mad-eye

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Can i get da link of ur previous post??

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

hello? on whom did i take potshots ?? u r no LESS...just so u know !!!

i have never criticized his performance or his "ungroomed" (as ppl refer) looks...hes alwaz given the "best"...atleast for me...may not be for u...thats ur take..dont put ur opinions on others !!

yes - he has a movie to promote ...SO??????

he has acted in that movie...what is wrong if he promotes ??

Lol check the post again..all you comments are deleted tells us what Mods feel about it...

Just dont make excuses...white lies has been his forte proven twice over now...

Promote the movie but just say it upfront...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenrini_katnebunaKookiemonster

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

In the first place why was a shitty tack required, did the lead force them too, there are better idea, cud have borrowed from IF. Any ways I have lost all the respect for this PH.

Whatever suits you. Try  working on a good script when your lead actor is on the verge of leaving. Try making a script that accommodates that actor's indefinite break.
Agreed, the product has been tampered with, but putting the entire blame on the writers is not done. If the actor hadn't done the 2 month act, things wouldn't be so rushed today. <-- 2 month notice thing is a fact, read zee news post.

Edited by zee_armaan - 09 November 2012 at 12:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenmeshasrini_katnebuna

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Oh my god, why doesn't IF shut your posts?!! Why did Abbhas quit? Please tell me. And why has Ganesh the writer quit? Please tell everyone that.

Why don't you address everyone's quits and stop blaming the male lead who was driven to insanity by your tyrannical boss?

Get ur facts RIGHT, GO TO Previous pages n read for urself...it's a norm hiw the industry works, before the show shuts down.

Unlike whatbu feel my bosses are the channel. So shut up.

I don't need your one dimensional biased facts. You're loyal to Gul, I can see that. What makes you think others here don't have enough information to decipher (is that a big word for you? it means UNDERSTAND) what is going on.

Here for everyone else, if Barun WANTED TO QUIT, he WOULD HAVE IN MAY. He WOULD NOT have WORKED LIKE A DOG on both.

And now all off a sudden 2 weeks promotion needs a break? Think people think. Don't get stuck up in this rude person's (yes your tone is rude) comments completely.

And you're with the channel right? What makes you think I don't have contacts to send this to them and track your IP and get you fired? Sweetheart don't mess with me.

Edited by sugar_babe - 09 November 2012 at 12:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightBreeeezyHriju321..mrinalini..soapsuds

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnitestar

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by showstruck

Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks It does not Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts.
K

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

[TELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..[/DIV]

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

I love Barun have always loved him but that doesn't mean that i should defend him and put the blame on PH or someone else
i seriously don't know what these fan girls are upto
everything is just so clear
Barun is the one who wants to s
why the hell would a PH want to leave a prime time slot on star plus
why would they plot against their own show
i wonder how people can be such dumb

Arnav singh raizada is the sould of the show and the most popular actor on the show why would they force him to leave

BARUN wants to leave GUYS WAKE UP

Please, I am already up. I could give a sh** about Barun leaving. The show has no essence left why would I care for who stays and who leaves. I just want her to stop preaching and if possible write a story where Khushi does not fall in love with another man.

She is saying herself no one will tell us the truth then what is the point of her post. She does not need to tell me to move on . I can do that myself. Looks like you have forgotten the open letter the PH wrote last week about story has run it's course. IF members started writing stories for them with sincerity and then Nishi came and told us it was just an outburst. They made fool of IF writers. Have you forgotten?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321..mrinalini..soapsuds

rimi015 Senior Member
rimi015
rimi015

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Originally posted by rimi015

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by rimi015

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

i still feel Ph is  the main culprits !

ythey have literally made people leave !

and ofcourse wht they have said on forum32 no one can ignore dat

lets see wht sp comes up with

thanks 
But Maham Barun isn't any less,I for one can say it ,that none can be so Mahan to go ahead and take all the responsibilities in his shoulder,knowing he would be blamed for everything(I'm talking about the DNA article,he has clearly stated his reasons)
And what pressure?he isn't anymore under any contract!

ummm ya! If he's no longer working for them, why is he feeling obligated to give excuses for the PH and put the blame on himself? He's no saint. he wont say things just because Gul asked him to, especially when he doesn't work for them any longer.
Exactly!People don't make yourselves blind!
 none is saint here!

look no one is saint but at the end putting blame on an actor won't just help ! like i said barun is lying  there must be some big reason behind this but he iust just the only person naa . Alli hope is they all need to come n SPEAK truth .

I'm not putting blame on only the actor,everyone is at fault here!None is saint!
nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by pmgsk

You could read his movie promotion but you ignored his mention of long hours taking toll on his health nor the statement where he mentioned he feels he is not justifying the role and that doing same thing creates boredom !!
If you read the article carefully you will find numerous reasons pointing at his exit but u pick movie as the main motive because you always wanted to believe thats the reason he is quitting ...
But even if it so why it is wrong ?? why can't an actor decide his career path , why should he be dictated by fans??

What bladderdash he was negotiating for a leave from PH which was not obliged...even Misthi said it...

you are believing what you want to..i am open minded person...I have till date not been proven wrong in spite of going against the so called popular sentiments...

I am a fan but not blind to ignore realities of life...I work 24*7 but i don't crib about it...that is what is called passion..when one loses it there is nothing one can do

people work in fields under hot sun
for just  hundreds
they don t even get 3 meals a day

complaining for 3.5 years Sleepy
you are kidding

Varma.nishi Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenKookiemonster-DKS-

Go to top