Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
YES if barun wants let him quit after all this is just a fiction
we have to move on its just that we got too addicted to this show
maybe as time goes on we'll forget and so will BARUN
so why waste time? ur right

Edited by arshi4ever - 08 November 2012 at 11:57pm

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasdolly_11rini_kat

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Originally posted by rimi015

Originally posted by CDlove

i still feel Ph is  the main culprits !

ythey have literally made people leave !

and ofcourse wht they have said on forum32 no one can ignore dat

lets see wht sp comes up with

thanks 
But Maham Barun isn't any less,I for one can say it ,that none can be so Mahan to go ahead and take all the responsibilities in his shoulder,knowing he would be blamed for everything(I'm talking about the DNA article,he has clearly stated his reasons)
And what pressure?he isn't anymore under any contract!

ummm ya! If he's no longer working for them, why is he feeling obligated to give excuses for the PH and put the blame on himself? He's no saint. he wont say things just because Gul asked him to, especially when he doesn't work for them any longer.
Exactly!People don't make yourselves blind!
 none is saint here!

look no one is saint but at the end putting blame on an actor won't just help ! like i said barun is lying  there must be some big reason behind this but he iust just the only person naa . Alli hope is they all need to come n SPEAK truth .

Why everyone is assuming that barun is lying? I feel he is being frank and expressed his wish to move on. Period. there is nothing blasphemy in that. In fact its just show that he is ambitious. 

But people are hell bend on making him a scapegoat. And I read a post yesterday that he is crying or something. What crap!. Barun is man enough to take a decision and stick to it if he feels its right. And the PH has right to move on.

Stop making barun a victim. He is not guys...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MSu_Somerholictemperance12CDloverini_katnebunaKookiemonster-B.N.K-

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Why did the PH in the first place introcude a shitty track, after marriage when there were bttr things to show? This shows that they don't care, care a damn attitude. When fans oppose than they run to make idiotic changes to the story line, so much so that they even ruined the magical Rabba veys, and made Khushi into a clown pathetic. The PH sucks.

Because holier than thou threw a 2 month notice on their face.

agreed...then why was this "holier than holy" covering up the a** till now without making an official statement...come out of the disguise, grow a spine and tell viewers the truth PH...we would have respected you if you had been transparent...so we dont trust you PH...we trust Barun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaan

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

thanks 
But Maham Barun isn't any less,I for one can say it ,that none can be so Mahan to go ahead and take all the responsibilities in his shoulder,knowing he would be blamed for everything(I'm talking about the DNA article,he has clearly stated his reasons)

look wht i always feel is THIS PH was a mess tht led to every actor decide t quit incuding BARUN .
Barun is definitely not telling the truth wht exactly happened NOR he will  but abhaas left , akshay left deepali  left  hrd gautam has quit too so some thing is defi wrong with the PH na !

Y cant they all for once come n clear the situation ! 

4 lion and the actors owe us explanation and not puzzles !

i cannot blame barun? y should I ? is he the only actor who called this show quits ? definitely NO so there is some big problem at the makers end including other aspects !

Im not even buying wht barun said in tht int because its a lie which we all knw .

JUST a request come out with truth 

Maham read my comment above its s norm before anything happens.

And don't forget barun got his name and fame with this show...akshay yesterday said the PH isn't to be blamed so chill ok. 

nishi all i want to knw is truth these puzzles wont help and if no one wants to tell then Okay they can have it there way and fans will bash thats how things work naa .u cant force people to just keep quiet and take things .if there is a fall out which is so obvious speak about it in a dignified manner and thats it .

obv barun got the name form ipkknd  who is saying he didnt?but barun gave a lot back to the show as well  , it works both ways .

as a fan i would rather supoort barun over PH who went to the extent of declaring we are done with ipkknd . they eve n confessed they spoiled Geet ! i hope they come out with the truth behind Ipkknd too 

No offence to any Ph lover out here . this is MY POV.

we have accepted ipkknd has finished for us , who so evers fault was it its over and thats wht hurts !

it hurt dats y we are wasting our lives and still talking abt it cuz we love this show !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

thanks 

look wht i always feel is THIS PH was a mess tht led to every actor decide t quit incuding BARUN .
Barun is definitely not telling the truth wht exactly happened NOR he will  but abhaas left , akshay left deepali  left  hrd gautam has quit too so some thing is defi wrong with the PH na !

Y cant they all for once come n clear the situation ! 

4 lion and the actors owe us explanation and not puzzles !

i cannot blame barun? y should I ? is he the only actor who called this show quits ? definitely NO so there is some big problem at the makers end including other aspects !

Im not even buying wht barun said in tht int because its a lie which we all knw .

