India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN: MR UNRELIABLE

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Whatever it is, Barun may have put hard work in IPKKND which is uncomparable...offscreen also he seems to be fun loving guy...

but whn it comes to reliability, he is not...One cannot rely upon him..thats what i conclusde after i hrd his audio inteview...and interview in some other article...

how much authentic i dont know that article is, but if it is true,
then yes MR SOBTI is MR UNRELIABLE...

Gul will be blamed for ruining IPKKND's charm post hatred marriage...and particlularly after their remarriage...GUL, u think about what u did with IPKKND...then u will realise...

offscreen why the actors are leaving, we know the reaons for AKSHAY and DEEPALI...but its not at all clear when it comes to BARUN...

even till now i blamed GUl...but frankly speaking, when i am thinking deeply now...i feel its BARUN and  GUL's equal fault...

Barun wanted to leave and GUL made the story crap...and vice versa...perhaps when the story ended then GUL could have though abt SEASON 2 to give different characters to BARUN n SANaya...

but no, she is asking stories in public forum from audience,...nonsense...

An actor wants to evolve.,...but Barun u have spent only 1.5 years in IPKKND and u felt u r exhausted???????? not acceptable from a professional actor,,,,not at all...

i still believe there is some other problem which barun is not able to disclose why he is leaving IPKKND...(may be personal...family problems i am not sure though)

And regarding SP...we very well know...its all TRP and money what matter to them...we have seen how SP promotd our show...disgusting...

jahan baarish wahan chatri for SP...

All i want to say is that I am feeling horrible at the end of the day thinking that i ignored all my family matters, my personal life, my office work and evrything just for a serial.named IPKKND...just for ARSHI and just for SARUN...

now i am nt regretting...i cant because all this time it brought a smle on my face...

but now i am nt able to smile...so what should i conslude???????

should i be again hopeful that things will be alrite ?? or

SHould i think that People Give a damn to others emotions...???????

Trying to be practical...but i guess right now i am nt under my control...

GUl: HEight of Unprofessionalism...

Barun: MR Unreliable

SP: SELFISH

We FANS:
FOOLS

thats all i can say...

and i am afraid hat i can watch any of these people's show in future as i want to have some peace in my life...

This is all i felt after thinking deeply...i dont know how can i say something like this when it comes to BARUN...but i lost all my hopes...

u can politely disagree,,,,,,,,

still i wish barun all the success coz i forgot somewhere what is addiction and IPKKND made me learn that again!!!!!!!!! so thanks to both barun n sanaya!!!!!

if all the articles i read are fake, then i am sorry barun to call u unreliable...i am extremely sorry...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 09 November 2012 at 6:23am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

suja10gem_14Begoodhoney.29092tingtinggoodgirl2a1desigirlbsal420divya0011ziksrimi015xyzsantaIPK_SaRunheidiArchana89mad-eyerosalineakashmir24AADHIDEVmeshasshagun-rocksSree.bLifu18huny.thebestnerina-Aimz-HopeRickyBahlzee_armaanswat.gsho-shweetAmritsari.JugniArnavKhushijodiForever19sree07CDloverini_katP.SrinivasLIKEDMGsbk2MephistoFAYKHAN29CATZ....Suhana..Newbiesoapfanamaia

subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
noone feels so??????????
sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Barun: MR Unreliable

I am sure you have solid evidence before you are accusing him of being unreliable.
Please share them...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinMountainbreeze7kashforlifexprincesssheenaKrishma042akanksha_a358674kadi9AADHIDEVmelfnsipkkndfanforevasayli_sarun

khj06 Senior Member
khj06
khj06

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Totally agree wid u, I personally think all d cast and even d PH to some extent ve supported barun during his first break, he always had loads of bd shots compared to d other actors frm ipk, I think they had been pretty accomodating...he shd ve thot abt his fans b4 taking such a huge decision...not saying he is d only one to blame of course. Like u said Gul, PH, Barun n SP all r equally responsible, very unprofessional behavior I must say! Anyway i dont care anymore, i vnt watchd it since that kid's entry...but i ve to warn u wont get any supporters here coz dis forum is full of barun fangirls...So get ready for some bashing! :P :P

Edited by khj06 - 08 November 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Begoodcoccosureeshaheidimitrabhuyanmayuri099swat.grini_kat

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Koi bhi yahan dhoodh ka dhula nahi hain.. PH and Barun both shown their unprofessionalism skills thank you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Begoodmayuri099swat.grini_kat

subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

hey i am a common girl...except some articles what prrof i can have yar...but his 2 months break for movie and now taking a break for long...what does it imply????????? moreover he is saying he tired...brain dead...what should i think yar???????????

i love him equally the way u do...but its the only conclusion i get...

i lost my hope...

the next time he does one serial, i will think ab chod dega yeh...ab chodega serial yeh...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Begoodcoccokhj06heidixyzsantaziksmayuri099RickyBahlswat.gsree07rini_katsbk2

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

No Barun Sobti wants to quit.
He's just not sure when and how, so he's keeping mum, and he can't give out false evidence because a show and a co-star are at stake here.
IPKKND wasn't made just by him, we all forget Sanaya!

Edited by bunnylovessunny - 08 November 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BegoodRvicssanaya13swat.gDalmuthuyasubha_rath2004rini_katLIKEDMG

subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Koi bhi yahan dhoodh ka dhula nahi hain.. PH and Barun both shown their unprofessionalism skills thank you

thats what i think dear...we fans are only fools

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.grini_kat

Go to top