Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 29)

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by pmgsk

You know what ,  I am not someone believing that Barun left because of some PH pressure or any other pressure ... I believe he left for his own interests and benefits and I don't see anything wrong with that !! ... So I am not in for any shockers ... and even if he did something against the PH I give a damn about it !! I am not a fan of the PH !!

Do you still have more shockers for me??

Also just one thing , now that we have a fair idea that PH wants to ruin Barun's image I refuse to accept anything that comes out of the PH from now on even if they are speaking the truth... They have lost all trust and respect for them since six months !!

Oh just a reminder , Karan Singh Grover left his previous show inbetween and I guess apparently it was for a movie , am I right ???? Just ensure he does not quit inbetween the show too LOL

@bold - i hope that happens...4idiots need to learn a lesson ASAP...AngryAngryAngry
I serioulsy pray from today onwards that KSG should get a bigger movie offer thatn Barun...

me doing dinka chinka dinka chinka...would love to see Gul matta's face then

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melfnsnandu_2007-CoolChick-

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hi nishi,
I have posted in ur earlier thread too.Maybe u didnt notice.
BS is lame selfish and whatnot. But at least he is facing the camera coming out and speaking whtever script has been written and given to him.
Becos thats wht actor does.
So Noone is stopping PH to issue written statements to channels.Rather blaming BS on forums which have limited audience go and do the same.I  want to knw whtever insults and blame games they use to throw at him  in these hidden forums with different aliases why not come up and speak in front of camera.
Even if he is at fault he is facing the heat and yup i know being an actor he will need to answer these questions so  PH can do the same or just stop blaming him for this fiasco.

Edited by AM2011 - 09 November 2012 at 1:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007..mrinalini..temperance12PSharada

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by borreg

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by dkatmala

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Please don't lose our dignity on this matter.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...
darling who are the bunch of immature people..we all can see.

we are barun fans...will stand by him...whether u like it or not...

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

the tm since past days is accusing BArun only..the PH is no SAINTAngry

@borreg - STOP reasoning with the 'intelligent" fans out here. No use !!!! true fans will always stand by him...nobody knows wat happens behind the curtains...& NOBODY is gonna give out details publicly...itz not that easy as ppl here r saying - that JUST COME OUT CLEAN & CLEAR THE AIR...doesn't happen that ways...BUT one thing i know is dat - such decisions r not taken randomly...there has to be a serious reason behind it...which HE very well knows...i just wish him gud luck in his future projects !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007borreg

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

You have taken the complete authority of Barun. No one else is there who loves him. Go through our posts if you have doubts then come and talk to us. If you can change things by ranting like this, I agreed with that. I love barun, not ASR. I love ASR because of barun and don't want to see anyone else playing ASR. Don't need to give any explanation to anyone for our love to these two.

Before commenting on anything, at least make sure you are saying right to them. We all love barun, but when the show needed support, I didn't see any barun supporters there to say a good word for the show.

Not interested in arguing with anyone, since you replied the post, I had to answer it.

Thanx buddy. No offence to you.

hbkumarinnocentgreensree07

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

@borreg - STOP reasoning with the 'intelligent" fans out here. No use !!!! true fans will always stand by him...nobody knows wat happens behind the curtains...& NOBODY is gonna give out details publicly...itz not that easy as ppl here r saying - that JUST COME OUT CLEAN & CLEAR THE AIR...doesn't happen that ways...BUT one thing i know is dat - such decisions r not taken randomly...there has to be a serious reason behind it...which HE very well knows...i just wish him gud luck in his future projects !!
same here dear..

i never normally come and post on anyone's thread...i do not like negativity...but this lady was driving me insane..for the past 3 days all her post is pointing fingers at him..

Maybe he too is no SAINT...but no one can stop him from trying this luck..

his movie relases on 18 Jan..he must be wanting to do promotion..no harm...i am gonna watch his movie when it hit cinema hall...go and droll over himDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I have never watched any repeat of any serial till i unknowingly bumped into IPKNND...

all my weekends are spend watching him and Sanaya on youtube...

hbkumarnandu_2007-CoolChick-ArnieBoyBarun

shahgp Newbie
shahgp
shahgp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thank u for free advise Nishi, I hope u yourself feel ok after ranting about  Sobti.  Who made u incharge .  Please move on what could be more shocking than what is going on. Stop! playing with peoples emotions.  What a childish behaviour.  I know something , but I cant tell u.

borregBreeeezyPSharada-CoolChick-

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Nishi Varma, if he was that bad and he ditched so many PH then why did your ph gave him the job? Where was there conscience then.

Your true colors are coming out. Your sole purpose is to turniish Barun's reputation. May be you are telling truth about his previous record but sweetheart it still does not do you any good. If you were that nice why didn't you stick up for the other PH and Ekta and reject him rather than offering him the job. Seriously dood. All of you suck and I refuse to spend anymore of my time talking to someone like you. You are nit worth it. Whatever possibility was left to watch IPK further and QH too. Ends here. Have no respect for you because you hired Barun after he ditched Ekta. That time you were happy he did that. Now you are using the same info to bring him down. WOW!!
Showstruck i have written the same.
Who asked them to do this meherbaani on BS .They did becos they liked him.
Right so stop blaming him for this fiasco.
And who cares wht he has done in the past.Its u people  who should have cared abt as it was ur baby.
So here goes ur casting skills too.
Waise why are u so mad.Were u the casting director for IPK?

Edited by AM2011 - 09 November 2012 at 1:25am

nandu_2007borreg..mrinalini..PSharada

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahgp

Thank u for free advise Nishi, I hope u yourself feel ok after ranting about  Sobti.  Who made u incharge .  Please move on what could be more shocking than what is going on. Stop! playing with peoples emotions.  What a childish behaviour.  I know something , but I cant tell u.

OMGEEE Everybody knows something , how come I don't know anything !! This is not fair dammit !!LOL

No offence to you shahgp

ipkknd92PSharada-CoolChick-

Go to top