JUST a request come out with truth 

well i think akshay and deepali left coz they don't get any screen space and the PH has tried to give them screen space but that never worked for them ..bubbly track was to give akshay deepali some screen space but that track ended up in trp disaster

ph knows very well that arshi bring them trps and that is so so true we all know that actually the the biggest problem with this show is that arshi are so magical that tracks about other actors are'nt acceptable its just like u have tasted the best fruit and the other fruits don't really taste good to u now..arnav khushi are perfection and u want more and more of them Embarrassed

Barun is NOT interested in this show anymore that is how i feel about this whole mess

he wants to leave  BAS
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Barun Sobti is leaving and he has stated that through media. Enough
information for me. I am not going to be judgemental abt anyone. Nt
the ph,nt d actor nt d channel. Its pointless in getting into dis blame
game which wd nt yield any result or change d situation.

Barun wants to leave -his choice
Ph wants to cntinue d shw as shw mst go on- their choic

Channel wants to give d shw a chance- their choice

arshi lovestory hooked me to this, so either of them leave, i will discntinue watching my choice. So i am ok
with d situation bcz it was my choice to see it, nw as d story is already declining and d lead is leaving i dnt want
to give my time to it. Its my decision.

Thanks that u tried to calm people on d forum, shared sme valuable information. Bt plse cn i request you
politely nt to put all d blame on d actor fr d mess to justify ph. It tks two hands to clap. No one is dudh ka dhula
here. You want to jstify ph, fair enough bt giving Sanaya example u r going to instigate people for Barun vs sanaya
debate.

I appreciate ph for giving dis unique shw. They hv created magic. Bt if they drew d sketch both leads gave color to
it. So if ph gave the male lead mch needed break which made him popular, his
portrayal also helped in mking d shw popular. Dnt deny that fact. It wd be better to stop dis mud-slinging and
give him a graceful exit. In this mess, every one has their reasons.

No offence intended.

Edited by pinkeye - 08 November 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezytemperance12

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by pmgsk

Barun has gone on record and said that he is taking a longish break and is tired of working (wonder how sanaya works).

Taking advantage of Barun V/S Sanaya issues in the forum eh??!! How sick !!

Barun and Sanaya are two different individuals  , why are u even comparing them here ??!! Yesterday you said he is doing movie thats why he is quitting and today you are quoting his words and instigating the forum !! Just get the thoughts in PHs head Barun and IPK fans are not kids ... we know their dirty track record and enough is already being said about it !!

Go and replace with any new entry !! It doesn't faraq many of Barun's fans !! We are off with Barun to his new show or movie or whatever !!
I just wish you guys stop hiding behind Sobti and his words and dare and give an official statement ... Make it official that Barun is the reason for all this , I would like to see if atleast then this guy will open up and pour his real thoughts !!

Its sad to see Barun does never mention you in bad light but you guys are not leaving any stone unturned to prove Barun in bad light !! Shame on you , you can't protect your actor's dignity , what a stupid effing employers the PH is !!

And can you answer why did the 4 Rats unlike their 'BABY' IPK on FB??

Nothing against Sanaya...but  some of her so called fans r just unbelievable !!!!!
Everybody knows she's a gr888 actress BUT using an opportunity to PROVE how good she is...putting. the other one DOWN is soo soo soo SICK !!!!

Her greatness doesn't increase by putting Barun down.

I know right !! I like Sanaya and her hardwork !! She is today's woman !! But but but can we pls spare Barun to prove she is gr8 ... If Sanaya doesn't have complaints or doesn't want to quit the show what has it got to do with Barun ??!! ... Sanaya and Barun are 2 diff ppl and with diff ambitions !! If Barun wants to do movies and not work 12 hrs a day it is his wish , he will choose what he wants and I dont see anything wrong in it !!
Why do ppl want to wash all the dirty linen with Barun Sobti's name !! Isn't it the PH who slaughtered the show with hate marriage , OTT comedy , a lame kidnapping track , Didi ki Saut , Dadi , Bubbly , Past , Remarriage , Shyam's revelation , Sheetal dhaain etc etc and not to mention turning ASR into Khushified Arnavji and Sanki Khushi into clown Khushi !! Was Sobti responsible for all this 4 Lions??
Why is Akshay , Deepali , Daljeet quitting?? They are not getting wht they want ... no one is complaining about it !! All feel they re justified in doing it !! But when Barun wants to quit because he is not getting what he wants ppl are ready to throttle him !! This forum was always double faced and biased ! They just love to degrade Barun at any cost !!
I am sick of every1 blaming Barun for everything that happens onscreen and offscreen !!
If Barun / ASR was so disliked by this forum why are they even bothering to blame the poor guy if he is leaving the show... they should be opening a celebration thread and rejoice the news !!
This PH and the forum is 'UNBELIEVABLE' !!

I would like to say just one liner to the main post 'WHAT CRAP'!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srtemperance12-CoolChick-

Go to top