Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

As a true Barun fan, my last words for him...

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I don't know how much that DNA article is true. But after reading it, I have finally accepted that Barun is leaving this show for good. I have no more hopes left in me. So it's time we all accepted this fact and moved on in our lives.

I don't have any complaints with Barun's decision. Everyone needs a break when they can no longer take it. And I firmly believe that no one should compromise with their health. Tomorrow, you might have fame, money and power with you. But if you don't have your health, you have nothing. I have learnt this biggest lesson in my life and I would support anyone who takes such a decision. 

I have seen so many topics comparing Barun and Sanaya. But we must not forget that Barun and Sanaya are two different individuals with their own limitations. If Barun feels that he can no longer take this stress of working 12 hours per day in telly industry, then he should definitely take a break instead of over working himself and destroying his health. And like he said, that at the end of the day if he cannot give justice to ASR's role, then he shouldn't do it.

There were so many people in the forum who felt the same thing. So I guess you should be happy that Barun is leaving the show. Atleast you don't have to waste your time criticising his performance anymore. 

He has earned enough of money now for the past 2 years and if he feels that it is enough for him, then good. We shouldn't try to interfere in his decisions. Yes, we might be angry or hurt by it, but at the end of the day, we are not the ones who gave him this ASR role. He himself auditioned for it and worked hard for it. He is responsible for his own success. We have only supported in his success.

At the end of the day, this is just a serial for us. We may cry for 2-3 days after he goes away. But we will return back to normal the next day. But it is his life. He has to live with the consequences of his decision for the rest of his life and I'm sure he has thought about it very well before taking such a huge decision.

I have known Barun since BHPH days. So I value him more than ASR. So as for his forthcoming movie, I'll watch it but only for him. Not that shitty actress. That movie may not be a hit, but I hope atleast that the critics appreciate your hardwork and you get better opportunities in life.

Thank you Barun for bringing alive a character like ASR in our lives. Now it's time for me to repay you and let you go ahead in your career.Smile

Done with my last rant about Barun. No more talking or thinking about him. I feel so relieved right now.LOL

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu27nivedeeta1992arhiibammusimpRvicsPriyasha890Archana89barunxoxofizzyfairySarunAddictionSu_SomerholicAce11tinkerbelashwathiAchinta97serendipity235meeyaaNibelungenliedjshreya16sskaug25anamika00ShyJitanvigarg02nnhkasr13naaza_deenheavenspiritapurvachandaFawadilicious_Afrin_yongshinsweet_5Audrey.h.crackerszonemysterious_maze-Mistletoe-shagun-rocksstormborn-krrish-Safi123kushipuglysrain10BreeeezyipkkndfanforevamayabegumJaan_ArshiRee1306coolnisha_fun87ranjithadecemaprswat.gbugs_bunnySaJanLuv14curledupmedha16caskersubiscsanjaani07coronapsycheKranuHaRul-lovercocoatreeOmorabotiMihrimahsohara-MKB-.nirvana.GayuArnav-CoolChick-CandYlicious_SBearNaNa-Cheeni-MastMalangXSilentPrayersX-iLoveZaynMalikpup03.SobtiLicious.riti4u_TheJoker-ArnieBoyBarunIWishICouldArshi.Sugi.IPK

naaza_deen Goldie
naaza_deen
naaza_deen

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Well said...I just love him since BHPH days.I wish him more happiness and I will still watch him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsmolten_lava

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
 life may not be same dear
 there will be emptiness 

Edited by naddiya26 - 09 November 2012 at 12:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jiora-Mistletoe-shagun-rocks-daffodils-mints23molten_lavasoharaArshi.Sugi.IPK

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Barun was being forced to lie to save 4Rats and Gul. He didn't want to quit but was being forced to quit by the shitty storyline. Surprise of surprise even GH is quitting the serial. Only Gul and her shitty ideas are going to run the show. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DaRkPrInCeSsHaRul-lovermolten_lavaOmoraboti

nnhk Senior Member
nnhk
nnhk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
well said, and now i am waiting for you tube to open here so i can sit and watch all the episodes of baat humari paaki hai and iss poyar ko kya naam doon all over again. till we get some news that he is returning or starting something new.

i too am waiting for his movie, i would have never watched it if not for him also i hope we can keep this forum alive  till we get to hear about something new of his and  not leave this forum cause he is no longer a part of IPKKND.

also, i hope all the writers will keep updating on this forum and not leave us fans hanging with half stories told .

molten_lava i am looking forward to your new story...

wish Barun Sobti a happy healthy life!

fizzyfairymolten_lava

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
that truly shows you are a Barun fan...agree with each and every words of yours...

I wish him all the best and thank him for giving us ASR..!!

And one thing people must know no one can leave anything for a reason...and Barun himself understands and knows what is good for him...at the end of the day what matters is satisfaction from what you are doing...and i believe thats the ultimate SATISFACTION.

I hope this post remains on the 1st page so those who are bashing(constructive criticising) him and comparing him and Sanaya should read this..!!

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANY (PRINTED) ARTICLES UNTIL ITS PROPER AUDIO OR VIDEO

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 09 November 2012 at 12:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsnnhkanjaani07molten_lavapinkeye

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i am agree with whatever you said...Thumbs Up

btw did i ever say i disagree with you ErmmLOL

anyway back to the topic... i didnt read the DNA post you are referring but i totally agree whatever you said about the health thing...

you can earn money, you can work hard for fame but health is something that you can't buy... so you just need to take care of your health... so yes i respect his decision... he has a family for whom he and his health is more important than us... and that's the fact we can't love him more than his family and his loved ones... 

so be practical and don't criticize his decision... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

Priyasha890 Groupbie
Priyasha890
Priyasha890

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I second your post..exactly my opinion about Barun leaving the show! We need to let him go and live his life on his terms! We love you Barun! 

Thank you for posting..this is something needed to be read by every Barun fan! 

ashwathimolten_lava

Go to top