Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by borreg

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by sarun_friends

@Zee_Armaan How could you say like that??who asked him to juggle between the movie and the show???????????? how disloyalty that is!!!!! He did that just for us fans and for the show who don't want him to quit the show for a movie . You are saying agasint him instead of hise dedicated work. He gave a lot to the show and to us fans. Not even a word against him ok????mind that

Dedicated work my dear, use the show for popularity and then kick it when they need u WOW

@red

Really *facepalm moment*

However how is it worse than publicly disowning your own creation ... a baby who was replaced with another baby and murdering of your now orphaned 'baby' ... would that count as another WOW ?

I second that...

Nishi...u get a life now...no more word against Barun ..okay..

May the lord give you the strength to get over whatever is eating you up right now...the last i knew this is a free country...Barun has a right to choose his career path...

the less said abour your useless ph the better...
Dinit tell me what I have TI do.,.vatunnhimsekf speaks against himself..
WhenIPK haooened, he ditched another PH and he has also tricked Ekta Kapoor once..get ur facts right and chill

Wow...u seem to know all the ppl whom he has ditched...tricked...cheated...

can we have a whole list once n for all pliss ?!

Why did they choose such an actor for the role in first place ??!!LOL

No one has stopped Hona md no one will...but what is wrong is that when u dechde to move on, u can't ditch people whom u have manipulated for personal interests.

I know whatbinam doing...will pray u guys ca n bear the shock...just wait till Tom morn or to the max Monday...we will talk then 

You know what ,  I am not someone believing that Barun left because of some PH pressure or any other pressure ... I believe he left for his own interests and benefits and I don't see anything wrong with that !! ... So I am not in for any shockers ... and even if he did something against the PH I give a damn about it !! I am not a fan of the PH !!

Do you still have more shockers for me??

Also just one thing , now that we have a fair idea that PH wants to ruin Barun's image I refuse to accept anything that comes out of the PH from now on even if they are speaking the truth... They have lost all trust and respect for them since six months !!

Oh just a reminder , Karan Singh Grover left his previous show inbetween and I guess apparently it was for a movie , am I right ???? Just ensure he does not quit inbetween the show too LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

borregPSharada-CoolChick-

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by dkatmala

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Please don't lose our dignity on this matter.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...

You said it right atiyyah, i have always noticed this. This has become a tradition now. Get into someone's thread where we hardly has anything to do and bash continuously and the mods will have to close that. Bad habit. I have always protested this from the beginning. This is not doing any good for the show. If they keep bugging this TM this much, will the things change.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenborreg

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by Midnitestar

Originally posted by showstruck

Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as you said in your previous post but you are nothing but a lier. Stop posting. We don't want your lame support. We viewers have each other.

Akshay and Deepali's leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to save your PH's A**. It does not save them. Only when something horribly wrong with the employer then employees leave in bundles. Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

I love Barun have always loved him but that doesn't mean that i should defend him and put the blame on PH or someone else
i seriously don't know what these fan girls are upto
everything is just so clear
Barun is the one who wants to leave
i wonder why people are not getting that and blaming the Ph

and this  speculation is seriously ridiculous
why the hell would a PH want to leave a prime time slot on star plus
why would they plot against their own show
i wonder how people can be such dumb

Arnav singh raizada is the sould of the show and the most popular actor on the show why would they force him to leave

BARUN wants to leave GUYS WAKE UP

So what if BARUN wants to leeave ??!! Let him leave , it is his choice !! why are ppl making posts trying to instigate forum against him???? If they really want to harm his career let them dare to make an official statement , why this hiding behind IF names and blame game?? Did Barun or his PR come and make posts on IF saying PH is at fault ?? No right , then why is PH sending ppl to If to mark Barun at fault??

