borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Originally posted by borreg

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Please don't lose our dignity on this matter.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...
darling who are the bunch of immature people..we all can see.

we are barun fans...will stand by him...whether u like it or not...

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

the tm since past days is accusing BArun only..the PH is no SAINTAngry

You have taken the complete authority of Barun. No one else is there who loves him. Go through our posts if you have doubts then come and talk to us. If you can change things by ranting like this, I agreed with that. I love barun, not ASR. I love ASR because of barun and don't want to see anyone else playing ASR. Don't need to give any explanation to anyone for our love to these two.

Before commenting on anything, at least make sure you are saying right to them. We all love barun, but when the show needed support, I didn't see any barun supporters there to say a good word for the show.

Not interested in arguing with anyone, since you replied the post, I had to answer it.

Thanx buddy. No offence to you.
Buddy..no offence to you too..

for the past 3 days the tm is posting negative on Barun...

if you check my record..i never go any thread and keep comment negativity...

i just felt we are not going at the bigger picture here...maybe we are not giving him one chance..that is all i am asking from his loyal fans...

I have been working for the past 20 years...we all want to move up the ladder..sometimes our risk taking works and sometime it doesnot...

i wish him luck and hop and pray that he does well in whatever he does...

i will go see him in cinema hall and will follow him to his next show..

my face always lights up seeing him on screen...his sexy seductive voice (pakoda making scene) ..i can enver make pakodas ever in my life without thinking of Barun..

The same feelings here too buddy. As i said I love barun, i will support him where he goes. She posts things here for whom or what, I don't know. I posted that thread just to say we should not lose our dignity in all this issue and havoc.

I don't know if there is any room for hope, but still...i hope.

who fooled us I don't know, but we get fooled for sure.
Hi...I am Regina..

I know one thing...SP/PH/BS for all i care are hand in glove...we, viewers, are being taken for a royal ride..

all i wanted to tell the TM was that no need to point fingers at BARUN,,,we all know FL and Gul too is no saintAngryAngry

why are they blaming only him..that is unfair...logically all of them are to be blamed...

that is only my bone of contention...

besided i am biased towards him because i lobe him...Day DreamingLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezyArnieBoyBarun

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by shahgp

Thank u for free advise Nishi, I hope u yourself feel ok after ranting about  Sobti.  Who made u incharge .  Please move on what could be more shocking than what is going on. Stop! playing with peoples emotions.  What a childish behaviour.  I know something , but I cant tell u.

OMGEEE Everybody knows something , how come I don't know anything !! This is not fair dammit !!LOL

No offence to you shahgp
u got her wrong...

shahgp is talking about Nishi...Nishi said in one of her posts that she knows something but cannot tell usLOLLOLLOL

everybody is hiding something...this is "RAMANCHI" LOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
seriously iss Ramachi ko kya naam de

It was fun interacting with all you Barun loyal fans...

May he silience his critics forever.  Amen

Edited by borreg - 09 November 2012 at 1:52am

Breeeezy-CoolChick-

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

He wanted to quit , the channel and PH dint want him to leave ... so in negotiations he would have demanded leave , PH refused and he quit !! Done !! So what did he exactly do wrong here ??

And I too am a working woman , I know what is passion and I know what is boredom too !!

@bold : just makes me smile a crooked Sobti smile !

He has spoken white lies one after the other...now too doing the same...not traits of a professional

Have some guts to come clean...not everyone is a blind admirer here...

If you no what passion is..he has lost it quite some time back for the show...

He has guts and he has proved it by quitting at a point when there is only sometime left for his movie !! Though he worded it 'long leave' every1 is smart enough to know it is quitting !! He knows the fury of angry 'phangurls' as u name it !! I am glad he did it before movie release else he would have been accused of using IPK's fame for movie promotion !!

And about him losing passion , anyone would lose passion about this dying show !! I mean what is so passionate about saying sorries and hi's everyday or working 12 hours for a 5 minute screenspace !! U , I and Barun Sobti all know the show and the characters are no longer interesting !!

Hell even so many fans have lost passion for the show,  including me thats Y I don't feel an ounce of sadness that he is quitting !!

Edited by pmgsk - 09 November 2012 at 2:49am

borreg-CoolChick-

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

OMG !!!!

Well , I have learnt a lesson or two now ...

