India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT FOOL US AGAIN (Page 2)

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
they are not 4lions.. they are 4 chickens...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281761

BEHIND THE CURTAIN

Behind the curtain….

Well, I'm here to lift the veil that the PH has so successfully managed to weave. But before I get there I want to ask one thing to all the fans.. do you look back at the days when IPK had been at the top position? Where the magic of arhi made many go beyond watching the show for half and hour and spend much more time living in the little world they had so beautifully created? Do you remember the time when we waited with held breaths to watch the fights that arhi used to get into? Do you remember the feel the show had once given through arhi- the feel of falling in love?
Where is that feeling? Where is the magic?
Why did it all disappear to some unknown place?
It wasn't just the fans who cried for the lost magic of the show, Barun did too. The story line hadn't been to his liking and he had demanded a change. But the ph didn't listen to his demands or the demands of other actors- Akshay had one dialogue in a week on better days. Deepali's presence was like the painting on the wall of rm.. always present but silent and unmoving. When Barun demanded for a change, he was told quite unkindly that, it was ipk that made him and not the other way round and he wouldn't be forgotten in a month if he leaves.
The current track is again the brainchild of the PH and Barun is taking a break of 2.5 months or let me say that he has been shown the door for another 2.5 months. If you wonder why only lousy tracks are thrown our way then it is because all the good tracks are kept in store for the other show while ipk is a sinking ship for them.
Gone are the days when we thought nothing was irreplaceable. The ph proves time and again that everything is. The show that was once their baby was brushed aside because another baby took its place and now has all the time and attention.
So guys prove it once more that some things are irreplaceable. Mail the ph, star plus and other sources and let them know that for you guys ipkknd is defined by Barun and sanaya and it will always be. Let us bring back all the actors who left and let the delusional idiots know that some people make a mark in the hearts in such a way that we search for their presence even in their absence and their place is always secure in the heart and it remains unchanged with time.

Credit: Mukaan Facebook

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

they are not 4lions.. they are 4 chickens...

Clap
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Originally posted by srija.singh04

Oh please accept the fact, Barun is as selfish as any of us, or he wouldn't be in the tellywood industry but would have been working under Mother Teresa's foundation. And there is nothing wrong with it, he is thinking about his own growth and is thus moving on.
What is really irking me now is that the so called barun fans have stopped using their brains or are not willing to face the reality that Mr. Sobti has moved on.
Tell me does it make any sense that the PH who have just started a new show would enrage such a huge fanbase, cz this would most definitely affect the viewership of their new show as well. And just check the plot now, Khushi has told Arnav evrything and has promised her support to him forever, watever the truth maybe. Arnav suspects something fishy and is determined to go to the roots of the issue, and his love and admiration for Khushi have increased even more. Do u see any logical possibility of taking the show in the direction of Arnav leaving with Sheetal and Khushi falling for a new guy? And if the track was so crappy  how did d channel approve? Why didn't Sanaya raise any issues, wouldn't it ruin Khushi's character as well?
And then isn't this the same PH that coped with his 2 month absence, giving him space for his personal growth. And we were told that Sobti wants to leave 2 months ago by Mishti and by that Zee person but we didn't want to believe it and so we didn't believe it.
The fact is Sobti has become too big for the tellywood industry (or so he thinks) and so is moving on to the larger ocean. Dish out the dirt on the PH if u want to, but all the logistics point towards Barun willingly leaving for his movie promotions and also probably for other movies. What would be interesting though, is to see how it works out for him. Cz as far as I remember big names of television get lost in bollywood, be it Amar Upadhyay or Rajiv Khandelwal or Amna Sharif and still everyone assumes themselves to have SRK's fateLOL 

Agree with u...I just don't believe that sidelined wala crap...And If Gul was so keen in replacements.then why did she not replace him during his movie shoot.but instead gave him leave by butchering the story and getting wrath of the fans...Why did they bend to Daljeet's demand of more screenspace.they can easily opt for new face instead of doing DKS track and again earning the wrath... I can see only fault that this PH people have is lack of  foresightedness and stooping to everyone' demand...Not the less their bad interaction capablity with media and fans...If IPK is frm other PH then by this time we would have a new lead... because I had never heard any Ph granting such a big leave to their leads...

