India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Its quite clear now

hbkumar Senior Member
hbkumar
hbkumar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Barun's leaving..he has given his reasons..I for one am quite ok with his reasons...I'm sure he is tired n finds it monotonous..remember he is a restless fellow n this the first long running serial for him...also his career changed gears with the movie..now to keep pace with things he needs to take a break from ipkknd which is occupying all of his time...as he said he doesnt want to quit  n hopefully rejoin after what I'm understanding to be longish break - 6 months or so..but the dilemma is ipkknd will not be able to sustain for long without him..so I'm sure he realizes him taking a long break essentially means ipkknd ending..it would mean the same if sanaya were quitting..

I wish Barun all the best...we will always love him n support him..now I want ipkknd to end on a fantastic note..n barun-sanaya to come together again soonSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ipkknd is quite similar to serial "KAAJJAL''

Author: luvkasu_kash   Replies: 7   Views: 3939

luvkasu_kash 7 3939 26 November 2011 at 9:48am by thecraze92
quite

Author: --BSI-FaNaTic--   Replies: 1   Views: 510

--BSI-FaNaTic-- 1 510 09 November 2011 at 1:22am by --BSI-FaNaTic--
We are actually quite lucky

Author: SamiyaIPKKND   Replies: 1   Views: 591

SamiyaIPKKND 1 591 01 November 2011 at 12:09pm by Millerrr88
Not quite sure (read pls)

Author: Guguminti   Replies: 3   Views: 735

Guguminti 3 735 27 October 2011 at 5:10am by smitar
After quite a while, I felt for Khushi today :-)

Author: -Janet-   Replies: 6   Views: 1396

-Janet- 6 1396 21 September 2011 at 10:12pm by -Janet-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index