India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Not Arnav's fault at all!!!

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I know you are all important fans of ISPKKND however.. Open your eyes and see the horrible lines our story is being shown these days...Does it justify ARSHI  whom we look up to and have come to love their uniqueness and real magical romantic love. Is there any logic and wisdom matching and worthy of this serial being telecast these days ???.  Barun and Sanaya who have given their best and rewarded with over and over again best jodi as ARSHI and have  garnered so many fans,  am sure gave their best for us. Therefore I can guarantee Barun is leaving definitely because he cannot bear his character Arnav being shown as a playboy now which does not go with his character that he is portraying.  AND before an Actor signs a contract he agrees so only if the lead especially finds the character good here Arnav is being shown akin to a villain hence it is not Arnav whom you should even for one second be angry on but openly it is CVs, Gul and 4LIONS  the hiding culprit.

2nd EDIT
I SPOKE TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER CELL REP AND ASKED HER WHETHER SHE WATCHED ISPK AND SHE TOO SAID SHE WAS A FAN SO I TOLD HER PLS FWD OUR REQUEST.  SHE SAID IT WOULD TAKE TIME AND I GUESS THEY ARE SHOWING AARAV AS ARNAVS SON I TOLD HER TO INFORM THEM TO GET A DHRUV AND GET THE DNA CHANGED AND AARAV SHOULD BE SHOWN AS DHRUVS SON ONLY AND IF BARUN HAS TO LEAVE LET THE SERIAL END ON A HIGH WITH ARNAV AND KHUSHIS LOVELY LOVE STORY LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Edited by nerina - 08 November 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amelia_09dimple288MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
YES! This track is SICK!! PLEASE END IT and end the show on a HIGH note with ARSHI together, if you have no further story worth telling left!!

They could have shown us a parallel love story for Anjali?? WHAT are they doing??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nerina

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Umm agreed except that they are not hidden culprit. EVERYONE knows they are the culprit nothing hidden about it!

But dont worry yaar everyone's memary is short - all GEET fans said will not watch this PH again and then slowly almost 60% got fixed on IPK. So no problem they know they will return, they ahve another show anyways coming

nerina

amelia_09 Senior Member
amelia_09
amelia_09

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
4lion  did  this before  also.   barun ,deepali ,akshay,abhaas is right

nerina

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

YES! This track is SICK!! PLEASE END IT and end the show on a HIGH note with ARSHI together, if you have no further story worth telling left!!

They could have shown us a parallel love story for Anjali?? WHAT are they doing??

Looks like their interest is on other projects and are dumb to our please and sadness.  However I am trying my best.

2nd EDIT
I SPOKE TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER CELL REP AND ASKED HER WHETHER SHE WATCHED ISPK AND SHE TOO SAID SHE WAS A FAN SO I TOLD HER PLS FWD OUR REQUEST.  SHE SAID IT WOULD TAKE TIME AND I GUESS THEY ARE SHOWING AARAV AS ARNAVS SON I TOLD HER TO INFORM THEM TO GET A DHRUV AND GET THE DNA CHANGED AND AARAV SHOULD BE SHOWN AS DHRUVS SON ONLY AND IF BARUN HAS TO LEAVE LET THE SERIAL END ON A HIGH WITH ARNAV AND KHUSHIS LOVELY LOVE STORY LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Umm agreed except that they are not hidden culprit. EVERYONE knows they are the culprit nothing hidden about it!

But dont worry yaar everyone's memary is short - all GEET fans said will not watch this PH again and then slowly almost 60% got fixed on IPK. So no problem they know they will return, they ahve another show anyways coming

I mentioned hidden only because a rumour is blaming Barun as the cause of his leaving to make a family and all nonsense.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top