India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 17)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

If you are indeed working for the PH I would like to know how the creators of a show can go online with their audience to say that" there is no story left" and then adopt underhanded tactis to make sure the show ends one way of the other.

Your points might have been valid if the creators had shown their love for the show till the end but they have already stated many a times that they are no longer interested.

I would never want to work for a company whose head says "I am no longer interested in running this company so I hand over any job as I please to you".
Would you be interested to carry on this way???? I know I wouldn't.

Please stop blaming an actor for the egoistical & arrogant workings of the PH.

Lastly you should "move on" as you keep stating in every post of yours.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

voldemortMoon_lightHriju321nandu_2007sg08BreeeezysoapsudsshowstruckKranu..mrinalini..sugar_babe

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by pmgsk

You could read his movie promotion but you ignored his mention of long hours taking toll on his health nor the statement where he mentioned he feels he is not justifying the role and that doing same thing creates boredom !!
If you read the article carefully you will find numerous reasons pointing at his exit but u pick movie as the main motive because you always wanted to believe thats the reason he is quitting ...
But even if it so why it is wrong ?? why can't an actor decide his career path , why should he be dictated by fans??

What bladderdash he was negotiating for a leave from PH which was not obliged...even Misthi said it...

you are believing what you want to..i am open minded person...I have till date not been proven wrong in spite of going against the so called popular sentiments...

I am a fan but not blind to ignore realities of life...I work 24*7 but i don't crib about it...that is what is called passion..when one loses it there is nothing one can do

He wanted to quit , the channel and PH dint want him to leave ... so in negotiations he would have demanded leave , PH refused and he quit !! Done !! So what did he exactly do wrong here ??

And I too am a working woman , I know what is passion and I know what is boredom too !!

@bold : just makes me smile a crooked Sobti smile !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015borreg

sarun_friends Groupbie
sarun_friends
sarun_friends

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@Zee_Armaan How could you say like that??who asked him to juggle between the movie and the show???????????? how disloyalty that is!!!!! He did that just for us fans and for the show who don't want him to quit the show for a movie . You are saying agasint him instead of hise dedicated work. He gave a lot to the show and to us fans. Not even a word against him ok????mind that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

borregBreeeezy-CoolChick-

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

In the first place why was a shitty tack required, did the lead force them too, there are better idea, cud have borrowed from IF. Any ways I have lost all the respect for this PH.

Whatever suits you. Try  working on a good script when your lead actor is on the verge of leaving. Try making a script that accommodates that actor's indefinite break.
Agreed, the product has been tampered with, but putting the entire blame on the writers is not done. If the actor hadn't done the 2 month act, things wouldn't be so rushed today. <-- 2 month notice thing is a fact, read zee news post.

that's not my job nor the actors.
So Shitty track was the only resort?LOL
only I can say the are in efficient and fail to realize was clicks with the viewer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

hello? on whom did i take potshots ?? u r no LESS...just so u know !!!

i have never criticized his performance or his "ungroomed" (as ppl refer) looks...hes alwaz given the "best"...atleast for me...may not be for u...thats ur take..dont put ur opinions on others !!

yes - he has a movie to promote ...SO??????

he has acted in that movie...what is wrong if he promotes ??

Lol check the post again..all you comments are deleted tells us what Mods feel about it...

Just dont make excuses...white lies has been his forte proven twice over now...

Promote the movie but just say it upfront...

plz give me the link to my deleted comments !!!!! Smile
i remember only one instance where i bumped u...n that was in ur post itself where u tagged him unprofessional & finally it got closed...now Tell me...what Mods thot of YOUR post...not once but a lot of times...not only urs...but lot many out there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Nishi Varma, you can't give the truth because you don't know the truth yourself. Get a life yourself. We will be fine without IPK . It's you who will lose the job. So, go write nice stories instead of writing posts here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightBreeeezy..mrinalini..soapsudsparu_rox

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenzee_armaannebuna

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Nishi Varma, you can't give the truth because you don't know the truth yourself. Get a life yourself. We will be fine without IPK . It's you who will lose the job. So, go write nice stories instead of writing posts here.

She's going to lose her job regardless, she's messing with the wrong people here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light..mrinalini..soapsudsshowstruck

Go to top