Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 23)

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenzee_armaan

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by sarun_friends

@Zee_Armaan How could you say like that??who asked him to juggle between the movie and the show???????????? how disloyalty that is!!!!! He did that just for us fans and for the show who don't want him to quit the show for a movie . You are saying agasint him instead of hise dedicated work. He gave a lot to the show and to us fans. Not even a word against him ok????mind that

Dedicated work my dear, use the show for popularity and then kick it when they need u WOW

@red

Really *facepalm moment*

However how is it worse than publicly disowning your own creation ... a baby who was replaced with another baby and murdering of your now orphaned 'baby' ... would that count as another WOW ?

I second that...

Nishi...u get a life now...no more word against Barun ..okay..

May the lord give you the strength to get over whatever is eating you up right now...the last i knew this is a free country...Barun has a right to choose his career path...

the less said abour your useless ph the better...

nandu_2007soapsuds

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by Midnitestar

Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by Midnitestar

Originally posted by showstruck

Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as you said in your previous post but you are nothing but a lier. Stop posting. We don't want your lame support. We viewers have each other.

Akshay and Deepali's leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to save your PH's A**. It does not save them. Only when something horribly wrong with the employer then employees leave in bundles. Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

I love Barun have always loved him but that doesn't mean that i should defend him and put the blame on PH or someone else
i seriously don't know what these fan girls are upto
everything is just so clear
Barun is the one who wants to leave
i wonder why people are not getting that and blaming the Ph

and this  speculation is seriously ridiculous
why the hell would a PH want to leave a prime time slot on star plus
why would they plot against their own show
i wonder how people can be such dumb

Arnav singh raizada is the sould of the show and the most popular actor on the show why would they force him to leave

BARUN wants to leave GUYS WAKE UP

So what if BARUN wants to leeave ??!! Let him leave , it is his choice !! why are ppl making posts trying to instigate forum against him???? If they really want to harm his career let them dare to make an official statement , why this hiding behind IF names and blame game?? Did Barun or his PR come and make posts on IF saying PH is at fault ?? No right , then why is PH sending ppl to If to mark Barun at fault??

No one is stopping him and nobody can ..it is his own life
but for weird reason i am feeling bad coz i was so much in love with the show..so it just kinda hurts
and i am not trying to instigate people against Barun i am just trying to wake people up ,,
He wants to quit PH doesnt want him to quit..
and i never said that he is wrong he has a life of his own .and has all the right to make his decision..
I will miss my show BAS kya karon

I understand ur plight as I too am a huge fan of the show :( ... but what to do , sometimes things go wrong and it is worse incase of our beloved show!!
I just don't want fans to pour venom on Barun even if he is leaving the PH and not the other way round!! He is a free soul to do what he likes !! Just don't tarnish a guy and hurt his fans so much that they are left with nothing but feel bile in ther mouth when they come to forum !!
Agreed he may have gotten selfish and thought only about his own good but thats what everyone does ... Why is the normal rule defied just for him !! Let him leave and live !! ... The guy comes across as a good human , why is everyone wishing him so much bad??? It makes me feel sad !

I agree he has all the right to do whatever he wants to..But the argument is about whether Barun wants to leave OR does the PH wants him to leave ?
i was just trying to comment on that argument..
I love Barun ..and will always be a fan of him ..he made me fall in love with Arnav how can i ignore this fact
But u knw the problem is that in all this mess it is actually not possible to leave him out like that
i dont support bashing him BUT it is actually not right to ignore the fact that he wants to leave and put all the blame on the PH..that would be unfair to the makers coz they were the ones who gave us this amazing show...
i just want to be neutral her ..would want to say the truth..
don't wanna become a blind fan of Barun ..fact is a fact u know

I basically want people to accept the fact that he wants to leave ..
and this is not BASHING this is just about the truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099

maana Goldie
maana
maana

So da meeting is actually happening??
Dear can u give us a lil more info if possible
borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Nishi Varma, you can't give the truth because you don't know the truth yourself. Get a life yourself. We will be fine without IPK . It's you who will lose the job. So, go write nice stories instead of writing posts here.

Read my post buddy the PS note..li have already moved on...
Had I been here on the same job I would not have given u the lil truth...and my job isn't writing stories...u do that if u like.

And yet you are here again making multiple posts on a show that you have "moved on" from LOL

Nishi...has completely lost it..

Let's pray for her and her PH...

nandu_2007soapsuds

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Nishi Varma, you can't give the truth because you don't know the truth yourself. Get a life yourself. We will be fine without IPK . It's you who will lose the job. So, go write nice stories instead of writing posts here.

Read my post buddy the PS note..li have already moved on...
Had I been here on the same job I would not have given u the lil truth...and my job isn't writing stories...u do that if u like.

And yet you are here again making multiple posts on a show that you have "moved on" from LOL

we all r soo OBSESSED...LOL

None of us r actually gona "move on" ever...LOL

nandu_2007

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

that's not my job nor the actors.
So Shitty track was the only resort?LOL
only I can say the are in efficient and fail to realize was clicks with the viewer.

PH had no problem writing shitty track, channel had no problem accepting it and actors had no problem enacting it. 
Fails to realise what clicks with the viewer? Are you kidding me? What is IPKKND then..a circus show?

So what if none  have a ploblem and so what if there are no viwers? that the whole idea, And yes indeed it turned out to be a circus show with Khushi the Clown all credit to the PH.

Fine believe what you want to believe. 
I still maintain that everyone had a hand in this, and I've bashed the actor, channel and PH more than enough for it.

Edited by zee_armaan - 09 November 2012 at 12:46am

maanaOwnMyCity

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

innocentgreen

Go to top