No one is stopping him and nobody can ..it is his own life
but for weird reason i am feeling bad coz i was so much in love with the show..so it just kinda hurts
and i am not trying to instigate people against Barun i am just trying to wake people up ,,
He wants to quit PH doesnt want him to quit..
and i never said that he is wrong he has a life of his own .and has all the right to make his decision..
I will miss my show BAS kya karon

I understand ur plight as I too am a huge fan of the show :( ... but what to do , sometimes things go wrong and it is worse incase of our beloved show!!
I just don't want fans to pour venom on Barun even if he is leaving the PH and not the other way round!! He is a free soul to do what he likes !! Just don't tarnish a guy and hurt his fans so much that they are left with nothing but feel bile in ther mouth when they come to forum !!
Agreed he may have gotten selfish and thought only about his own good but thats what everyone does ... Why is the normal rule defied just for him !! Let him leave and live !! ... The guy comes across as a good human , why is everyone wishing him so much bad??? It makes me feel sad !

I agree he has all the right to do whatever he wants to..But the argument is about whether Barun wants to leave OR does the PH wants him to leave ?
i was just trying to comment on that argument..
I love Barun ..and will always be a fan of him ..he made me fall in love with Arnav how can i ignore this fact
But u knw the problem is that in all this mess it is actually not possible to leave him out like that
i dont support bashing him BUT it is actually not right to ignore the fact that he wants to leave and put all the blame on the PH..that would be unfair to the makers coz they were the ones who gave us this amazing show...
i just want to be neutral her ..would want to say the truth..
don't wanna become a blind fan of Barun ..fact is a fact u know

I basically want people to accept the fact that he wants to leave ..
and this is not BASHING this is just about the truth

Barun wants to leave, it's as simple as that. This whole idea of PH forcing him to leave is just ridiculous! He said way back in May, he will continue ipk and MAMR till December. After that he wants to pursue his movie career. That's exactly what he is doing now. He has every right to do what he wants, but why blame PH for it? 

I am glad that there are actually a few people who want to accept the truth..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumar

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

You know what ,  I am not someone believing that Barun left because of some PH pressure or any other pressure ... I believe he left for his own interests and benefits and I don't see anything wrong with that !! ... So I am not in for any shockers ... and even if he did something against the PH I give a damn about it !! I am not a fan of the PH !!

Do you still have more shockers for me??

Also just one thing , now that we have a fair idea that PH wants to ruin Barun's image I refuse to accept anything that comes out of the PH from now on even if they are speaking the truth... They have lost all trust and respect for them since six months !!

Oh just a reminder , Karan Singh Grover left his previous show inbetween and I guess apparently it was for a movie , am I right ???? Just ensure he does not quit inbetween the show too LOL

@bold - i hope that happens...4idiots need to learn a lesson ASAP...AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..PSharada

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

@ zee And Attiyah and liyaa ..chill guys give this a break. 

Okay sorry sorry, went overboard again. 

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by dkatmala

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Please don't lose our dignity on this matter.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...
darling who are the bunch of immature people..we all can see.

we are barun fans...will stand by him...whether u like it or not...

we are not bunch of immature people who loved him to the core when he was ASR and hate him the moment he is Barun.

No one could have played ASR as he did...we all know he has won so many awards for this...that speaks a lot..

All i am asking you to let him go and do his movie..if he flops he will come back..that will be his lesson for life...but why are we stopping him to try his luck..

Maybe we will all move on in life...maybe we might not like him in his new show or movie..but it is his life ..he can decided for himselft...let's not hold him back..that is my only request..

the tm since past days is accusing BArun only..the PH is no SAINTAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007Breeeezy-CoolChick-

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by showstruck

Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as you said in your previous post but you are nothing but a lier. Stop posting. We don't want your lame support. We viewers have each other.

Akshay and Deepali's leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to save your PH's A**. It does not save them. Only when something horribly wrong with the employer then employees leave in bundles. Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

I love Barun have always loved him but that doesn't mean that i should defend him and put the blame on PH or someone else
i seriously don't know what these fan girls are upto
everything is just so clear
Barun is the one who wants to leave
i wonder why people are not getting that and blaming the Ph

and this  speculation is seriously ridiculous
why the hell would a PH want to leave a prime time slot on star plus
why would they plot against their own show
i wonder how people can be such dumb

Arnav singh raizada is the sould of the show and the most popular actor on the show why would they force him to leave

BARUN wants to leave GUYS WAKE UP

So what if BARUN wants to leeave ??!! Let him leave , it is his choice !! why are ppl making posts trying to instigate forum against him???? If they really want to harm his career let them dare to make an official statement , why this hiding behind IF names and blame game?? Did Barun or his PR come and make posts on IF saying PH is at fault ?? No right , then why is PH sending ppl to If to mark Barun at fault??

