Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 30)

ipkknd92 Senior Member
ipkknd92
ipkknd92

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by popeye

I don't blame anyone... Barun has every right to move on in life. One cannot keep sticking to the same job forever. He is on top right now and is getting film offers ... why shouldn't he take it. Cash in on himself while he is at the top. Actors have a short life span in showbiz and u need to make hay while the sun shines so I for one do not blame him at all. I loved him as Arnav Singh Raizada and those memories will live forever.
I don't think its fair to say he is manipulating the PH or Channel. Its just that he wants to do different things... hell even if he wants a break how can u stop him.. its his life.
I don't think its fair to say he ditched another production house and Ekta Kapoor... Maybe he was supposed to take up those offers but things couldn't be worked out... It happens all the time. Like Karan Singh Grover was supposed to play Arnav Singh Raizada but it didn't work out.
I don't blame the production house either. I feel they also have a story to tell and if Barun wants to quit I guess they have no choice but to let him go. I don't think its anything personal at all. It happens all the time in showbiz. I don't think they would voluntarily ruin their own show. Who knows maybe this break story might be true. The production house will try with a new lead and if it doesn't work and Barun is done with his movie commitment and is ready to come back for a month then we may just get our happily ever after.
I have accepted the situation. Its a show and one day or another it would have to end. Yes I would have prefered that it ended with Barun and Sanaya but sometimes things are not in our hands.
I will always cherish the show and I always have youtube to rewatch the Golden moments of Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi

Brilliantly written , I have the exact same views, hopefully everyone understands this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumaraishu30HakunaMatata.Newbiesoapfan

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by borreg

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Dedicated work my dear, use the show for popularity and then kick it when they need u WOW

@red

Really *facepalm moment*

However how is it worse than publicly disowning your own creation ... a baby who was replaced with another baby and murdering of your now orphaned 'baby' ... would that count as another WOW ?

I second that...

Nishi...u get a life now...no more word against Barun ..okay..

May the lord give you the strength to get over whatever is eating you up right now...the last i knew this is a free country...Barun has a right to choose his career path...

the less said abour your useless ph the better...
Dinit tell me what I have TI do.,.vatunnhimsekf speaks against himself..
WhenIPK haooened, he ditched another PH and he has also tricked Ekta Kapoor once..get ur facts right and chill

@blue -- Is that alien talk ?

BTW I have always liked Sanaya more than Barun , loved it best when they were together.

But as a matter of principle I defend the actor as its sad the actor lost out on his show just coz stood against the PH's underhanded tactics to end the show.

And please do NOT give us bullshit from the past about the actor ... shall we list the ones from the PH?

Paru ...She casted him for this show. Thats why she is so angry.
She should have checked her facts right.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321nandu_2007borregparu_roxNewbiesoapfanPSharada

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by shahgp

Thank u for free advise Nishi, I hope u yourself feel ok after ranting about  Sobti.  Who made u incharge .  Please move on what could be more shocking than what is going on. Stop! playing with peoples emotions.  What a childish behaviour.  I know something , but I cant tell u.

OMGEEE Everybody knows something , how come I don't know anything !! This is not fair dammit !!LOL

No offence to you shahgp

ur not alone DAMMIT !!! even i dont know anything...LOLLOLLOL i dont even know how to make "jalebi's"...OuchLOL

i just know one thing - i lauu Barun...EmbarrassedLOL...

Edited by -CoolChick- - 09 November 2012 at 1:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezyPSharada

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Please don't lose our dignity on this matter.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...
darling who are the bunch of immature people..we all can see.

we are barun fans...will stand by him...whether u like it or not...

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

the tm since past days is accusing BArun only..the PH is no SAINTAngry

You have taken the complete authority of Barun. No one else is there who loves him. Go through our posts if you have doubts then come and talk to us. If you can change things by ranting like this, I agreed with that. I love barun, not ASR. I love ASR because of barun and don't want to see anyone else playing ASR. Don't need to give any explanation to anyone for our love to these two.

Before commenting on anything, at least make sure you are saying right to them. We all love barun, but when the show needed support, I didn't see any barun supporters there to say a good word for the show.

Not interested in arguing with anyone, since you replied the post, I had to answer it.

Thanx buddy. No offence to you.
Buddy..no offence to you too..

for the past 3 days the tm is posting negative on Barun...

if you check my record..i never go any thread and keep comment negativity...

i just felt we are not going at the bigger picture here...maybe we are not giving him one chance..that is all i am asking from his loyal fans...

I have been working for the past 20 years...we all want to move up the ladder..sometimes our risk taking works and sometime it doesnot...

i wish him luck and hop and pray that he does well in whatever he does...

i will go see him in cinema hall and will follow him to his next show..

my face always lights up seeing him on screen...his sexy seductive voice (pakoda making scene) ..i can enver make pakodas ever in my life without thinking of Barun..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumarnandu_2007Breeeezy..mrinalini..-CoolChick-PSharadaArnieBoyBarun

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Thank u for free advise Nishi, I hope u yourself feel ok after ranting about  Sobti.  Who made u incharge .  Please move on what could be more shocking than what is going on. Stop! playing with peoples emotions.  What a childish behaviour.  I know something , but I cant tell u.

OMGEEE Everybody knows something , how come I don't know anything !! This is not fair dammit !!LOL

No offence to you shahgp
u got her wrong...

shahgp is talking about Nishi...Nishi said in one of her posts that she knows something but cannot tell usLOLLOLLOL
ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Please don't lose our dignity on this matter.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...
darling who are the bunch of immature people..we all can see.

we are barun fans...will stand by him...whether u like it or not...

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

the tm since past days is accusing BArun only..the PH is no SAINTAngry

You have taken the complete authority of Barun. No one else is there who loves him. Go through our posts if you have doubts then come and talk to us. If you can change things by ranting like this, I agreed with that. I love barun, not ASR. I love ASR because of barun and don't want to see anyone else playing ASR. Don't need to give any explanation to anyone for our love to these two.

Before commenting on anything, at least make sure you are saying right to them. We all love barun, but when the show needed support, I didn't see any barun supporters there to say a good word for the show.

Not interested in arguing with anyone, since you replied the post, I had to answer it.

Thanx buddy. No offence to you.
Buddy..no offence to you too..

for the past 3 days the tm is posting negative on Barun...

if you check my record..i never go any thread and keep comment negativity...

i just felt we are not going at the bigger picture here...maybe we are not giving him one chance..that is all i am asking from his loyal fans...

I have been working for the past 20 years...we all want to move up the ladder..sometimes our risk taking works and sometime it doesnot...

i wish him luck and hop and pray that he does well in whatever he does...

i will go see him in cinema hall and will follow him to his next show..

my face always lights up seeing him on screen...his sexy seductive voice (pakoda making scene) ..i can enver make pakodas ever in my life without thinking of Barun..

The same feelings here too buddy. As i said I love barun, i will support him where he goes. She posts things here for whom or what, I don't know. I posted that thread just to say we should not lose our dignity in all this issue and havoc.

I don't know if there is any room for hope, but still...i hope.

who fooled us I don't know, but we get fooled for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged

No offence to you shahgp
u got her wrong...

shahgp is talking about Nishi...Nishi said in one of her posts that she knows something but cannot tell usLOLLOLLOL

everybody is hiding something...this is "RAMANCHI" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumarborregBreeeezy

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

Even I wonder the same why doesn't sanaya get tired or bored
@Tm u will be bashed right and left for this topic so be prepared

You should ask Sanaya !!

Go to top