Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Things that stand out...8/11?

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Mere pyaare forum waasiyon..

Ek baat hamare samajh mein nahin aayi...

Khushi ka behaviour bahut hi ajeeb tha...many things stand out.

1. This girl knows how to dial 100 & 101 (police and fire brigade) why didnt she do that when M & M were torturing her? She could have used that oil experiment on them, instead of Nidhi...
2. She remembers Nani's phone no at the last moment...11nth hour, 59th minute?
3. Ashu Miyan, ab tak kabhi Khushi princess ne M & M ka jikr nahi kiya to Nani ka bhi nahin kiya...aisa kyoun? Theek hai, aap uske Nani par aaj bharosa karo, kal ko koi aur rishtedaar aa gaya aur usne kaha ki woh naani bhi aisi hai, to phir kya karenge?
4. Khushi agar ghar ka saara kaam karti thi to yahan par (Mathur mansion) mein tinka bhi nahi toda...
5. Agar Bhooki rahi to itne tantrums kahase aaye...yeh sabji pasand nahi, woh pasand nahi, Rasmalai chahiye etc, etc?
6. Class 3rd ki bacchi, itna perfect spelling likh rahi thi, bina regular school gaye?
7. Ashu Miya, Khushi ko bida karte waqt jitna roye, usse 10% bhi Nidhi ko KGH se sack karte waqt kyoun nahin roye? Aur Ashu Ji, apna rear view mirror peechhe ka traffic dekhne ke liye hota hai...

Someone please help me understand this logic...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjkhush93myerasharma.shivaniseemakotharividyasabdemeenu0527SSA777LuvRanJiRoza_DUsaibanuKulfii.rajanigandha26niniborn2ruleShee_xaankaks0211lee_AshnivyomanAazeen02parmarAshaz2009

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Mere pyaare forum waasiyon..

Ek baat hamare samajh mein nahin aayi...

Khushi ka behaviour bahut hi ajeeb tha...many things stand out.

1. This girl knows how to dial 100 & 101 (police and fire brigade) why didnt she do that when M & M were torturing her? She could have used that oil experiment on them, instead of Nidhi...
2. She remembers Nani's phone no at the last moment...11nth hour, 59th minute?
3. Ashu Miyan, ab tak kabhi Khushi princess ne M & M ka jikr nahi kiya to Nani ka bhi nahin kiya...aisa kyoun? Theek hai, aap uske Nani par aaj bharosa karo, kal ko koi aur rishtedaar aa gaya aur usne kaha ki woh naani bhi aisi hai, to phir kya karenge?
4. Khushi agar ghar ka saara kaam karti thi to yahan par (Mathur mansion) mein tinka bhi nahi toda...
5. Agar Bhooki rahi to itne tantrums kahase aaye...yeh sabji pasand nahi, woh pasand nahi, Rasmalai chahiye etc, etc?
6. Class 3rd ki bacchi, itna perfect spelling likh rahi thi, bina regular school gaye?
7. Ashu Miya, Khushi ko bida karte waqt jitna roye, usse 10% bhi Nidhi ko KGH se sack karte waqt kyoun nahin roye? Aur Ashu Ji, apna rear view mirror peechhe ka traffic dekhne ke liye hota hai...

Someone please help me understand this logic...

@Bold Sahi baat boli aapne ...Waise there is no logic when it comes to KTLK ...so No comments for above questions LOLLOL

Superb post ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777rajanigandha26Shee_xaan

aarundhati Senior Member
aarundhati
aarundhati

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Malvikaji...Khushi track according to me is the most bakwaas and disgusting track so far...Angry

there is absolutely no logic to anything...this girl watches news channels...for news on kids...knows to operate TV so well and what not...

she is very notorious too coz why did she have to steal BB's money...

she has figured out that Ashu has gone bonkers over her and is taking undue adv...

aur hamari pagal Nids, yeh disgusting guests ko , like Mallu too, wapas ghar bula leti hain...IConfused

found the jungle party too extremely irritating...hilarious...and ...stupid...but kya kare...we have to accept the fact that out of sheer ASHNI ddiction, we r forced to tolerate all this nonsense and be with the show...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777rajanigandha26Shee_xaanshaz2009

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Agree with u.

I don't no what r they going to show now. Not that easy to make my thinking on Khudhi as  good  kid.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777rajanigandha26Kulfii.shaz2009

Kulfii. IF-Rockerz
Kulfii.
Kulfii.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Good points.I feel Nani etc are all last minute addition to the story.CV's want to generate sympathy for Khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777rajanigandha26shaz2009

meenu0527 Goldie
meenu0527
meenu0527

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Perfect. Apke saath hum bhi shamil hain kyoki ye sab hamari samaz se pare hain.
Ashutosh ko biwi ke alawa Mallu,Khushi type ladies ki jyada jaroorat hain..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26shaz2009

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Have u seen d movie Chalbaaz, sridevi wala..i think is bachchi ke saath bhi aisahi kuch hua hoga! 

rajanigandha26shaz2009

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I think CVs have forgotten all previous epis now are trying to redeem her , ashu is theist brainless doctor I have come across first mallu now khushi his obession for her upsets me more an anything else , what is he searching for , a child , his lost childhood, are these more important than the woman you profess to love the whole track is crazy makes no sense

rajanigandha26shaz2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index