 1 week, 2 weeks how much break do you need? What does this LONGISH break imply.

Is he tired of playing ASR? Just recently he won the People's Choice Award...and solely because all his fans voted like crazzy. It will hurt the our sentiments when he says that.

I don't feel like wishing him at all. Surely he can move on in life and do whatever but I am not going to waste my time and emotions on this individual.

You know I was staying away from Indian soaps because I had faced enough damage from Balaji production and I really thought this show was different. Learnt my lesson never to invest time and emotion in any actor or show regardless of what production house they come from.

molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

There is definitely something going off-screen...and all this news article should not be trusted...if star plus is still denying and other sources are saying something else so I guess there is something we all do not know.I will blame only  PH for this not because of their script or anything but the way they have brought this whole thing.It all started with that Zee thing and I wish all these things would have presented in a better way.All these things are normal in television industry but the reason this time its more hyped is because IPK is so popular in virtual platform.

Thats why its said too much of information or half cooked information is always bad.People will believe what they want to believe.People will read what makes them feel better.Because no matter how much people say that they love Barun or Sanaya at the end of the day they love themselves more.They love to interpret what will make them happy and what will favour their thought.

Yup, this whole mess was started by Zee_news. She wanted few minutes of fame and that's why this news was leaked out. They should have kept it confidential. 
And yes, at the end of the day, we all believe what we want to believe. From the looks of it, everyone is just playing their own game. Barun, PH, SP for their own benefits.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Ermm... why do you call me Rafa??πŸ˜† My name is Rachel. Where did the 'fa' come from?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here's the DNA article link :D
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280868

So sorry!!!!!!! I know that your name is rach! There is another girl named Rafa too in IF!
Uff!! So embarrassing  
Sorry Yaara! Such a Blunder!
Well thanks for the Article Link! 
I am sorry once again! Rafa and Rach so got confused you see! 
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
what DNA articleπŸ˜•
molten, plz have mercy on me, he is just going on a long vacation, rightπŸ˜•
put the link on plz.