Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN: MR UNRELIABLE (Page 8)

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

even i never said anything bad against BARUN.not even during his 45days break...nor during his exit rumour came in septemnber end...

but now after his interview(audio )..and some articles i also realised .now suddenly something other than IPK has become  more important  for him!!!!!!!

seriously barun...i was nt expecting such explantion from u...coz i have always seen ur offscreen segments ...and u always that U R GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!

you know..when I watched that video released by madmidass where barun stated thatanybody can play ASR and his role in the film is better than what he has been doing,I got an instant thought..."this guy is going to quit the show in the near future"...see it became true...
EDIT-I refuse to accept the thought like Barun managed his film and serial together to keep his fans happy...One thing I am sure is that I wasn't too happy during that 11/20/28/45 days...

Edited by Archana89 - 09 November 2012 at 12:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksmayuri099swat.gsubha_rath2004rini_katFAYKHAN29

3RidHiipkkndak3 Senior Member
3RidHiipkkndak3
3RidHiipkkndak3

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
BARUN IS WAS AND WILL ALWAYS WILL BE RELIABLE,
even when he was shooting for his movie he tried his best to shoot in ipkknd, he has got tough schedules and has been working day and night for us HIS BELOVED FANS but now if his efforts, character is being sidelined he surely has the right to speak up and take action it is the PH that does not deserve a precious jewel like StarBARUN SOBTIStar  I know its diffcult to digest the fact but still hoping for a MIRACLE and everything to become normal! FINGERS CROSSED! A RAY OF HOPE STILL CAN BE SEEN! HOPE FOR THE BEST as an end is the mark of a new and better beginning!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_anaaza_deen

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
If his reason to quit or in his words for a longish break are true that he is tired of 12 hr shoots etc. Then I would like to say I am really sad for him and myself as a fan. As many actors including child actors in many shows worked same hours and the shows ran many years. I didn't watch the shows to name them but heard others speak about them to say they existed. I really can't believe Barun can say this.

As few people are saying its his job and he can change if he wants to. I don't agree with it completely because he is a lead of the show and his decision will effect many people and the viewers attached to it which is not case with any other job. Being an actor has its pros and cons. Lets say OK its his life then why all this secrecy even after it is out in the open about him quitting. Can't he give an very tiny  interview and say "I am really sorry i am not able to stick till the end of the show for reasons i can't talk about" or say "I am still in talking terms and nothing is yet final" or "Still thinking about it" or something yaar. Why keep the viewers in darkness and create such a big confusion for 3 days.I am frustrated.  I so DAMN wish to know what the reason is as it doesn't make sense to my mind. 

I really don't understand why he is quitting/taking break from the show that made him what he is today, gave him big fan base, made him known around the world. Is that not the ultimate dream of every actor to have a huge fan following and for everyone to acknowledge their talent. And here Barun got INTERNATIONAL fame. This makes me think that there is more to him quitting but nor sure.

I don't even want to talk about PH ort Gul or how ever remaining. I don't even think they are worthy of my time. 

I just want to talk about Barun here as I LOVE him, LOVE Sanaya, LOVE SARUN, LOVE ARSHI, LOVE IPK and am really pissed at his decision. There I said it. I tried to convince myself a lot that its ok, its his decision, his life etc but by the end it hurts that he is leaving and that too like this. I feel sorry for SANAYA. She is the only one sticking with the show till today and god knows what will happen to the show because of his exit. Also if he is really tired and unwell then I am happy that he is taking the break as health is more imp then anything

Think I said more then required. Sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my intention. All I wrote is purely my frustration for everything happening.

Edited by Hope - 09 November 2012 at 12:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004swat.gFAYKHAN29

rimi015 Senior Member
rimi015
rimi015

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Ouch

Edited by rimi015 - 09 November 2012 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyan

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope

If his reason to quit or in his words for a longish break are true that he is tired of 12 hr shoots etc. Then I would like to say I am really sad for him and myself as a fan. As many actors including child actors in many shows worked same hours and the shows ran many years. I didn't watch the shows to name them but heard others speak about them to say they existed. I really can't believe Barun can say this.

As few people are saying its his job and he can change if he wants to. I don't agree with it completely because he is a lead of the show and his decision will effect many people and the viewers attached to it which is not case with any other job. Being an actor has its pros and cons. Lets say OK its his life then why all this secrecy even after it is out in the open about him quitting. Can't he give an very tiny  interview and say "I am really sorry i am not able to stick till the end of the show for reasons i can't talk about" or say "I am still in talking terms and nothing is yet final" or "Still thinking about it" or something yaar. Why keep the viewers in darkness and create such a big confusion for 3 days.I am frustrated.  I so DAMN wish to know what the reason is as it doesn't make sense to my mind. 

I really don't understand why he is quitting/taking break from the show that made him what he is today, gave him big fan base, made him known around the world. Is that not the ultimate dream of every actor to have a huge fan following and for everyone to acknowledge their talent. And here Barun got INTERNATIONAL fame. This makes me think that there is more to him quitting but nor sure.

I don't even want to talk about PH ort Gul or how ever remaining. I don't even think they are worthy of my time. 

I just want to talk about Barun here as I LOVE him, LOVE Sanaya, LOVE SARUN, LOVE ARSHI, LOVE IPK and am really pissed at his decision. There I said it. I tried to convince myself a lot that its ok, its his decision, his life etc but by the end it hurts that he is leaving and that too like this. I feel sorry for SANAYA. She is the only one sticking with the show till today and god knows what will happen to the show because of his exit. Also if he is really tired and unwell then I am happy that he is taking the break as health is more imp then anything

Think I said more then required. Sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my intention. All I wrote is purely my frustration for everything happening.

i agree with u completely dear!~!!!!!!!!!!!!

whenever he wants he can leave and we fans wont get frustrated and if that is measured as loyality then seriously i am not a loyal fan!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 09 November 2012 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyan

sureesha Senior Member
sureesha
sureesha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khj06

Totally agree wid u, I personally think all d cast and even d PH to some extent ve supported barun during his first break, he always had loads of bd shots compared to d other actors frm ipk, I think they had been pretty accomodating...he shd ve thot abt his fans b4 taking such a huge decision...not saying he is d only one to blame of course. Like u said Gul, PH, Barun n SP all r equally responsible, very unprofessional behavior I must say! Anyway i dont care anymore, i vnt watchd it since that kid's entry...but i ve to warn u wont get any supporters here coz dis forum is full of barun fangirls...So get ready for some bashing! :P :P

I totally agree with you...
IPK_SaRun Senior Member
IPK_SaRun
IPK_SaRun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
AADHIDEV Goldie
AADHIDEV
AADHIDEV

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
We love ASR more than Barun Sobti. Wn watching Diwali episodes of Sp i think all others r better than him.

Go to top