Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 20)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by showstruck

Nishi Varma, you can't give the truth because you don't know the truth yourself. Get a life yourself. We will be fine without IPK . It's you who will lose the job. So, go write nice stories instead of writing posts here.

Read my post buddy the PS note..li have already moved on...
Had I been here on the same job I would not have given u the lil truth...and my job isn't writing stories...u do that if u like.

I would do it and do a better job than your pathetic PH. But they want stories for free and asked in a open letter.

My work ain't free. Good to know you moved on. The dust will settle quicker if you font make 3 posts in one day.

Edited by showstruck - 09 November 2012 at 12:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightBreeeezy..mrinalini..sugar_babesoapsudsparu_rox-CoolChick-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

He wanted to quit , the channel and PH dint want him to leave ... so in negotiations he would have demanded leave , PH refused and he quit !! Done !! So what did he exactly do wrong here ??

And I too am a working woman , I know what is passion and I know what is boredom too !!

@bold : just makes me smile a crooked Sobti smile !

He has spoken white lies one after the other...now too doing the same...not traits of a professional

Have some guts to come clean...not everyone is a blind admirer here...

If you no what passion is..he has lost it quite some time back for the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasinnocentgreenzee_armaanKookiemonster

temperance12 IF-Rockerz
temperance12
temperance12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

Get a reality check...when people themselves are fooling around..what more do u have to say? I for one KNIW the whole picture ABIUT what happened, is happening and will happen. So chill

Ok, you know what happened, is happening and about to happen, then pray tell why are you being ambiguous? Aren't you adding fuel to fire?

You say connect the dots, well people are reading your ambiguous posts and connecting the dots. The reality is that not everyone can connect all the dots, everyone is different and interpret things differently.

I am a sucker for truth, no matter how harsh it is. I am not even a fan, just a viewer who enjoyed watching the chemistry between Arnav and Khushi'.

My puny pea sized 'delusional' brain does see 2 sides of the story, but what comes at the end is that the PH/CHANNEL side is DARKER than the actors'.

The reality is that no actor, especially one who is new in the industry, cannot come out and express dissatisfaction the PH/CHANNEL ' that is like cutting off his own feet. So, he will give any reason for this exit. As a person, I cannot blame the actor for taking up movies or other jobs or even concentrating on his family. He is entitled to do that.

For me the PH/CHANNEL comes out darker because at the end of the day, they gave us a substandard product. You might highlight the one or two good episode, but on the whole; poor editing, poor direction, poor screenplay was just tip of the iceberg. I am not naive to believe that one actor giving a 2 months' notice contributed more to this chaos.

Most of the time, these actors get the screenplay on the day of the shoot or the day before. But you say that the actor leaving caused all the changes in the script ' Seriously? The tracks shown were the best the PH could come up with ' a PH who envisioned Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta!

For me Barun wants to leave, let him. His life, his decision ' no one gets a piece of him but his family. He makes mistakes, he suffers not you or me. So let him be and I for one am not going to morally police him. God, knows how many mistakes I have made in my life.

Edited by temperance12 - 09 November 2012 at 12:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simraaanmemyselfandme1sg08soapsuds..mrinalini..showstruck

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by sarun_friends

@Zee_Armaan How could you say like that??who asked him to juggle between the movie and the show???????????? how disloyalty that is!!!!! He did that just for us fans and for the show who don't want him to quit the show for a movie . You are saying agasint him instead of hise dedicated work. He gave a lot to the show and to us fans. Not even a word against him ok????mind that

He didn't do me a favour by doing this show or that movie. It's called entertainment business darling, he has a crazy fan base because of this show, this PH, this role. It was his own decision. If he cared about the show, he wouldn't walk off and sign a movie while working on a daily soap. The product was tampered with, and that is a fact. 

I can speak whatever I want about your holier than holy, its called freedom of speech. Fact is, the actor I admired went ahead and did all of this. Now what do you expect me to do? Worship him? .. hell no!

What a slap to these immature bunch Zee..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Varma.nishizee_armaannebuna

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnitestar

Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by Midnitestar

Originally posted by showstruck

Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as you said in your previous post but you are nothing but a lier. Stop posting. We don't want your lame support. We viewers have each other.

Akshay and Deepali's leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to save your PH's A**. It does not save them. Only when something horribly wrong with the employer then employees leave in bundles. Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

I love Barun have always loved him but that doesn't mean that i should defend him and put the blame on PH or someone else
i seriously don't know what these fan girls are upto
everything is just so clear
Barun is the one who wants to leave
i wonder why people are not getting that and blaming the Ph

and this  speculation is seriously ridiculous
why the hell would a PH want to leave a prime time slot on star plus
why would they plot against their own show
i wonder how people can be such dumb

Arnav singh raizada is the sould of the show and the most popular actor on the show why would they force him to leave

BARUN wants to leave GUYS WAKE UP

So what if BARUN wants to leeave ??!! Let him leave , it is his choice !! why are ppl making posts trying to instigate forum against him???? If they really want to harm his career let them dare to make an official statement , why this hiding behind IF names and blame game?? Did Barun or his PR come and make posts on IF saying PH is at fault ?? No right , then why is PH sending ppl to If to mark Barun at fault??

No one is stopping him and nobody can ..it is his own life
but for weird reason i am feeling bad coz i was so much in love with the show..so it just kinda hurts
and i am not trying to instigate people against Barun i am just trying to wake people up ,,
He wants to quit PH doesnt want him to quit..
and i never said that he is wrong he has a life of his own .and has all the right to make his decision..
I will miss my show BAS kya karon

I understand ur plight as I too am a huge fan of the show :( ... but what to do , sometimes things go wrong and it is worse incase of our beloved show!!
I just don't want fans to pour venom on Barun even if he is leaving the PH and not the other way round!! He is a free soul to do what he likes !! Just don't tarnish a guy and hurt his fans so much that they are left with nothing but feel bile in ther mouth when they come to forum !!
Agreed he may have gotten selfish and thought only about his own good but thats what everyone does ... Why is the normal rule defied just for him !! Let him leave and live !! ... The guy comes across as a good human , why is everyone wishing him so much bad??? It makes me feel sad !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Liya88

Ppl accept the fact tat Barun wants to quit..whether the fault is wif the Ph or the Channel doesn matter..Cos He wants OUT!!! So accept the truth...Now wat we all can pray for is tat they give a gd ending to this show...we fans deserve tat...stop blaming cos its nt helping..Instead voice that u would love to see a gd track wif a gd ending...least we could do naa??

That is exactly what I said ...I don't understand what is thr to make an issue ABIUT. 

Pls pass e msg tat we want a gd ending..whether they do it or nt ddoesn matter..at least help us reach it to tem...at least i would feel they knw wat we fans want..whether they fulfill it or nt is secondary...

Go to top