Posted: 11 years ago
Arey jaanemans kahin nahin jaa raha main.. ;)

KT isnt leaving the show,it was just a stupid baseless article.Now after karan himself stating tht he aint leaving the show,do u all believe tht he didnt say anything about kushal.Nor is he jealous of his screen space?

Edited by Sweety1234556 - 11 years ago
thanks ,thanks thanks a lot for sharing!!!
even i checked it on his fb account...
i have been telling this since the beginning that it is fake!!!!
kt can never say like that:)))

all kt bashers...u r expected apology...and that stupid article was fake...so those intelligent sparks,who believed the article...i hope now all ur doubts r solved and plz change ur opinions abt him and take back ur taunts!!!!
😡
Originally posted by sanjana_cool

thanks ,thanks thanks a lot for sharing!!!
even i checked it on his fb account...
i have been telling this since the beginning that it is fake!!!!
kt can never say like that:)))

all kt bashers...u r expected apology...and that stupid article was fake...so those intelligent sparks,who believed the article...i hope now all ur doubts r solved and plz change ur opinions abt him and take back ur taunts!!!!
😡
chill yar,we all knew that tacker wudnt have said that.
Dont bother abt the bashers.U know its a fact:They can love him,hate him but can never ignore him.
I AM SORRRY 

But there is no smoke without fire! this FB line can be construed as anything! it could mean he is coming in another show so 'he is not going anywhere' he is not a fool! no actor will deliberately alienate fans. He may not leave right now, but i think the article has hinted at something- some changes. 
Oh god...thnx a lot, thnx a lot dear...take a chhuma frm my side...eee...i m so happy...thnk god...hash..thnk god..TFS
though m diehard virmaan fan i lyk tackers acting.he is d soul of virens character.i would never imagine anyone as viren other dan tacker.happy dat he is nt quitting ehmmbh 😃.congrtas everyone.
Jaanemans! Haaayyeee, how much i love this guy!? ❤️
The Media is after EHM these days! Wonder the backdrop behind the ugly cooked up stories!

Anyways TFS!
Originally posted by columbia

I AM SORRRY 

But there is no smoke without fire! this FB line can be construed as anything! it could mean he is coming in another show so 'he is not going anywhere' he is not a fool! no actor will deliberately alienate fans. He may not leave right now, but i think the article has hinted at something- some changes. 

sorry
but plz go to his official page u will find ur answers!!!
that article was fake and nothing else!!
Jaaanemaans! Ahhh, absolutely love him❤️ and happy at the fact that he's not going anywhere! 😃