India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

petiton not to wat quobalhai (Page 4)

Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
UGH!!! I am never going to get addicted to another serial. This is it...

Though I am not holding the PH responsible for Barun's quiting (that was a decision that he made for himself and his future) I do not like the way they ruined the story line. It had so much potential with redemption and remarriage, honeymoon...and than later a separation and reunion, while including the rest of the characters.

They just lost focus and concentrated on their new baby QH. Not just the creative team but they decided to divert all their budget to this new show. Check out the set design and the bathroom that Asad has and compare with ASR's. 

Nope, i am not going to follow that show. Coz it was made at the cost of IPK. Silly, I know but am seriously disillusioned by the PH and ...by Barun too.

3RidHiipkkndak3 Senior Member
3RidHiipkkndak3
3RidHiipkkndak3

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yeah we will be on india forums after ipkknd only to bash QUBOOLHAI!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DaRkPrInCeSs

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I never watched qubool hai and will never watch in future!..IPKKND is my last 4 lions show!!!
sorry to said that but its true!!

Edited by Deepsy- - 09 November 2012 at 3:10am
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
We understand fans are upset over what has happened to IPKKND but please do not drag QH into this. Topic closed.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index