India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN: MR UNRELIABLE (Page 5)

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

If BARUN has really given that interview that he is tired due to 12 hrs he's putting everyday then it's mere unprofessional attitude.Sanaya i''v never heard her complaining and she's taken min. leaves i'm sure working in this serial and she has also done 3 other serials.MJHT was on for 3yrs i'd read in a post and she attends all award nights,does performances in shows.Im sure there are many others doing that,he is too lucky that ARSHI is such a hit pair world wide and they are earning handsome amount.

In no other profession even after slooging and being a topper in professional courses does a person get payed such mind boggling amount.I'd read sarun get 25,000/day each r may b more.Ram kapoor & Sakshi tanwar get 80,000/day each.Then why complain,it's so much money and popularity,love of people they are getting.What more does anyone want.
If not IPKKND Barun should sign up any project for his benefit as once u r out of viewer's view,it is not easy to come back.There is definitely something else which Barun is not expressing due to whatever reason may b contract with PH.All actors are visibly not happy,they r putting up for camera since past 1&1/2 month.I regularly watch SBS segment and all,in all this very strongly Gul Khan and others at fault.Otherwise inside information would have never come out,Barun never passed any till day.We shouldnt forget what Zee news had reported & had quoted Gul had provided the news.Later Gul defended the reporter & never said a word for Barun.WHO IS AT FAULT IS VISBLE TO ALL,IT WILL COME OUT MAY B LATE.BUT BARUN,HAT'S OFF NOT BLAMING ANYONE BUT JUST TELLING HE WANTS A BREAK.Other article which has come out not sure if it's true.Anyway we can all wish good for Barun and never ever get emotionally attached to any show and personally i'd never watch 4 lions show.Gret lesson learnt in a very distressing way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7khj06swat.gsubha_rath2004

Destinyhope0305 IF-Stunnerz
Destinyhope0305
Destinyhope0305

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Wen ipk started - "I LOVE BARUN.I LOVE SANAYA"

Wen bd came-"STILL I LOVE BARUN.I LOVE SANAYA"

Wen quitting news came-"I DISLIKE(but nt hate)BARUN.N I STILL LOVE SANAYA.

Plz barun hear the hues n cries of fans.The fans who made u popular.

Edited by Avril0305 - 09 November 2012 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

jeesie Senior Member
jeesie
jeesie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
 i agree with ur post on all the points except one , BARUN IN NOT UNRELIABLE
he is under pressure of the production house , sp ,, what ever he said in his interview was not his words , i believe on him , most of the time u have to say what ur employer want u to say look what gul or ph done with his character he was MIGHTY ASR , A PHENOMENA, BUT IN CURRENT EPISODE  , he looks just opposite of it,   THEY MESS UP WITH HIS IMAGE HIS CHARACTER, THEY CHANGED asr JUST UPSIDE DOWN 
 i dont blame him if he wana leave , any actor will do the same in this situation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

What i am pissed about even now is why is he still taking his fans for a ride? Get your act together and come clean about it.

Actually I think he doesn't care about fans...actually doesn't believe  this concept of fan too... To him he worked in IPK , get admired/recognition  ,satisfied on the role...move on getting better opportunities... It is his life ... So u can't blame him .u see...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksheidiArchana89rosalineakmayuri099swat.g

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeesie

i agree with ur post on all the points except one , BARUN IN NOT UNRELIABLE
he is under pressure of the production house , sp ,, what ever he said in his interview was not his words , i believe on him , most of the time u have to say what ur employer want u to say look what gul or ph done with his character he was MIGHTY ASR , A PHENOMENA, BUT IN CURRENT EPISODE  , he looks just opposite of it,   THEY MESS UP WITH HIS IMAGE HIS CHARACTER, THEY CHANGED asr JUST UPSIDE DOWN 
 i dont blame him if he wana leave , any actor will do the same in this situation

i hope so what u r saying is true...i dont want to be negative dear...but situations force me to think so...i am also a human being !!!!!!! how much i can bear yar???????

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I will never watch gul's n barun bhaiyya 's projects.They make us FOOLs after some time.
After hearing his interview I felt cheated.bas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.grini_kat

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

I dont feel like blaming barun , we all know the crap track and the trp of the show even before barun decided to leave. Now if he is getting some good offers which is not supposed to be disclosed according to p.h. or starplus which may effect the show where is his fault. If the p.h. doesnt want him to give a ststement saying he will quit then what else can he say or the p.h. feels the audience will not accept arnav exit.He tried to balance with the movie and show earlier and we all know the result how hard it was for him and show , may be he feels he should not be doing the same this time. We have heard that barun's health was not fine during those days and saw him working like dog tired and exhausted .

BOTTOM LINE NEVER GET ATTACHED TO ANY SHOW EMOTIONALLY , WE LEARNT OUR LESSON NO ONE TO BE BLAMED.

I know how you are feeling right now being a true fan hurt lookig for some hope but this has to happen one fine day accept it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaji89subha_rath2004

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bijili

If BARUN has really given that interview that he is tired due to 12 hrs he's putting everyday then it's mere unprofessional attitude.Sanaya i''v never heard her complaining and she's taken min. leaves i'm sure working in this serial and she has also done 3 other serials.MJHT was on for 3yrs i'd read in a post and she attends all award nights,does performances in shows.Im sure there are many others doing that,he is too lucky that ARSHI is such a hit pair world wide and they are earning handsome amount.

In no other profession even after slooging and being a topper in professional courses does a person get payed such mind boggling amount.I'd read sarun get 25,000/day each r may b more.Ram kapoor & Sakshi tanwar get 80,000/day each.Then why complain,it's so much money and popularity,love of people they are getting.What more does anyone want.
If not IPKKND Barun should sign up any project for his benefit as once u r out of viewer's view,it is not easy to come back.There is definitely something else which Barun is not expressing due to whatever reason may b contract with PH.All actors are visibly not happy,they r putting up for camera since past 1&1/2 month.I regularly watch SBS segment and all,in all this very strongly Gul Khan and others at fault.Otherwise inside information would have never come out,Barun never passed any till day.We shouldnt forget what Zee news had reported & had quoted Gul had provided the news.Later Gul defended the reporter & never said a word for Barun.WHO IS AT FAULT IS VISBLE TO ALL,IT WILL COME OUT MAY B LATE.BUT BARUN,HAT'S OFF NOT BLAMING ANYONE BUT JUST TELLING HE WANTS A BREAK.Other article which has come out not sure if it's true.Anyway we can all wish good for Barun and never ever get emotionally attached to any show and personally i'd never watch 4 lions show.Gret lesson learnt in a very distressing way.

i agree with the bold points dear completely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top