Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Rachna & Vihaan

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Rachna & Vihaan... I would love to see Rachna & Vihaan Love Story. I think they will be perfect together, opposite attract and i think Gunjan and Vihaan the like the same character... Gunjan and Vihaan not match for each-other. Rachna fast a Tej for her going to be husband, a guy she never met before...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1d_luvah

Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
For this serial to progress it can't just be marriage straight away. They need to show them growing up in love as well as life. Rachna is going through a tough time and needs a diversion. Wouldn't it be fun if she and Vihaan start getting together or at least being friendly together and Rajeev gets miffed Wink. However I still think that Rajeev will fall for her at some stage...

Edited by Gewels - 09 November 2012 at 4:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KTrachnaRaleighbcatmizzneeturusha4003JulieDParulRatiShiviMSN_Vanny

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Actually I agree too. I was looking forward to see Vihaan and Rachna atleast as good friends. As they say opposite attracts. Gunjan and Mayank r cute as a couple.I'm quite disappointed but anyways let's see how its gonna unfold. I hate the fact that Rachna already kept teej fast for Vihaan and now she is keeping a karva chauth fast for him without him knowing about. Its so unfair to her.

ParulRatiShivi

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Forgive me if I'm wrong. But I noticed everyone making reference to the Teej fast that Rachna observed. That was done on the day that she had Hockey trials for college right?

But she broke that fast didn't she? When she was knocked out, Mayank and Gunjan poured some water in her mouth. So doesn't that mean she broke her fast? 

Hence, till date, she has never completed a fast for Vihaan. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7brat2008

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I also think Vihaan and Rachna could be good together but no marriage right away.  I love Mayank and Gunjan too no marriage for these two also let them take sometime.  I want both girls to finish school and grow up some more and must of all have lots and lots of fun.

ParulRatiShivi

mizzneetu Goldie
mizzneetu
mizzneetu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I agree. Because Gunjan and Vihaan are both modern kids, it won't be as interesting as it would be see to them fall in love. It would be really interesting to see how Vihaan and Rachna both develop in each other's presence. Of course first friendship between them will be cute. And then love. And hopefully if Rajeev does fall for her (which I think will be verrry interesting to see) that she'll choose Vihaan. 

ParulRatiShivi

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I think Gunjan and Mayank sprinkle the water on her face and mouth but she didn't swallowed it.So Rachna kept her fast.

ParulRatiShivi

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
 Vanny ,
              You are absolutely rightThumbs Up 
,Rachna did break her Teej fast during the hockey trials. 

Mayank sprinkled water on the face to revive her but all in vain so Gunjan made her drink water after which she continued with her game. 

This does mean that she did not fulfill the ritual for VIHAAN. SO?????Big smile

My Info on this is accurate Smile anybody with doubts can clear it by watching the  1st Aug  2012 episode of SSLK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index