Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The Big Bang!!!

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Shah Rukh, Ajay, Salman to make Shetty wedding a blockbuster?
Mid-Day.com | Friday, November 09, 2012 (Mumbai )                                  

All thanks to Rohit Shetty's proximity to some of the biggest names from the industry, several Bollywood arch-rivals are expected to be present.
It definitely can't get bigger than this! Industrywallas are busy speculating about the comings and goings at director Rohit Shetty's sister Mehek's weekend wedding to designer Navin Shetty. 

All thanks to Rohit Shetty's proximity to some of the biggest names from the industry, several Bollywood arch-rivals are expected to be present under the same roof during the ceremony.

From Shah Rukh Khan to Salman Khan, Rohit Shetty's good friend Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan and Akshay Kumar are all expected to attend the event, scanned by the many watchful eyes from the industry. 

Will this Bollywood face-off be the biggest firecracker in action at this industry get-together?

And the invitees are...

SRK and Rohit are working in Chennai Express. The two are often spotted hanging out together and are said to have become very good friends.

SRK is scheduled to be out of town but is likely to be back in Mumbai to attend the wedding.

Two days before taking on each other at the box office, SRK and Ajay Devgn will meet again. What will happen there is anyone's guess.

Ajay Devgn is believed to be the closest friend of Rohit Shetty in the industry. The two have done as many as eight films together, five of which have become blockbusters. The actor even treats Mehek as his own sister.

It is known that Ajay is extremely unhappy with the way YRF apparently arm-twisted exhibitors in screening SRK's Jab Tak Hai Jaan over Son of Sardaar.

Rohit Shetty and Salman Khan are the best of friends. Incidentally, their fathers too were thick friends.

Salman is likely to attend with his entire family

The most recent run-in between the two arch enemies was at the condolence meet for late Yash Chopra. The two avoided each other and a similar reaction is expected at Mehek's wedding too.

Abhishek Bachchan was a part of Rohit Shetty's debut film Zameen and also worked with him recently in Bol Bachchan. Both are very close to each other and Junior B was even present at Mehek's engagement. He is going to attend the wedding. 

The tension between Abhishek and Salman is expected to be palpable, because of the latter's history with his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Accoring to reports, Rohit had personally gone to invite Akshay Kumar to attend the wedding ceremony. He is likely to attend the wedding. 

Akshay Kumar and SRK are known to be cordial with each other. However, after SRK rejected Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan, Akshay was roped in for the same role. SRK and Farah grew apart for a while, while Akshay's bond with the director grew stronger.

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 08 November 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboglitomnjerry2

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
For a second I thought Rohit Shetty is getting married...and I began thinking, 'why didn't he wait and divorced first? Is Prachi even worth it?' ...LOL, my over-worked mind! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
same here..thought the same.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
They will all come at different times and disppaoint the media LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuwbambogliStarktastic

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

For a second I thought Rohit Shetty is getting married...and I began thinking, 'why didn't he wait and divorced first? Is Prachi even worth it?' ...LOL, my over-worked mind! 

@red:with those assets giving competition to her former partner(cum guide cum mentor) ekta kapoor...which man would complainTongue

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 09 November 2012 at 12:19am

bambogli

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
They're invited for a wedding and not to wrestle against each other or is it not? Indian media is way too dramatic than KJo ROFL

bambogli

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

and all this while I was thinking Rohit Verma as Rohit Shetty so I thought Rohit Verma was getting married LOL

abjbdishiuw

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top