Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN: MR UNRELIABLE (Page 2)

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khj06

Totally agree wid u, I personally think all d cast and even d PH to some extent ve supported barun during his first break, he always had loads of bd shots compared to d other actors frm ipk, I think they had been pretty accomodating...he shd ve thot abt his fans b4 taking such a huge decision...not saying he is d only one to blame of course. Like u said Gul, PH, Barun n SP all r equally responsible, very unprofessional behavior I must say! Anyway i dont care anymore, i vnt watchd it since that kid's entry...but i ve to warn u wont get any supporters here coz dis forum is full of barun fangirls...So get ready for some bashing! :P :P

it could be time management also. by on the each the actor will not reach on time? and we have not heard anything about his non co-operance till now so why now? just because he is leaving? really? and that is ethical???

We have always heard he is loved by all and why would SP give a leave of 45 days? if they can chuck out Giya??? when the show was on the top? they could have chucked out barun right? that means he is exception.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Totally agree wid u, I personally think all d cast and even d PH to some extent ve supported barun during his first break, he always had loads of bd shots compared to d other actors frm ipk, I think they had been pretty accomodating...he shd ve thot abt his fans b4 taking such a huge decision...not saying he is d only one to blame of course. Like u said Gul, PH, Barun n SP all r equally responsible, very unprofessional behavior I must say! Anyway i dont care anymore, i vnt watchd it since that kid's entry...but i ve to warn u wont get any supporters here coz dis forum is full of barun fangirls...So get ready for some bashing! :P :P

thhats ok yar anyone bashes me here...its my POV..even to certain extent i am also a PHANGIRL only of BARUN...but when heart cries, u forget everything!!!!!!!!!

when he is leaving, whether anyone bashes me or praises me whats the use??????

its over for me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiswat.grini_kat

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Koi bhi yahan dhoodh ka dhula nahi hain.. PH and Barun both shown their unprofessionalism skills thank you

thats what i think dear...we fans are only fools

I don't see how that's being unprofessional? Barun cannot leave just because he said the work quit! The channel must approve, the PH must approve, his contract must approve, is anything Barun has been very diplomatic by keeping us updated. His interview clearly states he has no intentions of coming back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

it could be time management also. by on the each the actor will not reach on time? and we have not heard anything about his non co-operance till now so why now? just because he is leaving? really? and that is ethical???

We have always heard he is loved by all and why would SP give a leave of 45 days? if they can chuck out Giya??? when the show was on the top? they could have chucked out barun right? that means he is exception.

he is exception...thats why i love him so much,,,,,,,,,,,,

but dear...wont u think once in his next serial thathe may leave after some time>?????????? be true...

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 08 November 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.grini_kat

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up...agree wid u...Barun is unreliable...both barun and PH are unprofessional...
1st Barun said"I m nt quiting"...2nd Barun said "I m taking longish leave for bad script"..3rd Barun said"I hv more other work to do other than IPK ..so need long leave.."...

my expression was before IPK fame...where was Barun?now after getting fame from IPK..he suddenly realised that he has to concentrate other things than IPK...Clap...I m proud of this man...

Edited by LIKEDMG - 08 November 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksheidirosalineakmayuri099AADHIDEVswat.gsubha_rath2004rini_katFAYKHAN29

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
U spoke truth

so u r bad

dont speak truth people here like to  leave in delusional world

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

heidikhj06mad-eyerosalineakmayuri099swat.gDalmuthuyasubha_rath2004DiehardYMfanrini_katFAYKHAN29LIKEDMG

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I feel so cheated

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidirosalineakDiehardYMfanFAYKHAN29LIKEDMG

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
its not his fault.love u barun