India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

petiton not to wat quobalhai

apekshash Goldie
apekshash
apekshash

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
gul, we wont watch qubol hai... because u killed ipkkd and the characters of ipkkd.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

saanyagem_14neethypyaarhaiIFKhushidrsochocolate123RidHiipkkndak3taklima_najPissa99amelia_09meghapriyankaaahan1TanumonlylowIpoonaShru9tiipkkndfan21BornToShipArShiDaRkPrInCeSsDivya429ESR8Fazila~-B.N.K-

loverbops Senior Member
loverbops
loverbops

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah...vry sorry 2 act immature bt thts how iam n thts how it should b...stop watching QH n boycott it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14meghapriyanka3RidHiipkkndak3

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I'll never watch a 4 lion show again
Enough of this torture and offscreen drama.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14neethycraziefan3RidHiipkkndak3laxmisaradaTanumonzee_armaanArnavKhushijodiFazila~

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Forget about Gul's new baby..after IPK im done with Hindi serials...IPK will be first, last and Only one for me!!!

Gul and her new baby can go down the drain for all I care!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanmeghapriyankaArchana89laxmisaradaTanumonzee_armaanArnavKhushijodiarshi21Destinyhope0305Fazila~

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
 I hate U Gul & 4 Lions.Will never watch Qubool and ur any other new show in future.U ppl know only one thing that is how to break millions of fans heart. Barun & Sanaya r talented actor and we fans will follow and support them where ever they go but U lost all the support from us and will never be able to gain it from us.I have not watched Geet but yeah heard enough history of Geet from their fans abt ur behavior and U did it again with IPKKND that too treated IPKKND in worst manner.Hey Qubool hai fans beware what Geet fans suffered already,what we IPK fans r suffereing today will be the state of urs next yr who knows it will be worst. Qubool hai fans keep it in mind they will pamper Qubool hai until they get another new baby and the min they will get another baby they will abandon Qubool hai. So I'll advice u ppl one thing beware and save urself from emotional turmoil which we r going through today.Here I'm not saying do not watch Qubool hai as its u ppl choice but ppl don't get emotionally attached to it which later will only give u immense pain.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neethycraziefan3RidHiipkkndak3meghapriyankazee_armaanarshi21Destinyhope0305Fazila~

Destinyhope0305 IF-Stunnerz
Destinyhope0305
Destinyhope0305

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
U act stole my words.i dnt bash u.i already hate dat womaniser arman.

N on top of it,i hate dat gul bull.
I nw understand y geet fans used to dislike ipkknd wen it came.dey cud hav continued wit both the shows,but no ,they want a certificate in betraying na.

i wish her QH flops.If barun exits den 4 lions exit 4rm my mind.i hate all unprofesionals."I love u SANAYA"

Edited by Avril0305 - 08 November 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14neethykesar11craziefan3RidHiipkkndak3laxmisaradazee_armaanFazila~

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Oh god *bangs head on a wall*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SavyDobrevTeh_BatmanFazila~

SavyDobrev Goldie
SavyDobrev
SavyDobrev

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Exactly what geet fans said exactly a year ago while we ipkkndians were making fun of them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaanFazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index