I am going to indulge in watching movies more , at least they are over in 3 hours --  good or bad , it is complete package.
   You may shed tears, sob softly or laugh uncontrollably or just get angry and throw your fists in frustration , at least it is over as you go under the red lettered board "EXIT". Yes, as we move out, a breath of fresh air and the changed ambience hits us and brings us out of the fiction and fantasy.

BTW, IPK was and is going to be wonderful as long as it is about  Khushi and Arnav...

After that, it is a different show for me, may not like to watch it.

Quoting Carl Sagan --- "  In the vastness of space and the immensity of time, it is/has been  my joy to share   my 30 minutes spell  , with IPK , everyday Mon to Friday making it an unforgettable experience for last one and half years".

This is a fact and nothing can change it ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasborregtemperance12pinkeye

ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Still Hoping for the best!!! Smile But yeah we our better off preparing ourselves for the worst that might eventually happen!! Cry
shahgp Newbie
shahgp
shahgp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shahgp

Thank u for free advise Nishi, I hope u yourself feel ok after ranting about  Sobti.  Who made u incharge .  Please move on what could be more shocking than what is going on. Stop! playing with peoples emotions.  What a childish behaviour.  I know something , but I cant tell u.

OMGEEE Everybody knows something , how come I don't know anything !! This is not fair dammit !!LOL

No offence to you shahgp

None taken.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Please don't lose our dignity on this matter.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...
darling who are the bunch of immature people..we all can see.

we are barun fans...will stand by him...whether u like it or not...

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

the tm since past days is accusing BArun only..the PH is no SAINTAngry

You have taken the complete authority of Barun. No one else is there who loves him. Go through our posts if you have doubts then come and talk to us. If you can change things by ranting like this, I agreed with that. I love barun, not ASR. I love ASR because of barun and don't want to see anyone else playing ASR. Don't need to give any explanation to anyone for our love to these two.

Before commenting on anything, at least make sure you are saying right to them. We all love barun, but when the show needed support, I didn't see any barun supporters there to say a good word for the show.

Not interested in arguing with anyone, since you replied the post, I had to answer it.

Thanx buddy. No offence to you.
Buddy..no offence to you too..

for the past 3 days the tm is posting negative on Barun...

if you check my record..i never go any thread and keep comment negativity...

i just felt we are not going at the bigger picture here...maybe we are not giving him one chance..that is all i am asking from his loyal fans...

I have been working for the past 20 years...we all want to move up the ladder..sometimes our risk taking works and sometime it doesnot...

i wish him luck and hop and pray that he does well in whatever he does...

i will go see him in cinema hall and will follow him to his next show..

my face always lights up seeing him on screen...his sexy seductive voice (pakoda making scene) ..i can enver make pakodas ever in my life without thinking of Barun..

The same feelings here too buddy. As i said I love barun, i will support him where he goes. She posts things here for whom or what, I don't know. I posted that thread just to say we should not lose our dignity in all this issue and havoc.

I don't know if there is any room for hope, but still...i hope.

who fooled us I don't know, but we get fooled for sure.
Hi...I am Regina..

I know one thing...SP/PH/BS for all i care are hand in glove...we, viewers, are being taken for a royal ride..

all i wanted to tell the TM was that no need to point fingers at BARUN,,,we all know FL and Gul too is no saintAngryAngry

why are they blaming only him..that is unfair...logically all of them are to be blamed...

that is only my bone of contention...

besided i am biased towards him because i lobe him...Day DreamingLOLWink

I am deepthi, I have made a post on this. BS/PH/SP are together playing this game that is why the selective leakage of the news. They know how to keep a secret as secret.  They wanted to temper us to accept this reality, that is why the news of his putting down papers came out.

So, it was a kind of expected thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

borreg

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
All this stuff about  want a break is crap...what actually he wants to do is go for promoting his movie and also look for new pastures...thats fine with us fans...all he has to do is tell us the truth...all that crying stuff is humbug !...and he is just scared his fans will desert him if he says he quits...and that can effect his movie...so this word...looong break...and also he might comeback if his movie does not fare well...anyways i  am willing to give a chance to this new guy because i dont want IPK to end...

...We come here everyday in IPKKND forum...not  on Barun forum...

I love barun very much...but i have come to terms with the fact that he is no more a part of our everyday life...

Edited by feya - 09 November 2012 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenmeshaszee_armaan-DKS-

Go to top