India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank U, Bidding farewell is easy now

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I was upset about the  Barun leaving drama. No, I am not bothered about the actor's decision to quit the show, but  was definitely angry because of the unprofessional manner the authorities handled the issue. Initially we requested , some fans even begged , some fans demanded a clarification but they haven't made any clear statement. Yes the actor had given interview to certain radio channels and daily News papers ( not sure about the authenticity ), but strangely he have not clarified the mess. He simply stated that he is taking an in definite Leave. Other than this no one from PH or SP had given any official statement regarding this issue.

. Now I really don't want any clarification . I lost interest in the serial .Oh even PH and BS lost interest in it. Then why should we watch it ?

But the journey with IPKKND was surely taught me many things like:

1 Never to watch any serial under the banner of 4 Lions.

2. If the actor or actress became really popular then always expect a long leave or abrupt  exit from the show.

3 Don't ignore spoiler givers always. When they message an unpleasant  news despite of  ignoring it believe that  there will not be smoke without fire.

4. Always expect that the lead will get fatigued and bored after acting in the same serial for more than 1 year.

5. Always watch the serial if the story is good , don't get addicted to the leading pair.
Because the face of the leads may change at any time.
6. Never expect an official statement regarding any of our queries even if it disturbs our day and night.

7. Maximum guarantee for the role handled by Sanaya Irani. She is a true professional and we can trust her presence till the end of the show .

See few days ago it was difficult to imagine a weekday without IPKKND. . But now I got de addicted.  I don't mind if the show end abruptly or they continue the show with out BS. I will watch the show if it entertain me but I am free from the attachment.

I must thank the PH, BS and SP for making the farewell easy.

(But I will definitely miss Sanaya irani. I truly appreciate Sanaya Irani. The lady who played a crucial role in maintaining the interest of viewers in the absence of male lead, the lady who without any complaint works 12 hours per day , the lady who always managed to smile inspite of the criticism she faced because of the illogical track, the lady who managed to be sincere even if  she didn't get proper appreciation / award for her flawless performance. Her energy level is amazing. )

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy28Deepa.ssangeeta230811Mahaha26fernanl2melvyaanpnarsshabinah786SAM32bijilisubha_rath2004pinki_sanyalcaskeranjsKookiemonsterGodhuliLogon

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Agree with you 100 percent.

I will follow Sanaya Irani's career with a lot of interest. Barun Sobti's too for that matter, but I'm sort of disenchanted with him and the whole situation right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05GodhuliLogon

pinki_sanyal IF-Dazzler
pinki_sanyal
pinki_sanyal

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with your post!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
7. Maximum guarantee for the role handled by Sanaya Irani. She is a true professional and we can trust her presence till the end of the show .

Clap

Kamala05

pinki_sanyal IF-Dazzler
pinki_sanyal
pinki_sanyal

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli12

Clap

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap for Sanaya Irani!!!! I salute her professionalism!!!! She is a true DIVA!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05GodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
IPK gave me so many stars to follow.. ill follow abhaas akshay whatever they will do.. atleast ill try to watch how they are doing later..

I never knew Barun.. Ill also look for his works..

But above all I ll waiting to see sanaya 's next venture .. The moment she goes to a new venture ill jump on that..

I started this serial for khushi.. And im 100% sure her next venture also will as good as khushi.. And with her I will again live my life .. :)

thanks Allah that I have seen Sarun once in my life time.. :)

Kamala05

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
yes, they made it easy gradually since last few months. Mainly since the hate-marriage track.

They gave few rabba veys like bheekh to the viewers. But each track or their execution were worse than the previous ones. So lot of people anyway lost interest and the TRPs reflected it.

Kamala05

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli12

IPK gave me so many stars to follow.. ill follow abhaas akshay whatever they will do.. atleast ill try to watch how they are doing later..

I never knew Barun.. Ill also look for his works..

But above all I ll waiting to see sanaya 's next venture .. The moment she goes to a new venture ill jump on that..

I started this serial for khushi.. And im 100% sure her next venture also will as good as khushi.. And with her I will again live my life .. :)

thanks Allah that I have seen Sarun once in my life time.. :)

I started watching the serial during the Payash marriage time. The reason I stick with the serial during the Kidnap track is because of Kushi. I adore the antics of kushi.

Go to top