No one is stopping him and nobody can ..it is his own life
but for weird reason i am feeling bad coz i was so much in love with the show..so it just kinda hurts
and i am not trying to instigate people against Barun i am just trying to wake people up ,,
He wants to quit PH doesnt want him to quit..
and i never said that he is wrong he has a life of his own .and has all the right to make his decision..
I will miss my show BAS kya karon

I understand ur plight as I too am a huge fan of the show :( ... but what to do , sometimes things go wrong and it is worse incase of our beloved show!!
I just don't want fans to pour venom on Barun even if he is leaving the PH and not the other way round!! He is a free soul to do what he likes !! Just don't tarnish a guy and hurt his fans so much that they are left with nothing but feel bile in ther mouth when they come to forum !!
Agreed he may have gotten selfish and thought only about his own good but thats what everyone does ... Why is the normal rule defied just for him !! Let him leave and live !! ... The guy comes across as a good human , why is everyone wishing him so much bad??? It makes me feel sad !

I agree he has all the right to do whatever he wants to..But the argument is about whether Barun wants to leave OR does the PH wants him to leave ?
i was just trying to comment on that argument..
I love Barun ..and will always be a fan of him ..he made me fall in love with Arnav how can i ignore this fact
But u knw the problem is that in all this mess it is actually not possible to leave him out like that
i dont support bashing him BUT it is actually not right to ignore the fact that he wants to leave and put all the blame on the PH..that would be unfair to the makers coz they were the ones who gave us this amazing show...
i just want to be neutral her ..would want to say the truth..
don't wanna become a blind fan of Barun ..fact is a fact u know

I basically want people to accept the fact that he wants to leave ..
and this is not BASHING this is just about the truth

Barun wants to leave, it's as simple as that. This whole idea of PH forcing him to leave is just ridiculous! He said way back in May, he will continue ipk and MAMR till December. After that he wants to pursue his movie career. That's exactly what he is doing now. He has every right to do what he wants, but why blame PH for it? 

I am glad that there are actually a few people who want to accept the truth..

We are very few dear!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumar

popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I don't blame anyone... Barun has every right to move on in life. One cannot keep sticking to the same job forever. He is on top right now and is getting film offers ... why shouldn't he take it. Cash in on himself while he is at the top. Actors have a short life span in showbiz and u need to make hay while the sun shines so I for one do not blame him at all. I loved him as Arnav Singh Raizada and those memories will live forever.
I don't think its fair to say he is manipulating the PH or Channel. Its just that he wants to do different things... hell even if he wants a break how can u stop him.. its his life.
I don't think its fair to say he ditched another production house and Ekta Kapoor... Maybe he was supposed to take up those offers but things couldn't be worked out... It happens all the time. Like Karan Singh Grover was supposed to play Arnav Singh Raizada but it didn't work out.
I don't blame the production house either. I feel they also have a story to tell and if Barun wants to quit I guess they have no choice but to let him go. I don't think its anything personal at all. It happens all the time in showbiz. I don't think they would voluntarily ruin their own show. Who knows maybe this break story might be true. The production house will try with a new lead and if it doesn't work and Barun is done with his movie commitment and is ready to come back for a month then we may just get our happily ever after.
I have accepted the situation. Its a show and one day or another it would have to end. Yes I would have prefered that it ended with Barun and Sanaya but sometimes things are not in our hands.
I will always cherish the show and I always have youtube to rewatch the Golden moments of Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumaripkknd92mayuri099mad-eyeborregBreeeezysg08-CoolChick-

Go to top