you dont believe in the crap??? may be you are not watching the show anymore dear...last 3 months has been crap and crap only...she ruined it already...its not some future script we are talking about...but what already happened...so better watch the show before you comment...
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

Oh please accept the fact, Barun is as selfish as any of us, or he wouldn't be in the tellywood industry but would have been working under Mother Teresa's foundation. And there is nothing wrong with it, he is thinking about his own growth and is thus moving on.
What is really irking me now is that the so called barun fans have stopped using their brains or are not willing to face the reality that Mr. Sobti has moved on.
Tell me does it make any sense that the PH who have just started a new show would enrage such a huge fanbase, cz this would most definitely affect the viewership of their new show as well. And just check the plot now, Khushi has told Arnav evrything and has promised her support to him forever, watever the truth maybe. Arnav suspects something fishy and is determined to go to the roots of the issue, and his love and admiration for Khushi have increased even more. Do u see any logical possibility of taking the show in the direction of Arnav leaving with Sheetal and Khushi falling for a new guy? And if the track was so crappy  how did d channel approve? Why didn't Sanaya raise any issues, wouldn't it ruin Khushi's character as well?
And then isn't this the same PH that coped with his 2 month absence, giving him space for his personal growth. And we were told that Sobti wants to leave 2 months ago by Mishti and by that Zee person but we didn't want to believe it and so we didn't believe it.
The fact is Sobti has become too big for the tellywood industry (or so he thinks) and so is moving on to the larger ocean. Dish out the dirt on the PH if u want to, but all the logistics point towards Barun willingly leaving for his movie promotions and also probably for other movies. What would be interesting though, is to see how it works out for him. Cz as far as I remember big names of television get lost in bollywood, be it Amar Upadhyay or Rajiv Khandelwal or Amna Sharif and still everyone assumes themselves to have SRK's fateLOL 

Agree with u...I just don't believe that sidelined wala crap...And If Gul was so keen in replacements.then why did she not replace him during his movie shoot.but instead gave him leave by butchering the story and getting wrath of the fans...Why did they bend to Daljeet's demand of more screenspace.they can easily opt for new face instead of doing DKS track and again earning the wrath... I can see only fault that this PH people have is lack of  foresightedness and stooping to everyone' demand...Not the less their bad interaction capablity with media and fans...If IPK is frm other PH then by this time we would have a new lead... because I had never heard any Ph granting such a big leave to their leads...

you dont believe in the crap??? may be you are not watching the show anymore dear...last 3 months has been crap and crap only...she ruined it already...its not some future script we are talking about...but what already happened...so better watch the show before you comment...

I am watching the show frm the beginning and still watching it ...This sidelining thing happened only after he gave two months notice. BTW  he is bored of long hours of shoots so it is better na  that for sometime  having small screen presence.then he could have adequate rest.will also feel much less exhausted... It is his excuses I think in the last article...
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asr2kkg

I am watching the show frm the beginning and still watching it ...This sidelining thing happened only after he gave two months notice. BTW  he is bored of long hours of shoots so it is better na  that for sometime  having small screen presence.then he could have adequate rest.will also feel much less exhausted... It is his excuses I think in the last article...

so if he gives notice she will sideline him and ruin the character? but the notice was only 2 months back right? show starting going down the drain a month before that then...may be 1 whole month of crap triggered Barun to put the notice then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurs

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Agree with ur post. So many days no one came forward to let out the news, i.e. PH or SP. Why Barun today??? So that he can be solely blamed.  I really pity him.What a clever & disgusting move . This shows their professionalism.
              I agree  Barun took a break for his movie but inspite of his busy schedule he came in between his movie shoots & acted for IPKKND. Just because once he took a break for his movie now they are putting the blame on him.
                 Barun took only a day off for his wedding & resumed shoot for BHPH & even after long hours of shoots he went to represent the charity soccer match.  He even came for IPKKND SHOOTS WHEN HE WAS SICK. This shows how professional he is. As though he is so stupid to take a break during the peak of his career. One thing that is very clear to me is that he has been pressurized to make such statements.
                 It is not only Barun who wants to leave. Akshay, Deepali, Abhas have quit. What does this mean? All are not happy with the PH.
                 Barun is such a dedicated actor & now what he got in return only BASHING & BLAMES.

Go to top