Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN: MR UNRELIABLE (Page 3)

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Thumbs Up...agree wid u...Barun is unreliable...both barun and PH are unprofessional...
1st Barun said"I m nt quiting"...2nd Barun said "I m taking longish leave for bad script"..3rd Barun said"I hv more other work to do other than IPK ..so need long leave.."...
my expression was before IPK fame...where was Barun?now after getting fame from IPK..he suddenly realised that he has to concentrate other things than IPK...Clap...I m proud of this man...

U r so ryt
U mayb bashed but u spoke thru d heart of d matter

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidimayuri099subha_rath2004rini_kat

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
even i never said anything bad against BARUN.not even during his 45days break...nor during his exit rumour came in septemnber end...

but now after his interview(audio )..and some articles i also realised .now suddenly something other than IPK has become  more important  for him!!!!!!!

seriously barun...i was nt expecting such explantion from u...coz i have always seen ur offscreen segments ...and u always that U R GROUNDED!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArchana89rosalineakswat.grini_kat

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Koi bhi yahan dhoodh ka dhula nahi hain.. PH and Barun both shown their unprofessionalism skills thank you

thats what i think dear...we fans are only fools
you are quite right
all are equally responsible
but amidst all this I am feeling extremely bad for Sanaya

heidirosalineakswat.gsubha_rath2004rini_kat

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
What i am pissed about even now is why is he still taking his fans for a ride? Get your act together and come clean about it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004rini_katFAYKHAN29

khj06 Senior Member
khj06
khj06

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Originally posted by khj06

Totally agree wid u, I personally think all d cast and even d PH to some extent ve supported barun during his first break, he always had loads of bd shots compared to d other actors frm ipk, I think they had been pretty accomodating...he shd ve thot abt his fans b4 taking such a huge decision...not saying he is d only one to blame of course. Like u said Gul, PH, Barun n SP all r equally responsible, very unprofessional behavior I must say! Anyway i dont care anymore, i vnt watchd it since that kid's entry...but i ve to warn u wont get any supporters here coz dis forum is full of barun fangirls...So get ready for some bashing! :P :P

it could be time management also. by on the each the actor will not reach on time? and we have not heard anything about his non co-operance till now so why now? just because he is leaving? really? and that is ethical???

We have always heard he is loved by all and why would SP give a leave of 45 days? if they can chuck out Giya??? when the show was on the top? they could have chucked out barun right? that means he is exception.

What abt time management of other actors...hw cme I see less bd shots of other actors??? And am not bashing him...i was a huge fan of him earlier. But ever since he came back frm the break...there was always some negative news abt barun. barun leavng, barun leaving for promotion, barun quit, increase in number of bd shots...why only barun in news? I find it really tiring. Last 2-3 months i ve been watching ipk wid a constant fear in my head that barun may leave...what is gonna happen to ipk now! And like i said, not blaming him alone...Gul cud ve worked some way out of this mess, but they were just not interested anymore. The truth is they just gave up...without even thinking abt the fans!!! And dat extremely pissed me off!!! This is not fair! He along wid gul n PH kinda ruined ipk for me in d end. 

Edited by khj06 - 08 November 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksheidimayuri099subha_rath2004swat.grini_kat

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
ek haath se kabhi taali nahin bajta...if GUL, SP all are at fault then BARUN is also at fault...!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 08 November 2012 at 11:49pm

heidimayuri099RickyBahlzee_armaanrini_kat

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Koi bhi yahan dhoodh ka dhula nahi hain.. PH and Barun both shown their unprofessionalism skills thank you

thats what i think dear...we fans are only fools

</div>you are quite right
<div>all are equally responsible

but amidst all this I am feeling extremely bad for Sanaya

Dont mention sanaya here yar...
Ppl wl come n bash her again..
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I THINK ITS QUITE CLEAR

THe guy wants to quit because the show is frankly the dumps. hIs contract has come up for renawal/reconsideration his role is the shit so why should he not exercise his right not to renew. this has nothing to do with unreliable, this has everything to do with his career choices. Star Plus can end this show but they probably dont have anything in pipeline and it probably still brings them money. So they are greedy. As for the creative unit of the show, well if they actually were creative would the people want to leave and if we were not watching anymore becos that is the sensible thing to do you think SP would not have pulled off. the only part I disagree with your post is that he is unreliable the rest I agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaji89nerina

Go to top