India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN: MR UNRELIABLE (Page 6)

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I know you are a great fan of SARUN and have read all your praise worthy comments on them.  However we know every where there is politics and cannot still wonder whether Barun was forced to put forth those statements ,,,,, a real.. mystery on a lighter note NK Khushi and Manorama help us pleez!!!!!
just joking... I was touched by your write up and hope you cheer up.  Anyways... whenever a new serial and character is shown to a Lead actor  they will weigh the pros and cons and then accept it and actors like Barun and Sanaya are professional and accepted the characters and gave their very best to have given the world the best romantic magical jodi ARSHI whom we are fighting to save.  I feel honestly Barun stood up for the destruction of Arnav for the love of his fans, hardwork and also honestly as many are doing now hating him...he has his movie too coming up... He has to take his break but the  serial cld have carried on as it did before but not on these horrible destructive lines which I totally feel is THE 4 LIONS GAME  to take revenge on Barun and instigate us fans...as they have not only  destroyed Barun or ARSHI but have ignored and destroyed us fans.  It is not his leaving in the end it is the story line that has caused us pain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
His interview disappoint me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004rini_kat

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

he is exception...thats why i love him so much,,,,,,,,,,,,

but dear...wont u think once in his next serial thathe may leave after some time>?????????? be true...

Honestly NO.

Coz Barun is not like that the little we know about him. But yess i would surely think about watching 4lions show

promi16

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

His interview disappoint me

WASIM its fake dear.

Do you really think Barun will talk like that? i have my reservations. That fellow couldnot even talk properly on the special interview given at the time of his movie that he is not leaving you think he will say this so upfront?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

promi16dakshaavi

amelia_09 Senior Member
amelia_09
amelia_09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
production house  spreding  rumours

subha_rath2004

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Bang On..post i agree with u  BAS...Clap

subha_rath2004

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Well better career oppurtunities n money r wt everybody wants...thats y ppl these days jumpin jobs...bt its my fault for thinkin of it in terms of emotional q...its a money making business

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khj06subha_rath2004CDloverini_kat

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nerina

I know you are a great fan of SARUN and have read all your praise worthy comments on them.  However we know every where there is politics and cannot still wonder whether Barun was forced to put forth those statements ,,,,, a real.. mystery on a lighter note NK Khushi and Manorama help us pleez!!!!!
just joking... I was touched by your write up and hope you cheer up.  Anyways... whenever a new serial and character is shown to a Lead actor  they will weigh the pros and cons and then accept it and actors like Barun and Sanaya are professional and accepted the characters and gave their very best to have given the world the best romantic magical jodi ARSHI whom we are fighting to save.  I feel honestly Barun stood up for the destruction of Arnav for the love of his fans, hardwork and also honestly as many are doing now hating him...he has his movie too coming up... He has to take his break but the  serial cld have carried on as it did before but not on these horrible destructive lines which I totally feel is THE 4 LIONS GAME  to take revenge on Barun and instigate us fans...as they have not only  destroyed Barun or ARSHI but have ignored and destroyed us fans.  It is not his leaving in the end it is the story line that has caused us pain

i hope and pray u r rite dear...if what u say is right then i will pray just ruin these 4 rats!!!!!!!!!!

nerina

Go to top